d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > China Is Main Realm Now. > Yup.
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 632.75
Jul 20 2018 10:23am
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Jul 19 2018 06:26pm)
afk isnt shown instantly plus it still shows the trades that are listed but the person is sold out

this would have nothing but instant trades so we can go back to farming the same shit even faster

yea well of course there's a little gray area for afk... you can't stop that from happening because how does one instantly e/ and forcefully, regardless of their preference, show they are afk, it takes time to be labeled as afk
the bigger issue is people who don't respond, when someone's afk there's an instant auto reply anyways

anywho...that's not the important part of my post though, we all know how trading is already, the important part is that the chinese trade system doesn't fix it, like everyone thinks...

the chinese PoE trade is not instant trading (unless you are actually talking about it from the perspective of the seller... lol but that doesn't make sense since we're talking about the afk problem and afk issues dont happen when you're selling items :unsure: )

it's not instant because the seller has to accept your offer after you place it even if what you offered is what they asked for, so if they are afk, you still have to wait :)

This post was edited by Ramy on Jul 20 2018 10:35am
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 20 2018 12:42pm
I dont know what the fuck ggg is dragging their asses for it cant be because they are concerned about cheaters and scammers because the chinese have that way more than we do.

If anything it was a contest of who cheated more and the chinese got the auction house first simply because they cheat more.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 20 2018 01:28pm
Quote (Ramy @ Jul 20 2018 10:23am)
yea well of course there's a little gray area for afk... you can't stop that from happening because how does one instantly e/ and forcefully, regardless of their preference, show they are afk, it takes time to be labeled as afk
the bigger issue is people who don't respond, when someone's afk there's an instant auto reply anyways

anywho...that's not the important part of my post though, we all know how trading is already, the important part is that the chinese trade system doesn't fix it, like everyone thinks...

the chinese PoE trade is not instant trading (unless you are actually talking about it from the perspective of the seller... lol but that doesn't make sense since we're talking about the afk problem and afk issues dont happen when you're selling items :unsure: )

it's not instant because the seller has to accept your offer after you place it even if what you offered is what they asked for, so if they are afk, you still have to wait :)

you type /afk considering that would be the GM thing to do. Even I dont do that though.

i just assumed it was instant because it happened like 1 second after he pressed what i assume is accept
Gold: 16,715.75
Jul 20 2018 01:52pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ 20 Jul 2018 14:28)
you type /afk considering that would be the GM thing to do. Even I dont do that though.

i just assumed it was instant because it happened like 1 second after he pressed what i assume is accept

Still would be better then the trade now. That is if you can cancel if the person does respond in time.

After a map, people can just hit accept on items with offers. Maybe on down the road they can make it instant if it has a buyout.

This post was edited by deadmeat9 on Jul 20 2018 01:55pm
Gold: 12,989.01
Jul 20 2018 03:51pm
Quote (howas @ Jul 20 2018 10:49am)
this will kill the game just like grand exchange did runescape...

Killed? You mean the game that's still thriving and growing daily? Yeah, super dead...
Gold: 0.00
Jul 20 2018 04:18pm
Quote (MeteorKing @ Jul 20 2018 03:51pm)
Killed? You mean the game that's still thriving and growing daily? Yeah, super dead...

Grand exchange is the only reason that shit is still playable

people forget how trash it is to stand around for 2 hours dealing with people trying to trade items and other bullshit
Gold: 632.75
Jul 20 2018 08:29pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Jul 20 2018 03:28pm)

hah... I had a feeling you would say that; that's why I added my edit in bold. most afkers are not GM and most nonresponders are not afk
and well I mean you can type /afk already so that's not a new thing, which is also why I said the afk issues are pretty much fixed because you can't really make it better

right, it can be "instant" just like when someone sends you an invite to a trade almost immediately after a trade, but if you pay closer attention to the video, before he got the map on the second try, he canceled his previous trade because the guy never accepted his offer
also just another thing to point out, when you're trading your chaos has to stay in the trade window, so this will make things even worse for the buyer

Quote (deadmeat9 @ Jul 20 2018 03:52pm)
Still would be better then the trade now. That is if you can cancel if the person does respond in time.

After a map, people can just hit accept on items with offers. Maybe on down the road they can make it instant if it has a buyout.

I wouldnt be so quick to say its better than trade now dude...

also to make you think it's a better trade system even more than you do :rofl: I'll point out that you dont have to hit accept after a map, you can click accept during the map. a pop up appears for you just like a party invite

it's great for very specific situations but if they add this and get rid of poe.trade... that would suck so much more, trust me

my point is that most people seem to think china PoE is better but their system is a whole lot worse, and apparently, like someone said earlier in this thread, they dont even have an indexer form of trading...
so uhhh... lol... their advanced trading is pretty much the same system as our xbox one version :unsure:

This post was edited by Ramy on Jul 20 2018 08:32pm
Gold: 36,950.00
Jul 21 2018 10:24am
Quote (eggson @ 18 Jul 2018 17:51)
in-game auction house was the only good idea in d3

aaand they got rid of it :rofl:
Gold: 90.58
Jul 21 2018 01:56pm
Quote (Stormlord @ Jul 21 2018 08:24am)
aaand they got rid of it :rofl:

:rofl:

I remember their YT video of them apologizing about it too :rofl: