d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Lf Reset Team Eusc > I Want To Have Fun!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,946.00
Dec 4 2019 10:07pm
Its that beautiful time of the year again and of course non of my friends can play the reset... Maybe a should find some new ones who know to prioritize better?
So I'm looking to join a reset team instead!

I will play Soso. I can play cold, fire, light, tele, static or whatever, that doesn't really matter to me. But I wanna play Soso.

I don't really carer if we do hell Baal in 30min or in 7h as long as the team is good and fun.
I don't really carer about team comp either since I rather having fun then "Min-Maxing".

I will play from ladder reset and +15h at least after that.
So if people wanna keep doing Baal-runs, MF or some people in the team need/want help to rush there own Soso if they have sacrificed there self playing something else for the team sake i wont mind joining/helping.

I don't smoke.
I got my fridge at the computer.
I have food and drinks prepared to last at least 5 days.
So breaks wont be a problem for me, but I don't mind if other people want to take short breaks as long as its not every 5 min.

I have mic, discord, extra keyboard and mouse!
(You never know when a sneaky doll or vipers sneaks up on you and makes you rage-smash your gaming gear)

Send me a pm or leave a comment if you got a spare spot for me in your team!
Gold: 6,615.00
Dec 5 2019 02:14am
Are you siting on toilet? Otherwise it's no-go for us. We don't want to waste time.

Just kidding, pm me if interested, we need one last guy to our team. We are also in competition for prize pool of 20k fgs for top 5 teams.
Also if you could play baba it would be way better for us.

This post was edited by Kalebcz on Dec 5 2019 02:17am
Gold: 4,946.00
Dec 5 2019 01:00pm
Still looking for a Team, lmk in a pm
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll