d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Ugh So Disappointed > What Happened
Prev1456
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 620.79
Jun 23 2018 07:44pm
Can't tell who or what exactly has complaining about on that one..
Gold: 175.01
Jun 23 2018 07:49pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Jun 23 2018 09:22pm)
Apparently, a bunch of people care and would like a season that's not tarnished by a bunch of nerds that have congregated to this platform

Some of these guys spent 5-10years doing this.. its like a job for them because grandma supplies all the necessities to survive in the basement...

Gotta feel for the grandparents though, they are taking care of these kids for 20 plus years and they still haven't left the homestead..

#JspKidforever #PleaseGrandma

I think I figured out where you're confused.
You think they sit around all day playing d2 with no job.

That's the thing about bots, they keep running while you're at work. I set mine up on day 1 of the ladder and they walked all the way to hell, upgrading their own gear based on a custom levelling pickit then started mfing, muling and trading automatically.
The only interaction I've had with d2 since day 1 of ladder has been pvping on nonladder for about 2 hours last night while my 500 bots sell items for my friend's item site.

The game experience you're looking for is where players are rewarded for sitting around all day playing d2 instead of having a job, but that's also what you're making fun of in your posts.
Are you self-hating or just uninformed?

This post was edited by Worrywart on Jun 23 2018 07:50pm
Gold: 22,612.50
Jun 23 2018 11:18pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Jun 24 2018 12:22pm)
Apparently, a bunch of people care and would like a season that's not tarnished by a bunch of nerds that have congregated to this platform

Some of these guys spent 5-10years doing this.. its like a job for them because grandma supplies all the necessities to survive in the basement...

Gotta feel for the grandparents though, they are taking care of these kids for 20 plus years and they still haven't left the homestead..

#JspKidforever #PleaseGrandma

You sir, are clearly a very tough guy. The kind of guy who we should all respect.

Like I'm imagining you as a muscly biker-type guy with a black leather jacket and a Harley. And every day, you pop onto JSP to tell all the skinny little nerds there how pathetic their lives are.
Gold: 1,002.00
Jun 24 2018 10:54am
Botting ruins Diablo 2, for me. I love D2 and have for many many years. It makes it less fun to grind for gear when I know others get it with no effort. Part of the joy is that it is a multiplayer game. When you have good gear, you worked so hard for it. Then its fun to go into multiplayer games with others who know your struggles, show off your gear, talk about the struggles, talk about the lucky drops, and talk about the days of no drops grinding. That's how it affects the game even without looking at D2JSP, and that's where it hurts me the most. Then there is D2JSP. I don't mind D2JSP when its used as a non cash currency, but otherwise it turns it in to pay to play/win. I've never seen a fun or challenging pay to win game. The d2jsp/pay to win is not nearly as bad when there's no bots flooding the market with epic gear. With bots flooding the market it exacerbates the whole D2JSP/Pay to Win problem exponentially... its so sad for me to see. There's also the ruining of the ladder, which i'll never make it up even without botters, so that doesn't really affect me - still makes me sad to know I DEFINITELY have no chance. Its also the free leveling for people. Chant games and baal bots... there's just no challenge for those who play for the multiplayer aspect. Botting removes the challenge in so many ways, and with it goes the fun. Oh well. I just wanted to let some of you like me out there know... I feel your pain. :(

I had a couple fun seasons with you recently, and I was really looking forward to one more.
Gold: 27,873.00
Jun 24 2018 02:26pm
I hate complaining but let's make a thread bitching and moaning.
Gold: 29,808.00
Jun 24 2018 07:55pm
Quote (Vilify @ Jun 24 2018 04:26pm)
I hate complaining but let's make a thread bitching and moaning.

:lol:
Gold: 22,612.50
Jun 25 2018 12:27am
Quote (blackfrancis @ Jun 25 2018 03:54am)
Botting ruins Diablo 2, for me. I love D2 and have for many many years. It makes it less fun to grind for gear when I know others get it with no effort. Part of the joy is that it is a multiplayer game. When you have good gear, you worked so hard for it. Then its fun to go into multiplayer games with others who know your struggles, show off your gear, talk about the struggles, talk about the lucky drops, and talk about the days of no drops grinding. That's how it affects the game even without looking at D2JSP, and that's where it hurts me the most. Then there is D2JSP. I don't mind D2JSP when its used as a non cash currency, but otherwise it turns it in to pay to play/win. I've never seen a fun or challenging pay to win game. The d2jsp/pay to win is not nearly as bad when there's no bots flooding the market with epic gear. With bots flooding the market it exacerbates the whole D2JSP/Pay to Win problem exponentially... its so sad for me to see. There's also the ruining of the ladder, which i'll never make it up even without botters, so that doesn't really affect me - still makes me sad to know I DEFINITELY have no chance. Its also the free leveling for people. Chant games and baal bots... there's just no challenge for those who play for the multiplayer aspect. Botting removes the challenge in so many ways, and with it goes the fun. Oh well. I just wanted to let some of you like me out there know... I feel your pain. :(

I had a couple fun seasons with you recently, and I was really looking forward to one more.

Well the good news for you is that it seems half of the d2jsp community is galvanised against bots.

All you need to do is band together, and create your own bot-free community where you can chat with each other about how challenging and difficult it was to obtain a lem rune while the other half of jsp stays as it is.

Boycott all the bot games. When you trade with someone - ask is it perm AND non-botted? And if someone offers to sell you a ber rune for 50, say F#*% You and send them 3000. Problem Solved.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1456
Closed New Topic New Poll