d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Page Turning
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 9,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 18 2018 08:17pm
Many times I find myself simply browsing a forum/sub-forum out of boredom, and while it's really not that big of a deal, I find it can be sometimes inconvenient to constantly backpedal out to view a new thread.

Is it possible to add a button near the "new topic" etc... with the option of "next thread" or "previous thread"?
Upon clicking, it will open the 'next in line' or 'previously viewed' thread without ever having to return to the main forum/sub-forum page.

Does this seem too outlandish? Useless? Neat? Too difficult to implement?
What are your thoughts?
Gold: 9,205.00
Jun 19 2018 03:00am
Since the poll is asking if I'd personally utilize it, I'm voting no.
You said the current way is not a big deal and I agree.
Gold: 455.51
Jun 19 2018 03:13am
Would actually waste more of my time since I'd rather read interesting threads than jumping to a random one in hope of something interesting

Voted no
Retired Moderator
Gold: 9,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 19 2018 09:02am
Thanks for your input! Honestly, it would be a niche addition... I wouldn't use it for trading as it would be quite inefficient.

However with so many threads out there to click among so many forums... I personally find myself overlooking some simply because the title removes any potential interest.

At some point during my insomnia riddled nights I just start browsing indiscriminantly, and find that this feature would benefit in that particular situation.
Especially in forums where topics are very broad and subject matter could differ greatly from the picture painted in your head by the topic title.
Gold: 76,578.75
Jun 19 2018 09:15am
If I find multi that I want to look at, I’ll just use mouse wheel to click them to open in a new tab. Then close the tabs as I’m done
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll