d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Sony Lockout > Will They Finally Cave?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 18 2018 12:33am
Quote (ysobad @ Jun 15 2018 05:06pm)
sold my ps4, fuck sony

Oh my.... Please tell me this is true.

e: Glad to see that my opinions of Fortnite are similar to most others here. I'll never understand how incredibly mediocre games keep getting this popular... shit makes no fucking sense.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 18 2018 12:37am
Gold: 28,276.41
Jun 18 2018 05:10am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 18 2018 01:33am)
Oh my.... Please tell me this is true.

e: Glad to see that my opinions of Fortnite are similar to most others here. I'll never understand how incredibly mediocre games keep getting this popular... shit makes no fucking sense.

3 people equals most? Hm. you try extra hard to hate on the game lol why do you care so much?

We get it, you have an opinion that MOST of us know / don't care about

This post was edited by 4killer7 on Jun 18 2018 05:19am
Gold: 11,270.01
Jun 19 2018 04:06pm
its fortnite who cares
why would you want to play it on nintendo if you have a ps4 anyways?

and sonys exclusivity is what they got going for them its shit like that that doesnt have ps4 exclusives end up on pc and stuff

This post was edited by dragoneth on Jun 19 2018 04:10pm
Gold: 0.69
Jun 20 2018 10:40am
Quote (dragoneth @ Jun 19 2018 02:06pm)
its fortnite who cares
why would you want to play it on nintendo if you have a ps4 anyways?

and sonys exclusivity is what they got going for them its shit like that that doesnt have ps4 exclusives end up on pc and stuff

Your comment it's fortnite who cares if hilarious. It's the biggest game out now. Making more money then any other game out there right now. These companies need to care because of the popularity of the game. It doesn't matter whether you like the game or not because it's so damn popular. People want to play on the switch because it's portable. I assumed people with common sense would pick that up. People want to keep the account progress and cosmetics but if you've played just 1 game on PS4 even if you played on PC first and just played one game on PS4 it locks your stuff so you can't play on any other platform any more.

This wouldn't even affect exclusives because Sony's exclusives won't be able to be played on other platforms. It would only allow for games like Rocket League, Minecraft and fortnite hell maybe one day even cod and battlefield would be cool to play with people on PlayStation when on Xbox or with Xbox players while on PS4.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that you can't unlink your account because plenty of people are stuck now having to buy stuff so over again. Sony wants to restrict the ways you guys play games as well as having much more outages then Xbox live.

Sony straight up says they are "for the gamers" but they definitely don't seem to care much about them when it comes to this.

This post was edited by Goobear on Jun 20 2018 10:41am
Gold: 28,276.41
Jun 20 2018 03:06pm
Quote (Goobear @ Jun 20 2018 11:40am)
Your comment it's fortnite who cares if hilarious. It's the biggest game out now. Making more money then any other game out there right now. These companies need to care because of the popularity of the game. It doesn't matter whether you like the game or not because it's so damn popular. People want to play on the switch because it's portable. I assumed people with common sense would pick that up. People want to keep the account progress and cosmetics but if you've played just 1 game on PS4 even if you played on PC first and just played one game on PS4 it locks your stuff so you can't play on any other platform any more.

This wouldn't even affect exclusives because Sony's exclusives won't be able to be played on other platforms. It would only allow for games like Rocket League, Minecraft and fortnite hell maybe one day even cod and battlefield would be cool to play with people on PlayStation when on Xbox or with Xbox players while on PS4.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that you can't unlink your account because plenty of people are stuck now having to buy stuff so over again. Sony wants to restrict the ways you guys play games as well as having much more outages then Xbox live.

Sony straight up says they are "for the gamers" but they definitely don't seem to care much about them when it comes to this.

Have I missed a Sony outage? Because their online hasn't been shutdown in years and the only major outage I can think of was that one time they were hacked.
Gold: 11,270.01
Jun 20 2018 03:48pm
Quote (Goobear @ Jun 20 2018 12:40pm)

tbh realm royale has taken over fortnite on pc from what ive seen if it was on console it would probably be the same
since paladins is on console i would exepct realm royale to come so just give it time then you prob wont give 2 craps about fortnite because you will be onto the next BR

Quote (4killer7 @ Jun 20 2018 05:06pm)
Have I missed a Sony outage? Because their online hasn't been shutdown in years and the only major outage I can think of was that one time they were hacked.

yea lol

This post was edited by dragoneth on Jun 20 2018 03:48pm
Gold: 807.69
Jun 20 2018 08:08pm
who cares its only cosmetic
Gold: Locked
Jun 29 2018 06:51pm
Quote (Sasori @ Jun 15 2018 06:37pm)
shotguns only kill from headshot like that, but yeah building is the only part of the game that takes skill

All the fuck boys who cant build while shooting are the cry babies
Gold: 91,680.73
Jun 30 2018 06:12am
Sony's closed mindedness is causing them to lose out and piss off fans.

No big deal right? Fortnite is shit right? The $300 million made in April means nothing right?

Some fools in here. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean a huge chunk of the world feels the same way. Some special snowflakes in here.

Personally I think the game is not for me, but I am impressed by how well it is doing.

This post was edited by jlhromeo on Jun 30 2018 06:12am
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 30 2018 01:12pm
Quote (4killer7 @ Jun 18 2018 04:10am)
3 people equals most? Hm. you try extra hard to hate on the game lol why do you care so much?

We get it, you have an opinion that MOST of us know / don't care about

I dislike that the most popular game in the world has consistently been a game that's complete ass for the past five years. I think it hurts the industry as a whole, and this trend seems to be getting worse rather than lessening as I had hoped it would. Why do you care so much if I dislike a game I think is shit? You bitch and moan anytime I say anything about it... I don't expect you to understand the hypocrisy of constantly complaining about me having an opinion you disagree with, but come the fuck on lol.
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll