d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Official Toronto Raptors Fan Thread
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 33.38
Feb 6 2022 09:49pm
Legend <3

Gold: 12,337.70
Feb 7 2022 09:13pm
I don't know man its lIke I would want them to pull the trigger for another piece to put them over the top. I can give up Precious and Boucher and we have Flynn and Dragic at the ready to trade but its like what are we going tog et? a starter?

I want a starter for sure it would be awesome to have Sabonis or one of the various defensive 2-3's that are available right now. But the problem is that Barnes right now is getting great minutes. And these minutes are so FUCKING massive for his development. Like its insane how much better his career will be if he gets to ball out from minute 1 like we have been. So its very tough to choose not to trade Barnes, but just to move him to the bench. As much as I want a superstar team Barnes getting good minutes right now is lowkey the best move.

We can't get ahead of ourselves on this 6 game win streak. Im not saying its a flash in the pan but It will be hard to keep this consistency without slowing down before and into playoffs. I want to say that the Raps are championship contenders as is and this game stretch might boast that thought but its easy to get caught up when things are going right.

Needless to say I am very unsure about pulling the trigger before this trade deadline. Getting our bench stronger sure. Poetl off the bench sure.. But like any 'better' starter and barnes isn't starting which I really don't want.

Then there is the consideration to trade Anunoby but as each game gets played Anunoby shows why he is a reliable third option. Tonight alone going 20/2/9. Is Anunoby a third/4th option on a championship team and also that considers thats behind fvv and Siakam & GTJ? I want to say yes of course, but IDK.

Vfery conflicted. I want Masai to do nothing but I also want Masai to get a gg player because there are so many juicy ones ripe for the picking this deadline and Toronto has so many options to trade away without ruining their starting line up.

Maybe we trade Boucher or Khem birch or Malachai flynn for jacob Poetl. That way we get our boy back right in TO where he should be. Flynn and or Dragic for improving the bench might just be the quiet and best move to make for Masai

Either way I believe in that Beautiful bastard. PRAISE MASAI

This post was edited by Crunkt on Feb 7 2022 09:21pm
Gold: 6.00
Feb 8 2022 09:24am
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 7 2022 10:13pm)
I don't know man its lIke I would want them to pull the trigger for another piece to put them over the top. I can give up Precious and Boucher and we have Flynn and Dragic at the ready to trade but its like what are we going tog et? a starter?

I want a starter for sure it would be awesome to have Sabonis or one of the various defensive 2-3's that are available right now. But the problem is that Barnes right now is getting great minutes. And these minutes are so FUCKING massive for his development. Like its insane how much better his career will be if he gets to ball out from minute 1 like we have been. So its very tough to choose not to trade Barnes, but just to move him to the bench. As much as I want a superstar team Barnes getting good minutes right now is lowkey the best move.

We can't get ahead of ourselves on this 6 game win streak. Im not saying its a flash in the pan but It will be hard to keep this consistency without slowing down before and into playoffs. I want to say that the Raps are championship contenders as is and this game stretch might boast that thought but its easy to get caught up when things are going right.

Needless to say I am very unsure about pulling the trigger before this trade deadline. Getting our bench stronger sure. Poetl off the bench sure.. But like any 'better' starter and barnes isn't starting which I really don't want.

Then there is the consideration to trade Anunoby but as each game gets played Anunoby shows why he is a reliable third option. Tonight alone going 20/2/9. Is Anunoby a third/4th option on a championship team and also that considers thats behind fvv and Siakam & GTJ? I want to say yes of course, but IDK.

Vfery conflicted. I want Masai to do nothing but I also want Masai to get a gg player because there are so many juicy ones ripe for the picking this deadline and Toronto has so many options to trade away without ruining their starting line up.

Maybe we trade Boucher or Khem birch or Malachai flynn for jacob Poetl. That way we get our boy back right in TO where he should be. Flynn and or Dragic for improving the bench might just be the quiet and best move to make for Masai

Either way I believe in that Beautiful bastard. PRAISE MASAI

There is absolutely ZERO chance that Barnes gets traded. Only people getting traded if anything happens is one of the 3 bigs - Birch/Precious/Boucher, Flynn, and Dragic
Feb 8 2022 10:20am
Quote (Pawl @ 8 Feb 2022 10:24)
There is absolutely ZERO chance that Barnes gets traded. Only people getting traded if anything happens is one of the 3 bigs - Birch/Precious/Boucher, Flynn, and Dragic

for sure Barnes wont get traded I just dont even want him goign to the bench thats my concern
Feb 14 2022 09:25pm
Damn got bodied by Pelicans. Maybe CJ MCollum is the GOAT afterall
Feb 14 2022 09:26pm
Really happy with the Masai trades at deadline though.

All we needed was to get rid of the dead weight of Dragic.

We got a vet now but the problem is we don't have him next year I dont think (I didnt check)

Next year is the winning year because everybodies contract expires after next year but Im still very happy with what Masai did
Mar 2 2022 09:47am
Toronto Sports fans S Tier fans

This post was edited by Crunkt on Mar 2 2022 10:02am
Mar 3 2022 08:13am
Bro Look at Nav throwing his bag up in the air. What a fuckin beast dude. I fucking love Nav

Toronto has the best fans dude

Gold: 3.33
Mar 3 2022 02:06pm

Matthews, Vlad Jr., now Scottie Barnes.

WHAT A FUCKIN TIME!
Mar 13 2022 05:07am
Quote (Dreamlo @ 3 Mar 2022 15:06)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4w_OSY67mo

Matthews, Vlad Jr., now Scottie Barnes.

WHAT A FUCKIN TIME!

ITS CRAZY!

Scottie on a tear right now

25/8/10!!!!! Against the JOKER!

Scottie is Raising the Raptors Ceiling

What a fucking game yesterday Raptors looked like a Championship team last two games against two top western teams.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll