d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Democrats Midterm Message
Prev1232425262756Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Oct 17 2018 09:17pm

more lefty uhhhhhhhhhhh, midterm messaging
Gold: 1.93
Oct 17 2018 09:20pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 18 2018 02:17pm)
https://i.redd.it/or2i2cvf2ts11.jpg

more lefty uhhhhhhhhhhh, midterm messaging

There will always be people saying silly things, you can dredge up internet postings to support just about anything.
Pointless to post such things.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Oct 17 2018 09:20pm
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 18 2018 01:24am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 17 2018 08:01pm)
The times change and as scams evolve people from a different time can be tricked more often as well as other people that are vulnerable to the tricks

Whether it's on tv on the phone or in the mail there are a lot of people that are not up to date on modern tricks.

You are fooled quite often as evident in your posting. It's not ok for a politician to intentionally use tactics aimed at tricking voters into sending money via "Official summons" mail that appears to be from an official source requesting it

My question still stands. Do you expect that YOU yourself, are going to become dumb or easily fooled when you get older?

Maybe you will answer it this time.

Gold: 28,296.69
Oct 18 2018 04:20am
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 18 2018 12:24am)
My question still stands. Do you expect that YOU yourself, are going to become dumb or easily fooled when you get older?

Maybe you will answer it this time.

You put the blame on the elderly and other vulnerable conservative voters that Cruz is trying to trick with his "official summons" scam for donations. I do not

He's not fooling the me's of Texas he's intentionally trying to fool the you's and it often works

No I don't think I will fall for that when I'm old

But Ted Cruz knows older conservatives will fall for it which is why he did it. Running a scam on his own people. Sad

This post was edited by Beowulf on Oct 18 2018 04:26am
Oct 18 2018 04:46am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 18 2018 06:20am)
You put the blame on the elderly and other vulnerable conservative voters that Cruz is trying to trick with his "official summons" scam for donations. I do not

He's not fooling the me's of Texas he's intentionally trying to fool the you's and it often works

No I don't think I will fall for that when I'm old

But Ted Cruz knows older conservatives will fall for it which is why he did it. Running a scam on his own people. Sad

Then you should assume (just to be on the safe side), that since you're NOT Einstein, that just maybe people don't become mentally challenged when they pass forty.
One thing they DO become is less interested in playing "my dick is bigger than your dick" games with the younger folks. You probably SHOULD assume that because they feel this way, they tend to get fed up with explaining things to the younger folks from time to time.

This isn't just you. This is every younger generation since the dawn of time. We ALL feel that we are on top of things when we hit 25-ish, and don't seem to get over that feeling till we pass 50-55-ish.

Short version: Just because some politicians's campaign folk send something out, doesn't mean 1000's of older folks fall for it. Most probably use it to start fires in the fireplace or to line the bottom of the bird cage.
Older folks that DO have problems with everyday life, have folks to watch out for them.

Lastly, I'm in no way blaming older folks for anything. You are blaming them for being unable to see through as simple scam.

Now try to have a nice day, as you get older and finally realize how much you don't know. ^^

Oct 18 2018 04:53am
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 18 2018 03:46am)
Then you should assume (just to be on the safe side), that since you're NOT Einstein, that just maybe people don't become mentally challenged when they pass forty.
One thing they DO become is less interested in playing "my dick is bigger than your dick" games with the younger folks. You probably SHOULD assume that because they feel this way, they tend to get fed up with explaining things to the younger folks from time to time.

This isn't just you. This is every younger generation since the dawn of time. We ALL feel that we are on top of things when we hit 25-ish, and don't seem to get over that feeling till we pass 50-55-ish.

Short version: Just because some politicians's campaign folk send something out, doesn't mean 1000's of older folks fall for it. Most probably use it to start fires in the fireplace or to line the bottom of the bird cage.
Older folks that DO have problems with everyday life, have folks to watch out for them.

Lastly, I'm in no way blaming older folks for anything. You are blaming them for being unable to see through as simple scam.

Now try to have a nice day, as you get older and finally realize how much you don't know. ^^

No. People that are most vulnerable to scams often do not have the support or protection they need that's why they are vulnerable

I'm glad that you're willing to admit that conservative Republican Ted Cruz is pulling a "simple scam" on his own people that he feels are vulnerable enough to fall for it.
Oct 18 2018 04:56am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 18 2018 06:53am)
No. People that are most vulnerable to scams often do not have the support or protection they need that's why they are vulnerable

I'm glad that you're willing to admit that conservative Republican Ted Cruz is pulling a "simple scam" on his own people that he feels are vulnerable enough to fall for it.

Why is it, that you're always glad I'm telling you something that I haven't said? Do you have difficulty with English?
Did I NEED to put the word scam in quotes for you? I mean you have been ragging about Ted Cruz and his mailer for...weeks now. :lol:
Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2018 05:01am
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 18 2018 03:56am)
Why is it, that you're always glad I'm telling you something that I haven't said? Do you have difficulty with English?
Did I NEED to put the word scam in quotes for you? I mean you have been ragging about Ted Cruz and his mailer for...weeks now. :lol:

Yeah I tend to go on about issues that affect the vulnerable

Not shit about Republican candidate's mom's voting records and their legal names and their dna etc etc
Oct 18 2018 05:05am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 18 2018 07:01am)
Yeah I tend to go on about issues that affect the vulnerable

Not shit about Republican candidate's mom's voting records and their legal names and their dna etc etc

So Warren is now a Republican candidate?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1232425262756Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll