d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > N 3 More Players To Euhc Reset > N Players
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 568.01
Jun 13 2018 10:30am
Hey
We are so far a team of 5 players, a druid with oak, a paladin with conviction, a necromancer, a light sorc, and 1 not decided sorc. We are in big need of a barbarian with Battle Order, the remaining 2 player can be anything with good early damage output.
The plan is to play till around 06:00 saturday morning, and have a time agreement when we meet up again, and go on the whole saturday, sleep and finally play sunday also.
Also myself going to play sorc, and after we are done this weekened swap to enchant, and boost up a babarian and necromancer for myself, and help you guys if you have race that you also origianlly planned to play.
Also I hope we come to agreement of no ninja loot, and items of good value (for example runes of items with higher value than um will be sold and split on d2jsp. We are going to use MrLama Discord chat.
You are welcome to join if you have something that would fit the group.

This post was edited by mypancreas on Jun 13 2018 10:45am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 14 2018 08:43am
Quote (mypancreas @ Jun 13 2018 07:30pm)
Hey
We are so far a team of 5 players, a druid with oak, a paladin with conviction, a necromancer, a light sorc, and 1 not decided sorc. We are in big need of a barbarian with Battle Order, the remaining 2 player can be anything with good early damage output.
The plan is to play till around 06:00 saturday morning, and have a time agreement when we meet up again, and go on the whole saturday, sleep and finally play sunday also.
Also myself going to play sorc, and after we are done this weekened swap to enchant, and boost up a babarian and necromancer for myself, and help you guys if you have race that you also origianlly planned to play.
Also I hope we come to agreement of no ninja loot, and items of good value (for example runes of items with higher value than um will be sold and split on d2jsp. We are going to use MrLama Discord chat.
You are welcome to join if you have something that would fit the group.

reset for europe is on 16th june 04:00 - u want to play 2hours? hahaha
Gold: 568.01
Jun 14 2018 11:47am
Quote (AhorseCalledBear @ Jun 14 2018 03:43pm)
reset for europe is on 16th june 04:00 - u want to play 2hours? hahaha

Its not so much about what I want, but what the group want. And this is the terms for this group, you are welcome to join or not.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll