d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > I Was Wrong About Trump > I Wish Hillary Had Won Now...
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 19 2018 07:55am
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 19 2018 07:27am)
For starters, I haven't been entirely honest with you guys. I don't have a high IQ. I don't have a PhD. In fact, I barely graduated high school and have a minimum wage job. I like to come here to escape and pretend sometimes, but what happened today really set me over the line so I have to come clean.

i stopped reading here, assuming it just got into lies from this point.

Quote (EA7 @ Jun 19 2018 07:49am)
Are you implying I should stay in one little corner of the internet and never leave. Seems almost like you want to put me in a concentration camp. You know, kind of like Hitler.

Are you a white supremacist Nazi or something?

cute Godwin is pleased.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jun 19 2018 07:57am
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 19 2018 07:57am
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 19 2018 08:49am)
Are you implying I should stay in one little corner of the internet and never leave. Seems almost like you want to put me in a concentration camp. You know, kind of like Hitler.

Are you a white supremacist Nazi or something?

PhD, University of Phoenix graduate.
Jun 19 2018 07:59am
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 19 2018 07:57am)
PhD, University of Phoenix graduate.

just think of how full his leftist tears tumbler is with well crafted posts like this!
Gold: 18,534.02
Jun 19 2018 08:16am
We don't get to pick and chose the laws we'd like to obey.

Blame the parents for coming here illegally. Try taking your family into Mexico and report back in.
Jun 19 2018 08:19am
Quote (djman72 @ Jun 19 2018 08:16am)
We don't get to pick and chose the laws we'd like to obey.

Blame the parents for coming here illegally. Try taking your family into Mexico and report back in.

sure we do, that's a basic tenant of law enforcement. u can't catch all criminals, so you direct law enforcement to focus on certain areas of crime more than others. ever wonder why your local precinct doesnt have a "cyber crimes unit" like on CSI?

honestly i never thought that people needed an intro to CJ class so badly until this topic came up and people got terrible confused by terms like "zero tolerance" and "discretion". interesting to find out how ignorant people are about law enforcement.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jun 19 2018 08:20am
Gold: 40,847.70
Jun 19 2018 08:30am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 19 2018 02:55pm)
i stopped reading here, assuming it just got into lies from this point.

cute Godwin is pleased.

I would feel insecure too if I were you. Being wrong so often must really get tiring.

Given that my work of satire likely characterizes your personal life situation perfectly, I don't really know whether to feel pity or just laugh at you.
Jun 19 2018 08:36am
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 19 2018 08:30am)
I would feel insecure too if I were you. Being wrong so often must really get tiring.

Given that my work of satire likely characterizes your personal life situation perfectly, I don't really know whether to feel pity or just laugh at you.

you might have better results if you tried something that isn't stale in PARD already. Going right into the "you are wrong so often" stuff is a surefire way to not troll people effectively.

basically any of the phrasing you see in all of the /r/T_d memes are played out. maybe if you came in here a year or two ago it would have killed, now its just sad to watch someone try such a flawed tactic.

most of your posts are so transparent people don't bother talking to you unless the subforum is slow and they're bored. or if they see an open joke, which most of your posts set up.

it's ok man, hit the notepad and work on your material. everyone bombs sometimes, and some people mostly bomb. but keep trying and you'll get a few responses that you're looking for.

as to my employment, the entire group of regulars in the sub know my status as i talk about my fields often. just saying what you said shows you're a wander in and toss out low hanging fruit poster, not that we didn't all know that already. i'm hoping that by the end of this rant there's an actual poster worth responding to in some thread or the rest of my coffee break will be spent in GC :(
Gold: 40,847.70
Jun 19 2018 09:24am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 19 2018 03:36pm)
you might have better results if you tried something that isn't stale in PARD already. Going right into the "you are wrong so often" stuff is a surefire way to not troll people effectively.

basically any of the phrasing you see in all of the /r/T_d memes are played out. maybe if you came in here a year or two ago it would have killed, now its just sad to watch someone try such a flawed tactic.

most of your posts are so transparent people don't bother talking to you unless the subforum is slow and they're bored. or if they see an open joke, which most of your posts set up.

it's ok man, hit the notepad and work on your material. everyone bombs sometimes, and some people mostly bomb. but keep trying and you'll get a few responses that you're looking for.

as to my employment, the entire group of regulars in the sub know my status as i talk about my fields often. just saying what you said shows you're a wander in and toss out low hanging fruit poster, not that we didn't all know that already. i'm hoping that by the end of this rant there's an actual poster worth responding to in some thread or the rest of my coffee break will be spent in GC :(

Do you really expect me to read that essay?

As someone who is a simpleton and consistently WRONG, I can't justify spending time reading that novel you wrote as there is likely nothing of substance whatsoever within it.
Jun 19 2018 09:27am
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 19 2018 09:24am)
Do you really expect me to read that essay?

As someone who is a simpleton and consistently WRONG, I can't justify spending time reading that novel you wrote as there is likely nothing of substance whatsoever within it.

if your time was anything but expendable this thread and poorly written OP wouldn't exist.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 19 2018 09:32am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 19 2018 10:19am)
sure we do, that's a basic tenant of law enforcement. u can't catch all criminals, so you direct law enforcement to focus on certain areas of crime more than others. ever wonder why your local precinct doesnt have a "cyber crimes unit" like on CSI?

honestly i never thought that people needed an intro to CJ class so badly until this topic came up and people got terrible confused by terms like "zero tolerance" and "discretion". interesting to find out how ignorant people are about law enforcement.

The laws were already chosen. If you want to change then change them, otherwise stay in your lane
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll