d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Placements On A Fresh Account
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.31
Jul 20 2018 08:51am
Quote (Aivina @ Jul 20 2018 07:59am)
Anivia is a control mage and she benefits very nicely from all the stats that the Zz'Rot offers. Anivia has good scalings in her skills as well so you don't always need to build pure damage (especially in this meta where people play apc's in top and bot lane so your team will have enough ap damage already). But to be fair, I don't think you should build Zz'Rot unless you are very familiar with the champion.

Usually Anivia will be either holding a lane or pushing it and with this Zz'Rot helps. The movement speed it provides is also insanely good on her. If I play portal I always run Resolve tree secondary and pick Conditioning for the extra stats. It makes you very hard to kill and benefits the Egg aswell.

Sometimes people complain about the Portal. People panic because it doesn't provide DMG. Anivia doesn't lack dmg in her kit but one of the biggest problems with her is that she is a control mage that requires teamplay. You will struggle with both a damage build and a tankier build if your team faills really behind and also if you suck at lane.

On a sidenote, games in this meta are also very fast and basically you should be building Seraph's asap. I recommend you to try to find your own playstyle. Switching tankier and damage heavier builds between games isn't a good idea imo because that way you don't get used to Anivia's damage.

Champs that usually exploited banner should consider zzrot too??
Gold: 12,145.00
Jul 20 2018 09:18am
Quote (PinataParty @ 20 Jul 2018 17:51)
Champs that usually exploited banner should consider zzrot too??

Banner was really, really strong for a while. Zz'Rot is more situnational.

But like the Banner minion, Zz'Rot can really throw enemy team out of balance in lower elos.
Gold: 632.75
Jul 20 2018 04:15pm
Zzrot is like a tryndamere in low elo

Also your teammates wont push so helping push their lanes is good

This post was edited by Ramy on Jul 20 2018 04:16pm
Aug 30 2018 04:09pm
Bump!

Finished a job from Silver 2 to Gold 5. Record was 13 wins and 0 losses.

Gold: 5.00
Aug 30 2018 04:11pm
Extremely quick & well done job :)
Gold: 0.69
Aug 30 2018 04:14pm
Quote (Aivina @ Jul 20 2018 06:59am)
Anivia is a control mage and she benefits very nicely from all the stats that the Zz'Rot offers. Anivia has good scalings in her skills as well so you don't always need to build pure damage (especially in this meta where people play apc's in top and bot lane so your team will have enough ap damage already). But to be fair, I don't think you should build Zz'Rot unless you are very familiar with the champion.

Usually Anivia will be either holding a lane or pushing it and with this Zz'Rot helps. The movement speed it provides is also insanely good on her. If I play portal I always run Resolve tree secondary and pick Conditioning for the extra stats. It makes you very hard to kill and benefits the Egg aswell.

Sometimes people complain about the Portal. People panic because it doesn't provide DMG. Anivia doesn't lack dmg in her kit but one of the biggest problems with her is that she is a control mage that requires teamplay. You will struggle with both a damage build and a tankier build if your team faills really behind and also if you suck at lane.

On a sidenote, games in this meta are also very fast and basically you should be building Seraph's asap. I recommend you to try to find your own playstyle. Switching tankier and damage heavier builds between games isn't a good idea imo because that way you don't get used to Anivia's damage.

Do you know your gonna run zzrot in champ select, knowing to pick the resolve tree or is it situational in game meaning you always won't have resolve
Aug 30 2018 04:26pm
Quote (Neferpitou @ 31 Aug 2018 01:14)
Do you know your gonna run zzrot in champ select, knowing to pick the resolve tree or is it situational in game meaning you always won't have resolve

Before the mana item changes the zz build was ultimately the best build and you could easily run it in every single game. At this moment it's more situnational: if enemy team goes full ad it's very good. If enemy team has a lot of tanks it's not that optimal. This is roughly how it works.
Gold: 0.69
Aug 30 2018 04:30pm
Quote (Aivina @ Aug 30 2018 04:26pm)
Before the mana item changes the zz build was ultimately the best build and you could easily run it in every single game. At this moment it's more situnational: if enemy team goes full ad it's very good. If enemy team has a lot of tanks it's not that optimal. This is roughly how it works.

Ty.
Sep 2 2018 04:03pm
Soon to finish a job from Silver 4 to Gold 5. Current record is 25 wins and 3 losses (Silver 1, ~80lp). This time with a special weapon: Zac.
Need a new job soon :)

Gold: 100.00
Sep 2 2018 06:53pm
how boring is it, having zero build adaptation?
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll