d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1640641642643644647Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 27 2024 07:39pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 27 2024 08:52pm)
joe will win

they managed to find biden ballots overnight last time, they will do it again

more like Trump told Republicans not to use mail in ballots, so they just didn't get enough votes.

/facepalm

Trump's campaign manager said he is going to do ballot harvesting this time, so that's a good sign.
Gold: 16,514.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 27 2024 07:44pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 27 2024 05:15pm)
How so?

Are country is going to shit either way you are just actually dumb enough to believe Biden is going to somehow win in 24. So is ^Icemage :bonk: :bonk:

A year ago you told me you voted for Biden in 2020 because you hated Trump(adding that your life would've been utterly ruined if Trump got his 2nd term). "Like lose everything and you are now Trumps slave type of ruined"

Now that Trump is posed to win a 2nd term are you going to leave your lovely state of California? Leave the US because you'll soon be a slave?

Also if you are so confident Biden is going to win want to make a bet with me? Here's the odds. Let me know.

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/politics/us-politics

you clearly have me confused with someone else because I said none of those things :lol:
Gold: 3,172.34
Mar 27 2024 08:09pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 27 Mar 2024 20:39)
more like Trump told Republicans not to use mail in ballots, so they just didn't get enough votes.

/facepalm

Trump's campaign manager said he is going to do ballot harvesting this time, so that's a good sign.

So in the middle of the night when 10,000 votes all came in for just Biden you are saying the reason ZERO were from Trump was because he said don't use mail in ballots? When the main reason some do that is because it's tough for them in old age to physically go to the voting booth? Hmmmmm :bouncy:

Quote (gnarjay @ 27 Mar 2024 20:44)
you clearly have me confused with someone else because I said none of those things :lol:

I can go back and find you saying, "I voted for Biden not because he was a great candidate but because he wasn't Trump i.e the lesser of two evils in your own words.

You constantly bash Trump and call people "hogs" and "mouth breathers" just because they always have voted Republican? Even if it wasn't Trump these last 8 years being toted at the conservative leader. People vote for their party and that's why politics two party system is broken.

So now that people have seen 4 years of Biden and things got "worse" let's not forget Trump had to deal with the Covid Pandemic at the end of his term.....

The average person I know who voted in Illinois for the same reason you did are going to do the same thing. Vote Biden because Trump is just the same racist biggot he's always been.

Does that show evidence of critical thinking or just delusional thinking?

I fucking hate Trump. He forced people I care about to take a vaccine just to keep their jobs. Some of those peoples now have heart issues. "Warpspeed vaccine" that he still totes as this great accomplishment and now saying it has the potential to "cure cancer" what an ego maniac as lawsuits get filed around the world against the Covid jabs and all the side effects that have ruined peoples lives. In some cases the vaccine itself KILLED the person. Where are the democrats to say "fuck these frivolous lawsuits" lets pin Trump on vaccine damaged individuals. It wouldn't be hard to get Democrats who took the jab and are now half retarded to take the stand against him. But he can't be implicated in that because all the vaccine makers are VOL(void of litigation) and Fauci, Gates, and Trumps would all have to get canned and they should.

Always remember that I will never support either party because their lobbied laws have hurt people I love. Hurt our country. Hurt the middle class(erased the middle class)

&&& so when I see my family reaching to these crooks like they are the future savior it really pains me because none of these people give a fuck about any of us. Never have. Never will.
Mar 27 2024 08:34pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 27 2024 07:09pm)

I can go back and find you saying, "I voted for Biden not because he was a great candidate but because he wasn't Trump i.e the lesser of two evils in your own words.

please do !

ill go down the list for you

Are country is going to shit either way you are just actually dumb enough to believe Biden is going to somehow win in 24. So is ^Icemage :bonk: :bonk:

I never said Biden was a lock, care to quote me on that?

A year ago you told me you voted for Biden in 2020 because you hated Trump(adding that your life would've been utterly ruined if Trump got his 2nd term). "Like lose everything and you are now Trumps slave type of ruined"

you didnt even post here a year ago. my life would not be ruined, I wouldnt lose ANYTHING financially. ??????? neither president has directly had too much of an impact on me personally, its the politics I dont like but youre not a reasonable enough person to discuss that with

Now that Trump is posed to win a 2nd term are you going to leave your lovely state of California? Leave the US because you'll soon be a slave?

this is where you went off the reservation. LOL. this is tistuff level of deranged shitposting
Mar 27 2024 09:05pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 27 Mar 2024 21:34)
please do !

ill go down the list for you

I never said Biden was a lock, care to quote me on that?

you didnt even post here a year ago. my life would not be ruined, I wouldnt lose ANYTHING financially. ??????? neither president has directly had too much of an impact on me personally, its the politics I dont like but youre not a reasonable enough person to discuss that with

this is where you went off the reservation. LOL. this is tistuff level of deranged shitposting

Not going to look up what I know you said. I'm not one of the "mouth breathing hogs" you can just think you got a "one up" on lmfao

I came back to this subforum to make fun of people like you who actually believe in politicians. Try and make you see that Biden and Trump are the same.

I asked you to make a bet with me and gave you an odds book so that you could put your coins where your mouth is? Trumps favored to win so if your so "confident" he'll at least win then bet me?????

How did I go off the reservation talking about VAERS(Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) which shows an exponential increase in all sorts of health conditions RIGHT AFTER people took the first Covid shots? Do you not read international news? The Covid shots have been BANNED in countries and in some countries lawsuits are being filed.

Just like said people like you who hated Trump with a passion still got the warpspeed vaccine because you were a scared little bitch of a virus that was no where close to as lethal as the government craked it up to be.

That's why I loved when people like you say the Covid vaccines were totally safe and effective. If you knew anything about "science" you'd know that the Covid vaccines were rushed to production and no long term tests were done. ZERO.

You just can't come to the grips that you were conned into taking an experimental injection with god knows what in it by a person you hate with a passion.

Me even commenting to you people is painful because you don't know shit about science or religion(I'm versed in both) all you can do is parrot MSM garbage.

Dig deeper buddy...

edit: When I frequented this sub-forum 10 years ago there was a good balance of political/religious discussion. Now it's just calicucks like you fawning over Trump and Biden and it's tiresome.

I say anything and it's, "You are a maga propogandist". That's how brainwashed you are. From the beginning I've said I don't vote in Presidentials and politics is a scam and yet you still associate me with political groups?

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 27 2024 09:12pm
Mar 27 2024 09:14pm
so let me get this right, you offered to quote me, I said go ahead, and now your response is "im not gonna do it but I know you said it anyway" ???

gg newb
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 28 2024 12:06pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 27 2024 10:09pm)
So in the middle of the night when 10,000 votes all came in for just Biden you are saying the reason ZERO were from Trump was because he said don't use mail in ballots? When the main reason some do that is because it's tough for them in old age to physically go to the voting booth? Hmmmmm :bouncy:

This happened in 2016 too. There were just different numbers of votes this time, amplified by the mail-in ballots.

The mail in ballots definitely increased the number of votes Biden got because the Democrats targeted low-propensity (they don't vote a lot) Democrat voters with the mail in ballot strategy.

On all of the recounts, Trump usually gained a few votes.

Either way, I'm glad Trump is finally using mail in ballots as a resource that can help him win.
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 28 2024 12:13pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Mar 28 2024 12:06pm)
This happened in 2016 too. There were just different numbers of votes this time, amplified by the mail-in ballots.

The mail in ballots definitely increased the number of votes Biden got because the Democrats targeted low-propensity (they don't vote a lot) Democrat voters with the mail in ballot strategy.

On all of the recounts, Trump usually gained a few votes.

Either way, I'm glad Trump is finally using mail in ballots as a resource that can help him win.

i havent even seen proof of the ZERO. some guy stated it, i never saw it substantiated. i did see figures of like 90% for biden, but never saw a ZERO outside of Qanon people just repeating it as literal fact.
Mar 28 2024 01:05pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 27 Mar 2024 22:14)
so let me get this right, you offered to quote me, I said go ahead, and now your response is "im not gonna do it but I know you said it anyway" ???

gg newb

Bro do you seriously have the memory of a goldfish?????

Don't even know what you yourself said? Smoke to much weed? Living in denial?

It's no wonder all you can do is call me a "MAGA propogandist".

Fucking voted for Biden and like so many people in my personal life. CAN'T tell me WHY Biden was the better alternative then Trump. You just throw a political conniption fit and just resort to calling everyone "hogs".

You say tistuff is deranged. Look in the mirror.

How many times have I asked you to give me "5 reasons" and you disappear?

So what now you are going to backtrack and pretend like you didn't vote for dumb fuck Biden? You went to that voting booth for a reason that day and the reason I saw you give was, "I didn't like either but Biden was the lesser of two evils".

You fell for all the "mouth breather hog propaganda" and you went and voted for someone whose put cracks in the foundation of our Republic and now you are all, "Well at the time Biden was the better alternative". Fucking coward.

Won't bet me fake coins that Biden will win because you know Trump is about to win in a landslide. Whose really to blame??? You and everyone who voted for Biden "thinking" / "believing" the lies the Democrat party sold everyone on.

What's your prize? A 2nd term for Donald Trump. Thanks for participating!

gg bud :rofl: :bonk:
Gold: 8,900.00
Mar 28 2024 01:21pm
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1640641642643644647Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll