d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Sorry, I Just Cant Help It This Time!
Closed New Topic
Gold: 140,937.40
Jun 18 2018 09:32am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Yakir @ 18 Jun 2018 07:06)
Quote (Yiup @ Jun 17 2018 11:01pm)
Quote (Yakir @ 17 Jun 2018 21:50)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78772396&f=170&p=531876114

Please notice that these kind of topic considered as illegal trade.
You now allowed to level service another user if he's not inside in his own account.

No comment about your useless moderation?
:banana:

Retarded how my topics gets instaclosed and others not?
I think someone is jealous of my effort of keeping my rep as #1 level servicer and Classic rusher at the top.
Next time, Take time and READ!
There is NOTHING at all that INDICATES that there is an ON ACCOUNT service going on!
Nothing at all.

But still, MY TOPIC GETS CLOSED!
And all those others who says in topic "You control char". Does not get clsoed.
Are you with me? Do you see my issue here? I am following the rules, they are not, but MY TOPICS GETS CLOSED!

So report them if you them.
They are illegal just like yours.

What is wrong with Moderators on this site?
Am I Shitlisted as a Botter and On-Account-Worker in some database?

Nothing wrong with my topic at all. But this Idiot tells me its illegal topic, but he cannot tell me how I made the topic illegal!
Also: ANY OTHER TOPIC THAT CELARLY VIOLATES THE RULES DID NOT GET CLOSED ALONG WITH MINE!

Make this clear once and for all:
USELESSSSSSS MODERATION!!!!!!!
If you want respect, Earn it, lol. Shouldnt be too hard to read a topic and figure out that there is nothing in the topic that indicates that this is an On-account-service!

Disrespecting mods, sure, But I am feeling quite disrespected myself when its only my topics that gets closed!
How many more times do I have to complain until Mods do their job PROPERLY and stop closing innocent topics? Guess it will never happen, and who is sitting with warn? Probably me, and Obv not the mods who falsely closes my topic!
I mean, there is a reason why I dont pay for Level service topic titles anymore....

No, I didnt bother messaging a staff, because this is beyong hillarious. its the 5th time this year where you close my topics and noone elses.....
Have a wonderful day, I'm off!
This was all I had time for today.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2018 09:37am
To be fair there is also a rule to make your topic clear as day as to what you’re selling.
It isn’t very clear that you’re doing level jobs for people who are self-playing when you imply that “you’re theres for 24-48 hours” cause aint nobody got the kind of time.
Gold: 68.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 18 2018 09:40am
Well, to your point you are right. Level services with the person being leveled controlling their character is fine (from PM convo, Yakir seems a bit confused on the rule).

A simple PM to a trade moderator would have sorted this for you; http://forums.d2jsp.org/staff.php?g=25

I would suggest just being a bit more clear in your service thread that you will not be controlling the char, just to clear up any potential confusion.

Thanks sir,
Gold: 140,937.40
Jun 18 2018 09:55am
Quote (Japrone @ 18 Jun 2018 17:37)
To be fair there is also a rule to make your topic clear as day as to what you’re selling.
It isn’t very clear that you’re doing level jobs for people who are self-playing when you imply that “you’re theres for 24-48 hours” cause aint nobody got the kind of time.

What am I selling? "I am yours for 24-48 hours" Means, when they send fg, I will work for them for 24-48 hours until their requirements is met!
"Level service"

Level service is allowed as long as there is no account sharing.

Getting tired of explaining this time after time.
But then, Explain to me: Why does the topics that actually mentions Account sharing not get close?

Yes, and this is really tiring. If he is Unsure about the rule, Why the HECK DIDNT ANY OF THE OTHER TOPICS GET CLOSED?
Like, its always my topics first. Because some Jealous competitor reports my topics and noone elses, then that makes it ok to Only close mine? Even tho mine is perfectly legal.

^_^
Insane!
Gold: 6,800.62
Jun 18 2018 10:31am
Quote (Yiup @ 18 Jun 2018 16:55)
Level service is allowed as long as there is no account sharing.

I agree with you, however your topic got closed due to breaking d2jsp rule that got updated, meaning:
Do not make unclear trades. (ie: 100 fg for any items) this includes mystery packages and anything else you may question.
(old version)
Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
*updated and new version

If you want to keep offering level services you need to specify that you're willing to dedicate your time as long as the buyer is willing to remain on his account and follow you (becase as you remember you can not log into another person's account - this is no longer allowed since dec 2017).

Quote (Yiup @ 18 Jun 2018 16:55)
Why the HECK DIDNT ANY OF THE OTHER TOPICS GET CLOSED?
Like, its always my topics first. Because some Jealous competitor reports my topics and noone elses, then that makes it ok to Only close mine? Even tho mine is perfectly legal.

If you see someone breaking the rules - use the report button and move on. Everyone is treated the same, no exeptions.
Good day

This post was edited by Wrona on Jun 18 2018 10:59am
Gold: 3,618.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 18 2018 11:00am
PM a Trade Moderator if you feel your topic closure is unjustified.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic