d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Summer Transfer Window 2018
Prev123437Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 11 2018 03:41am
Quote (DoWN_DeaTH @ 11 Jun 2018 05:29)
Well, I think Lyon wants to wait for the wc to be over. Last Ec they sold Umtiti before the competition prettt cheap and it was a big mistake because he shined during the ec

oh boy, the market will be insane after the wc

at least the english transfer window will close early this time ^^

This post was edited by ampoo on Jun 11 2018 03:47am
Gold: 3.33
Jun 11 2018 12:46pm
Quote (DoWN_DeaTH @ Jun 11 2018 04:29am)
Well, I think Lyon wants to wait for the wc to be over. Last Ec they sold Umtiti before the competition prettt cheap and it was a big mistake because he shined during the ec

We're not paying more, I guarantee it!
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 12 2018 04:04pm
lemar to atletico, ~65 million

thats a pretty good deal and atleti arent messing around

thats a signing bayern should have made ffs
Gold: 2,570.91
Jun 12 2018 04:45pm
Quote (ampoo @ 13 Jun 2018 00:04)
lemar to atletico, ~65 million

thats a pretty good deal and atleti arent messing around

thats a signing bayern should have made ffs

It's also an interesting signing because different media reported a month ago that Griezmann had apparently demanded Atlético sign Lemar in order for him to stay at the club. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but in that case this signing might not be a coincidence. Let's see what Griezmann does now...
Gold: 57.00
Jun 12 2018 05:08pm
Quote (zarkadon @ 12 Jun 2018 18:45)
It's also an interesting signing because different media reported a month ago that Griezmann had apparently demanded Atlético sign Lemar in order for him to stay at the club. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but in that case this signing might not be a coincidence. Let's see what Griezmann does now...

se queda
until he doesnt, off to united to take the #10 jersey ;) B) :rofl:
Jun 13 2018 01:26am
Quote (excellence @ 13 Jun 2018 01:08)
se queda
until he doesnt, off to united to take the #10 jersey ;) B) :rofl:

You can always dream :P

But unfortunately, I think that if he were to leave, he'd go to Barça. I don't see him playing in England, especially since he constantly stresses how much he needs sunny weather in his life :LOL:

He's always a cunt regarding his future though... constantly speculating about it in the media, one day saying something, and the other day the next.... it has been the same thing for 2 years now, with no respect towards Atlético's fans. I'd be really fucking pissed at him if he played for my club. So you never know what he's going to do... he loves being the centre of attention. His attitude is similar to Neymar's in many ways.
Gold: 150.69
Jun 13 2018 01:44am
Quote (zarkadon @ Jun 13 2018 08:26am)
You can always dream :P

But unfortunately, I think that if he were to leave, he'd go to Barça. I don't see him playing in England, especially since he constantly stresses how much he needs sunny weather in his life :LOL:

He's always a cunt regarding his future though... constantly speculating about it in the media, one day saying something, and the other day the next.... it has been the same thing for 2 years now, with no respect towards Atlético's fans. I'd be really fucking pissed at him if he played for my club. So you never know what he's going to do... he loves being the centre of attention. His attitude is similar to Neymar's in many ways.

He didn't seem to enjoy it in his last match at atletico..
Jun 13 2018 02:22am
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 13 Jun 2018 09:44)
He didn't seem to enjoy it in his last match at atletico..

Well, he was booed and it's no surprise given his attitude. Many fans are tired of having to deal with his stupid rumour fueling for two years straight. Even now, he keeps doing it... he has been saying for a while that he has already decided on his future, but that it "isn't the time to announce it" yet... he just prolongs the agony of his fans, while he makes mysterious tweets and other strange media interactions, only promising to announce his decision "before France's first WC game". No respect for the feelings of his club or fans whatsoever.

This post was edited by zarkadon on Jun 13 2018 02:23am
Jun 14 2018 12:12pm
More Griezmann ridiculous attention whoring. He's going to announce his final decision tonight, in some kind of short tv production. He contacted a production company and broadcast channels to produce this... a short about what his final decision is, apparently even recording a "good and bad ending", and has already released a teaser version of it.

Jeez, I have to admit his cunty narcissism, with no respect for his fans, really annoys me... even if it's mostly Atlético fans that are getting trolled, it just pains me see how someone can treat his fans like that. The guy gives himself too much importance and acts more like a pop celebrity than a football player.

A french Neymar, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.
Gold: 150.69
Jun 14 2018 12:16pm
Quote (zarkadon @ Jun 14 2018 07:12pm)
More Griezmann ridiculous attention whoring. He's going to announce his final decision tonight, in some kind of short tv production. He contacted a production company and broadcast channels to produce this... a short about what his final decision is, apparently even recording a "good and bad ending", and has already released a teaser version of it.

Jeez, I have to admit his cunty narcissism, with no respect for his fans, really annoys me... even if it's mostly Atlético fans that are getting trolled, it just pains me see how someone can treat his fans like that. The guy gives himself too much importance and acts more like a pop celebrity than a football player.

A french Neymar, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

Reminds me of the whole Eden saga when he was a Lille :lol: "where will he go next"
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev123437Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll