d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Question For Higher Elo Players > Urgent Lmk???
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 21 2018 09:47pm
Quote (Tommyvv @ Jun 21 2018 01:13pm)
play Teemo
better Horney
and can fck gf when do so

wowa ty 666.66% more pussy because this
Gold: 22.41
Jun 22 2018 12:52pm
Quote (Adverb @ Jun 19 2018 01:43pm)
Hello, I recently picked back up league of Legends for the first time since about 4 years ago, and I am noticing some things.

For one thing, my skin is way paler now than it was 3 months ago, despite it being much warmer outside than it was before I started playing league.

For two, since I’ve been climbing ranked, I notice that me and my girlfriend have sex less and less often, it went from maybe 3-4 times a week when I was doing my placements to maybe once every 10 or so days now that I’m silver 2

For three, my friends used to constantly invite me to do stuff, but now that I’m getting quadra and penta kills on the regular I feel like nobody ever texts me to hangout anymore??

And lastly, I have these giant bags under my eyes that only developed after I learned how to last hit creeps under turret.

My question for you guys, is this the price to climb to challenger?? Because I’m definitely willing to pay it, but I just wonder how much further my body and social life can deteriorate before I become the best league player of all time?

it happens just start streaming and socialize with your stream, boom social life back while climbing to challenjour
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll