d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > James Webb Space Telescope
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 14 2022 11:20am
Blueshift the data and you have these beautiful images.
These are NOT artist impressions.
Jul 14 2022 11:22am
Quote (Pari @ Jul 14 2022 12:20pm)
Blueshift the data and you have these beautiful images.
These are NOT artist impressions.

what i meant is these are programmed by artists and humans, when you "blueshift" it creates these images that arent real. its CGI. 100%

btw CGI is computer generated images. hence not a real photo. Fake image constructed out of inferred data, like i have been saying. Busters.

This post was edited by eMptyBox on Jul 14 2022 11:25am
Jul 14 2022 11:37am
Quote (eMptyBox @ 14 Jul 2022 19:22)
what i meant is these are programmed by artists and humans, when you "blueshift" it creates these images that arent real. its CGI. 100%

btw CGI is computer generated images. hence not a real photo. Fake image constructed out of inferred data, like i have been saying. Busters.

So what? This is how it looks like in infrared sorry that you can't see it, not the universe's problem
The image is different for every observer anyway, natural redshift happens due to the expansion of the universe so many of these images are more accurate for observers nearby
Jul 14 2022 11:38am
Quote (Pari @ Jul 14 2022 12:37pm)
So what? This is how it looks like in infrared sorry that you can't see it, not the universe's problem
The image is different for every observer anyway, natural redshift happens due to the expansion of the universe so many of these images are more accurate for observers nearby

no its not, you said yourself it was shifted so we could see it, but really it was CGI to look pretty and make you wet, but you dont "see that" aspect because of your paradigm

keep spitting more nonsense like its facts ill keep pointing it out

just got love for u big homie busters
Gold: 260.11
Jul 14 2022 01:07pm
Quote (eMptyBox @ Jul 14 2022 12:22pm)

No picture you've seen in the last 15 years has been a "real photo".

Nobody has used film for decades now. It's all light sensors coverting data to computer images in basically the same way as these telescopes. These pictures aren't artists interpretations. They're just dividing the wavelength by a scale factor and making an image out of it.

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on Jul 14 2022 01:09pm
Jul 14 2022 03:17pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jul 14 2022 02:07pm)
No picture you've seen in the last 15 years has been a "real photo".

Nobody has used film for decades now. It's all light sensors coverting data to computer images in basically the same way as these telescopes. These pictures aren't artists interpretations. They're just dividing the wavelength by a scale factor and making an image out of it.

yes they are though, they are programmed by artists and people, who you might not consider artists, its not just math. at all. its pure CGI based off some data they got and inserted. like i've been saying, its completely fake besides some original data. its not amusing at all, who cares about this CGI? who even believes the BS it shoots out? :rofl:

This post was edited by eMptyBox on Jul 14 2022 03:18pm
Jul 14 2022 04:07pm
Quote (eMptyBox @ Jul 14 2022 04:17pm)
yes they are though, they are programmed by artists and people, who you might not consider artists, its not just math. at all. its pure CGI based off some data they got and inserted. like i've been saying, its completely fake besides some original data. its not amusing at all, who cares about this CGI? who even believes the BS it shoots out? :rofl:

Using that argument I can easily prove that no picture that you've seen in the last ~15 years has been "real". It's all manipulated data. That's how digital cameras work.

I get you have a pathological need to sound smart, but you're showing the opposite by not understanding this. It's not a hard concept.

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on Jul 14 2022 04:07pm
Jul 14 2022 04:10pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jul 14 2022 05:07pm)
Using that argument I can easily prove that no picture that you've seen in the last ~15 years has been "real". It's all manipulated data. That's how digital cameras work.

I get you have a pathological need to sound smart, but you're showing the opposite by not understanding this. It's not a hard concept.

the thing is i do understand this. and thats why i dont believe any of the CGI ive seen in the last 15 years, in fact i find it disgusting and sometimes i find it comical :P

fake pretending to be real and sell more wet dreams. Not my kind of people. they can enjoy their secret societies and masonic aka jewish fraternity

likewise you can feel smart and enlightened by believing all the gimics they put together while they make billions off some CGI "data"

BS is BS, Buster.

This post was edited by eMptyBox on Jul 14 2022 04:15pm
Jul 14 2022 04:25pm
Quote (eMptyBox @ Jul 14 2022 05:10pm)
the thing is i do understand this. and thats why i dont believe any of the CGI ive seen in the last 15 years, in fact i find it disgusting and sometimes i find it comical :P
fake pretending to be real and sell more wet dreams. Not my kind of people. they can enjoy their secret societies and masonic aka jewish fraternity
likewise you can feel smart and enlightened by believing all the gimics they put together while they make billions off some CGI "data"
BS is BS, Buster.

And yet you are talking to CGI. The image you are looking at right now is CGI, as was all the information you ever read about whatever made up jewish conspiracy.

Seems you just like to pick and choose what CGI you believe based on what makes you feel good about yourself.
Jul 14 2022 04:26pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jul 14 2022 05:25pm)
And yet you are talking to CGI. The image you are looking at right now is CGI, as was all the information you ever read about whatever made up jewish conspiracy.

Seems you just like to pick and choose what CGI you believe based on what makes you feel good about yourself.

what a highly educated response and argument my ninja, exposed much

bye Felicia
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll