d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Inventory Bug > What Equipment Am I Using?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 43,949.87
Jun 10 2018 10:18pm
I'll give you a hint, look at the number of items that I am able to hold.

You can clearly see that I should have something equipped based on my character image and the hotkey menu, but where is it in my inventory.

This happens intermittently with just this one character. Anyone else seen it?

Not really a big deal as it fixes itself when I log out and back in, or when I equip a new item in each slot.

And, in case you can't tell, I am using chrome on PC.

Edit: Figured out what causes this. If you try to open your inventory while loading a character this will happen. And actually opening and closing the inventory seems to fix it.

This post was edited by effinA on Jun 10 2018 10:47pm
Gold: 1,470.74
Jun 10 2018 11:02pm
Whewwwww take it offfff baby.
Gold: 5,461.47
Warn: 30%
Jun 11 2018 11:56am
I get this a lot. Sometimes pressing space to close all windows and reopening the inventory fixes it.

There is also a bug when an item gets stuck on the screen and space usually fixes that too.

There is also a bug where an item sometimes goes to your inventory and is invisible thus taking up one slot. You can see it on your char via jsp but no in game. You have to log out and log back in to fix that.

There is also a bug where your top character goes invisible after switching characters and to fix that you have to log out and log back in as well.
Gold: 4,648.74
Warn: 20%
Jun 11 2018 12:04pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Jun 11 2018 10:56am)
I get this a lot. Sometimes pressing space to close all windows and reopening the inventory fixes it.

There is also a bug when an item gets stuck on the screen and space usually fixes that too.

There is also a bug where an item sometimes goes to your inventory and is invisible thus taking up one slot. You can see it on your char via jsp but no in game. You have to log out and log back in to fix that.

There is also a bug where your top character goes invisible after switching characters and to fix that you have to log out and log back in as well.

:o should call it bug slasher
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll