d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Ppr Standard Scoring > Top Ten
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16.80
Jun 17 2018 07:57pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 17 2018 07:54pm)
This.

Also curious. I'll be avoiding him personally, but him having a rebound year wouldn't surprise me at all.

As far as OPs question

Rodgers/Bell/Gurley/Brown/Julio/Gronk/Zeke or Barkley at flex/Gostkowski/Rams D/ST

Looks like every PPR list has Johnson as a #3-#6 value. That's pretty fucking high if you ask me, but who knows, over been wrong before.

Wasn't it a wrist injury? It was like a 6 week injury but they shut him down for the season because playoff hopes were gone. Why would you avoid one of the freshest backs in the league?
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Jun 17 2018 07:58pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 17 2018 09:54pm)
This.

Also curious. I'll be avoiding him personally, but him having a rebound year wouldn't surprise me at all.

As far as OPs question

Rodgers/Bell/Gurley/Brown/Julio/Gronk/Zeke or Barkley at flex/Gostkowski/Rams D/ST

Looks like every PPR list has Johnson as a #3-#6 value. That's pretty fucking high if you ask me, but who knows, I've been wrong before.

Many times
Gold: 250.00
Jun 17 2018 07:59pm
Quote (Fezbang @ Jun 17 2018 06:57pm)
Wasn't it a wrist injury? It was like a 6 week injury but they shut him down for the season because playoff hopes were gone. Why would you avoid one of the freshest backs in the league?

Because Arizona has looked like a dumpster fire? If he falls way late in the first I'd grab him, but there's no fucking way I'm grabbing him anywhere near where he's being projected. I think there's better value on the board at that point.
Gold: 3,059.01
Jun 17 2018 08:00pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 17 2018 09:59pm)
Because Arizona has looked like a dumpster fire? If he falls way late in the first I'd grab him, but there's no fucking way I'm grabbing him anywhere near where he's being projected. I think there's better value on the board at that point.

Derp!
Jun 17 2018 08:10pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 17 2018 07:59pm)

Arizona was supposed to be a top team last year until he went down. He's the workhorse of that team. And I don't recall who is throwing the ball for them but I know he's going to be getting 20 touches a week. Outside of zeke, bell and gurley nobody gets those touches anymore.
Gold: 250.00
Jun 17 2018 08:28pm
Quote (Fezbang @ Jun 17 2018 07:10pm)
Arizona was supposed to be a top team last year until he went down. He's the workhorse of that team. And I don't recall who is throwing the ball for them but I know he's going to be getting 20 touches a week. Outside of zeke, bell and gurley nobody gets those touches anymore.

Really? People had that high of expectations for them last year? I know they did in 2016, but I thought most people assumed that they'd be mediocre to above average at best last season.

He gets a lot of touches, that's for sure, but the guy had one outstanding year where he got injured at the end of the season, and then he got injured immediately the following season. That one year he looked like a fucking monster, but I think there are more valuable players at both RB and WR still on the board after Bell+Gurley are gone. As long as he's healthy he'll almost certainly finish top 5 among RBs, which is why I'd happily grab him a little later in the first, but if I'm sitting at 3-5, I'm going to hope someone fucks up in front of me and let's me get Bell or Gurley, and if that doesn't happen (which it shouldn't, but there are two idiots in my 16 who take a QB in the 1st no matter what every year) I'd probably target Brown, Hopkins or Elliot before DJ. I'm sure I'm in the minority on this, but I don't believe he's a sure thing based on the amount of time he's played and the amount of seasons he's started and finished, which is 0. If I'm sitting at 7th+ and he's still there, I'll grab him, but I think that's the earliest I see him being worth it.
Gold: 13,750.00
Jun 18 2018 08:31am
zeke, bell, gurley, and DJ would all be fine in the top spot

AB84 obviously too

guys like odel could be huge on a bounceback year, dunno though

not sold on julio given his lack of red zone looks, but this whole contract hold out thing could mean he's primed for a huge year
Gold: Locked
Jun 18 2018 10:38am
Quote (stuartg85 @ Jun 18 2018 07:31am)

AB84 obviously too

not sold on julio given his lack of red zone looks, but this whole contract hold out thing could mean he's primed for a huge year

Odel should be relevant, especially if the Giants have finally found a running game. The only reason he wasn't last year is because he was injured the whole damn time.

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Kamara in this thread. Had a huge season, split touches so he's decently fresh, and with Captain Checkdown as your QB, you know he's going to have solid reception counts every week.
Gold: 1,533.81
Jun 18 2018 10:51am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 17 2018 08:54pm)
This.

As far as OPs question

Looks like every PPR list has Johnson as a #3-#6 value. That's pretty fucking high if you ask me, but who knows, I've been wrong before.

Rebound year? He was Injured.
Jun 18 2018 11:10am
Quote (stuartg85 @ Jun 18 2018 08:31am)

AB84 obviously too

I put gurley and bell as number 1 worthy. Zeke is right behind, then and DJ 4th in my opinion. I could never do AB first overall. I think this year I would go Gurley over everyone though.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll