d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > High Level Farming > Which Level Is Best
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Sep 4 2019 01:25pm
Quote (BWConformity @ 4 Sep 2019 20:30)
You'll want to keep at least these variables constant, to name a few: explore/whistle, map/cata, monster difficulty, item drop quality, monster stats, and also make sure you're playing in solo and not in any trapdoors, (or if you are in trapdoors, know exactly how many levels the trapdoors have added).

I know, but that’s why we’ll ask people who are willing to help to write down such information. I’m not finding that much Tier XIV Whites for example. When I do I don’t mind writing down something like:

Tier XIV Ultimanium Sword - Level 59 - Solo Exploring - Normal Mob - No TD’s - 17 ML.

It’s just an idea but I think it could really help us all, we’ll get the info a lot faster if we do it like this instead of doing all the testing ourselfs :)

This post was edited by NL-JOERI on Sep 4 2019 01:25pm
Gold: 948.00
Sep 4 2019 01:30pm
Quote (NL-JOERI @ Sep 4 2019 03:25pm)
I know, but that’s why we’ll ask people who are willing to help to write down such information. I’m not finding that much Tier XIV Whites for example. When I do I don’t mind writing down something like:

Tier XIV Ultimanium Sword - Level 59 - Solo Exploring - Normal Mob - No TD’s - 17 ML.

It’s just an idea but I think it could really help us all, we’ll get the info a lot faster if we do it like this instead of doing all the testing ourselfs :)

True, but on my side, I was already willing to stay around lvl 55-65 and kill myself to find white stuff to sell.
Ill take it to the next level by killing x amount of monster a day and keeping track of all the loot I get in a spread sheet. I dont know what a good sample would be --> 10k kill, 20k or need to be 100k for it to be accurate
Gold: 56,341.98
Sep 4 2019 01:37pm
Quote (BWConformity @ Sep 4 2019 11:30am)
You'll want to keep at least these variables constant, to name a few: explore/whistle, map/cata, monster difficulty, item drop quality, monster stats, and also make sure you're playing in solo and not in any trapdoors, (or if you are in trapdoors, know exactly how many levels the trapdoors have added).

Won’t this be near impossible to track accurately now that events are in play?
Gold: 56,341.98
Sep 5 2019 12:27pm
I just found a lvl 55 white axe @ lvl 60 from normal mob
Dropped down one trap door
Have on 11 magic luck

Hope this helps =)
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll