d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Collusion, Collaboration, Conspiracy > Does It Matter To Trump Cultists?
12314Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 20 2018 09:45am
I've been thinking the past number of days that it's more than likely members of Trump's campaign did conspire with the Russians to interfere in the election.

My question to Trump supporters on PaRD... what level of conspiracy would bother you? If Trump had knowledge of the conspiracy, would you call on him to resign?

I fear that even if Trump's team conspired with the Russians, and Trump knew about it, many of his supporters(likely the majority) would not care. They are so stuck in the us vs them mindset that Trump can do anything and still have their support.

Thoughts PaRD?
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 20 2018 09:56am
Gold: 18,534.02
Jul 20 2018 09:58am
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 20 2018 10:45am)
I've been thinking the past number of days that it's more than likely members of Trump's campaign did conspire with the Russians to interfere in the election.

My question to Trump supporters on PaRD... what level of conspiracy would bother you? If Trump had knowledge of the conspiracy, would you call on him to resign?

I fear that even if Trump's team conspired with the Russians, and Trump knew about it, many of his supporters(likely the majority) would not care. They are so stuck in the us vs them mindset that Trump can do anything and still have their support.

Thoughts PaRD?

That settles it!

Collusion confirm!!!!!!!
Gold: 28,296.69
Jul 20 2018 09:59am
Lots of ghots out there

mainstream conspiracy with large audiences that are reliable voters

I think we are fucked for a while

add in whatever that Bernie connection turns out to be and it's looking rough going forward
Gold: 260.11
Jul 20 2018 10:02am
At first I didn't think Trump colluded but my doubts in that are growing weekly at this point.

Good question for the trumpets though
Jul 20 2018 10:06am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jul 20 2018 11:02am)
At first I didn't think Trump colluded but my doubts in that are growing weekly at this point.

Good question for the trumpets though

I'll bite - I don't think that any collusion happened. That being said......... ANY level of actual collusion is unacceptable. If Trump was complicit in any degree and didn't report it/act accordingly, then he should be impeached immediately and put on trial. I'll stand next to you all with my torch and pitchfork.

The End.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 20 2018 10:14am
I’m honestly up in the air about the whole thing.

If it is proven that they actually hacked the vote and he knew then he needs to be thrown in jail for treason.
If it’s proven (which it basically already has been) that the vote was simply swung via social media to some extent then that’s on us as citizens for believing all the shit we read online and allowing it to influence our vote. That to me is no different than all of the bullshit defamation ads for every candidate that you see on TV, and we don’t seem to care about those. They’re put up by lobbyists and special interests who have skin in the game and don’t give two shits about our nation as a whole. So why do we care about what basically amounts to the same thing happening via social media? Is it just because it was another country swinging it and not our own degenerate elitists?

I think our political system is honestly so far down the shitter that there’s really no way to fight fair at that level and expect to come out on top. Does that make it right? Hell no, but candidates are going to do whatever they need to do to win, and we can only hope that once they get there that they have our best interests in mind for the greater good.

Quite honestly, I dislike that it was Trump who benefitted from this supposed collusion. I think he’s tool of a human being that seems to be more concerned with his interests and the interests of those immediately surrounding him, as has been shown by most of his appointees, but if the only alternative was putting Hillary in office I’d rather see a giant pile of steaming horse shit and watch the whole thing go up in flames.

So everyone keeps saying that they’re all Trump ‘cultists’ when the reality is that most of the people who voted for him didn’t vote FOR him, they voted AGAINST Hillary, and with our current system that was really the only plausible option. Vote for anyone else and lower the margin of the other major parties candidate and she wins by default. The system is fucked, and we’re all just along for the ride led to believe we have some influence on the course as we go when in reality the whole thing has been mapped out years ahead of time and the shit we holler from the back seat doesn’t even matter.

All I know is that my life didn’t change under Bush, it didn’t change under Obama except that I pay a few hundred extra bucks for healthcare I never used to begin with, and so far it hasn’t changed under Trump except that I get a few hundred extra bucks in my paycheck that I’ll most likely have to give right back to the government at the end of the year and now I don’t have to wait six months to get a medical appointment at a VA Clinic.

I still have to get up and go to work everyday, and as far as I know the whole world hasn’t caught on fire in my 29 years.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 20 2018 10:15am
this makes me think of an article I read a few days ago, the author (i forgot who but it was someone well known) suggested that if Nixon had a state-run media platform like a Fox News, that he would've probably survived Watergate.

Because let's be real, without the Fox News'/InfoWars/Breitbarts, Donald Trump would not be president right now.
Jul 20 2018 11:02am
Quote (Horford @ Jul 20 2018 11:15am)
this makes me think of an article I read a few days ago, the author (i forgot who but it was someone well known) suggested that if Nixon had a state-run media platform like a Fox News, that he would've probably survived Watergate.

Because let's be real, without the Fox News'/InfoWars/Breitbarts, Donald Trump would not be president right now.

Don't forget that Hillary Clinton was the democratic choice for POTUS and she lost. Making her the worst candidate in the modern era. She called half the country deplorable, was lazy on the campaign trail and expected to be the president once they cheated Comrade Barine of the nomination.

Don't forget James Comey, now a hero of the left, buried her a few weeks before the election. Investigation of a POTUS Candidate by FBI isn't a good thing....

Fox news/Brietbart got DJT elected..... spot on.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 20 2018 11:06am
Quote (djman72 @ Jul 20 2018 01:02pm)
Don't forget James Comey, now a hero of the left, buried her a few weeks before the election.

yep, that's very true. Comey is a disaster.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12314Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll