d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Need Some Help With My Blast Rain Trapper Items
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jun 20 2018 12:44am
hi there. i hope i found the right channel to ask for some help with item choices.

i´ve levelled my chin sol blast rain crit trapper (sabotour) to 62 now, so things get serious now.

first problem:
i bought this 2 cute helmets for some reason.

this are my options.
fyi: i will go for kaoms heart and obviously chin sol but it might be hard to afford a 6 link one; 5 link wouldn`t be that much of a deal, but with that and kaoms heart i should be broke ;)

so which option is better for me? the rare one is damagewise like a good 6-link right? with blast rain, trap support, cluster traps, and probably elemental damage on attacks (g-g-g-r should be easy to get on helmet). but starkonjas is suggested in the guide as a needed defensive item.. hmm.

second problem:

this cutie:

but i can´t find the resistances to fit in an essence worm to go for both damage auras.
(i wear effigon amulet and maloney´s quiver for allround nice work against blinded mobs)
right now i just use anger

how good is it to go for these auras anyway? is essence worm even enough to go for it? i mean this build eats a lot of mana.

that´s it for now. i hope you can give me some advices. feel free to ask if you need more information.

thanks in advance.
Jun 21 2018 02:06am
bump
Jun 21 2018 03:02am
i was reading about trapper gloves now. trap support with crit multi or added fire damage? might these be better than my helmet or are they worth the difference? the prices are much higher it seems.

This post was edited by Hulki on Jun 21 2018 03:16am
Jun 25 2018 05:03am
thanks for nothing :P
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic