d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Objective Passes
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 248,047.40
Jul 21 2018 03:23am
Quote (WildMike @ 21 Jul 2018 01:52)
vote no IMO it is pointless when I hunt for objective almost never have problem with hit on it ... ofc it need to take some time event if you meet the quest condition but it hast to be like that :)

If something like this will be added you could exploit some valuable quest ... in short words never will happen.

Tell me again how many times you have hit "face the evil"? I myself have not hit it ONE TIME in all the climbs ive done. Not once since it was implemented have i found it. There have been countless climbs where it was active while exploring. Some of those climbs we explored 35-71 without finding it. This is where the item would be useful. Unless of course you have a secret trick for spawning next to impossible objectives like NMNM and Face the evil that Im unaware of...

This post was edited by Cheeya on Jul 21 2018 03:23am
Gold: 16,378.27
Jul 21 2018 03:39am
Quote (Cheeya @ Jul 21 2018 05:23am)
Tell me again how many times you have hit "face the evil"? I myself have not hit it ONE TIME in all the climbs ive done. Not once since it was implemented have i found it. There have been countless climbs where it was active while exploring. Some of those climbs we explored 35-71 without finding it. This is where the item would be useful. Unless of course you have a secret trick for spawning next to impossible objectives like NMNM and Face the evil that Im unaware of...

I was thinking the same tbh. I cannot even guess the spawn rate of Face the Evil as I’ve also never completed it... yet it’s been active with 4 players in-game in hundreds of hours of my explore playtime. I’ve done Elemental Education only three times, and so can guess how low the spawn rate is for that one...

However Cheeya, NMNM actually has a decent spawn rate. The reason why it may seem low is only that you have to clear Elemental Education which rarely spawns.

For the topic, I’m not sure that I like the idea, even though I really like the motivation behind wanting such an item. I haven’t voted yet, but it’s an interesting thought.
Jul 21 2018 03:52am
Quote (BWConformity @ 21 Jul 2018 03:39)
I was thinking the same tbh. I cannot even guess the spawn rate of Face the Evil as I’ve also never completed it... yet it’s been active with 4 players in-game in hundreds of hours of my explore playtime. I’ve done Elemental Education only three times, and so can guess how low the spawn rate is for that one...

However Cheeya, NMNM actually has a decent spawn rate. The reason why it may seem low is only that you have to clear Elemental Education which rarely spawns.

For the topic, I’m not sure that I like the idea, even though I really like the motivation behind wanting such an item. I haven’t voted yet, but it’s an interesting thought.

Honestly Im not really convinced the nmnm has a good spawn rate either way. It was heavily farmed before EE was required and that lead to its spawn rate being severely nerfed. While having to complete EE definitely decreased the chance of getting it, it still is likely to have a low spawn rate unless you are doing MM in which case you likely have 30-40 extra levels to hunt for it. Thats basically the equivalent of a full climb of it being active in order to find one objective.

If you do anything long enough you are bound to complete your goal. I mean it only took me like 8 years and 400 climbs to find a near 200ee item (196ee lvl 45 dagger)

This post was edited by Cheeya on Jul 21 2018 03:53am
Gold: 8,697.38
Jul 21 2018 05:34am
Quote (Cheeya @ Jul 21 2018 10:23pm)

Done the quest 4 times... also... had setup characters for this objective out of 16.

Quote (BWConformity @ Jul 21 2018 10:39pm)

Posted reply to FtE. Now, I solo hunted NMNM many time on my level 63 Monk before Heal Mastery was nerfed (using 10 dex/45% HM robe @ level 35 to 71) ... out of 25 runs, I would get NMNM 23/25... normally it was 24/25 but I am generous... :roflmao:

Quote (Cheeya @ Jul 21 2018 10:52pm)
Honestly Im not really convinced the nmnm has a good spawn rate either way. It was heavily farmed before EE was required and that lead to its spawn rate being severely nerfed. While having to complete EE definitely decreased the chance of getting it, it still is likely to have a low spawn rate unless you are doing MM in which case you likely have 30-40 extra levels to hunt for it. Thats basically the equivalent of a full climb of it being active in order to find one objective.

If you do anything long enough you are bound to complete your goal. I mean it only took me like 8 years and 400 climbs to find a near 200ee item (196ee lvl 45 dagger)

It is basically 'TIME BASED' now compare to before, that is why my monk could solo find it from 63+ (or 65) before reaching 71.
Jul 21 2018 05:43am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 21 Jul 2018 05:34)
Done the quest 4 times... also... had setup characters for this objective out of 16.

Posted reply to FtE. Now, I solo hunted NMNM many time on my level 63 Monk before Heal Mastery was nerfed (using 10 dex/45% HM robe @ level 35 to 71) ... out of 25 runs, I would get NMNM 23/25... normally it was 24/25 but I am generous... :roflmao:

It is basically 'TIME BASED' now compare to before, that is why my monk could solo find it from 63+ (or 65) before reaching 71.

Was the time based theory confirmed or just speculation? Seems to me it could be anything from number of waves, actions performed, time spent in cats, amount of map explored, or pure RNG and the results could be what we are seeing
Gold: 8,697.38
Jul 21 2018 08:32pm
Quote (Cheeya @ Jul 22 2018 12:43am)
Was the time based theory confirmed or just speculation? Seems to me it could be anything from number of waves, actions performed, time spent in cats, amount of map explored, or pure RNG and the results could be what we are seeing

It could have been "time" or even "amount explored of the catacomb", some cata runs were easier than others (less time spent on explored areas), which meant less monster encounters. One thing is for certain, I NEVER wasted my motion/movements... I drove in straight lines and turn once and go straight... well, this is what I think is the fastest way to explore the catacombs.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll