d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Deadeye Tornado Shot > Need Help W/ Tweaking
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 847.98
Jun 8 2018 04:08pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ Jun 8 2018 02:39pm)
I use a 6 linked daressos armor with a point into Iron Reflexes https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Iron_Reflexes which converts all evasion into armor and everytime you kill monsters you gain endurance charges (because of daressos armor). This way you can have tons of endurance charges in case you get hit. I use it with my deadshot in hardcore. It has saved my life plenty of times. You could also use death door boots which adds another endurance charge but it's not mandatory.

I'm basically at max endurance charges all the time with lots of armor and damage reduction with my Deadshot in hardcore.

In regards of the offensive part, I go with critical nodes and critical quiver, helm, rings, ammy etc. Also using sybils ring with 40% reduced elemental reflect dmg, with windripper bow. I'm always mass killing everything quickly.

Ps: Going full evasion in hardcore is suicide. You may evade a lot of hits but as soon as 1 single hard hit touches you, you are dead.

Thanks, I was wondering if it'd be worth it to go into armor or not and I never really did charge builds, but im guna give this a try!
I've been in hardcore for years and always stuck with some type of totem or physical damage marauder. started branching out and dont have much direction.

Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 8 2018 03:49pm)

basically >>

Quote (jalant @ Jun 8 2018 04:00pm)
to be fair his build IS shit and i just told him what was wrong with it :(

yea man, i know it is :lol: that's why i wanted the constructive help. thanks
Gold: 0.00
Jun 8 2018 05:22pm
Quote (Lamperouge @ Jun 8 2018 05:11pm)
Combined with near perf alphas howl I bet.

Holy shit man how did you know? :unsure:
Gold: 5.00
Jun 8 2018 05:57pm
Not that easy to say, depends on your budget : ]

Some tipps:

Get Evasion, its pretty cool for this build -> Yes, Qotf is by far the best Armor for that
You need to move much faster, so change your skilltree.
Change your flasks - 1 Life is by far enough Crit/Onslaught/Atziri/MS -> if you got QotF you use Life/Crit/Atziri/Evasion/MS

Iam not that sure, why you use that quiver - get Life/Res (if needed)/Crit Mult. + Chance on it
Crit Build with Herald of Ice & poachers or assassins mark + Curse on hit + onslaught > all (i prefere Poachers Mark for huge flask benefits)
Get more Jewel Notes, Dmg/Dmg/Life Searching Eye
A cool tipp: Use Darkness Enthroned with good Searching Eye Jewels, its awesome (but ofc you need mass Resists on all other Stuff)
Skill Acrobatics on your Skilltree
You need more Life

For budget: Get Lioneyes Fall, and take the Claw Notes - Massive Crit Dmg/Life- and Mana Leech

This post was edited by Phugst0r on Jun 8 2018 06:05pm
Jun 9 2018 02:28pm
would it be a good idea to switch my belt with a servitude that give tipple bonus to +48 all res (so +144 all res) and just focus on life/damage on everything else?
if i do this, and put points to iron reflexes, my evasion rating will go down to like 9% but ill have almost 60% in phys reduction and a few extra points to spend getting more life nodes.
Gold: 1.93
Jun 9 2018 04:13pm
Quote (TinyRick @ Jun 10 2018 07:28am)
would it be a good idea to switch my belt with a servitude that give tipple bonus to +48 all res (so +144 all res) and just focus on life/damage on everything else?
if i do this, and put points to iron reflexes, my evasion rating will go down to like 9% but ill have almost 60% in phys reduction and a few extra points to spend getting more life nodes.

Just get a life+res stygian.
Gold: 38.69
Jun 9 2018 04:45pm
Hontesly I only use my ts build to farm currency, build a different character to farm endgame.... run t10 and below speed clearing, or spec into a in deadeye and run indoor maps. Get a windripper and Mr gear and speedrun, that's your best bet.
Gold: 0.02
Jun 9 2018 05:29pm
Quote (TinyRick @ Jun 8 2018 04:16pm)
I've never played this build before and I just can't find two builds that ever slightly match up to know which ones are the right ones to follow.
I really am not sure how I can make this character a whole lot better but I know I'm not tapping into it's full potential.

Someone whos played this build (through end game), please help me with tweaking my gear/passive tree. It looks pretty jenk right now.

READ---> DO NOT come in here just saying "ah build is shit" and leave. If you're guna say something or if you think I'm doing something wrong, specify what's shitty about it and why; OR ask me why I have it set up that way.

Here's my character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PurgeExe/characters

Currently I'm moving pretty quick through maps. but every now and again, I'm getting one shot. How can I improve defense AND offense?

the quide ur using for that is shit man
Jun 9 2018 05:46pm
Quote (howas @ Jun 9 2018 07:29pm)
the quide ur using for that is shit man

not using a guide because theres a million out there and not any 2 agree on anything
Gold: 0.00
Jun 9 2018 05:56pm
Quote (TinyRick @ Jun 9 2018 05:46pm)
not using a guide because theres a million out there and not any 2 agree on anything

You will get yourself further learning the game mechanics than asking for band aid solutions to your problems.

Take this advice how you want, it's not meant to be a jab at you.
Jun 9 2018 06:12pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Jun 9 2018 07:56pm)
You will get yourself further learning the game mechanics than asking for band aid solutions to your problems.

Take this advice how you want, it's not meant to be a jab at you.

i know game mechanics. Ive been playing for nearly 6 years. i just always stuck to one (or a few) of the same thing(s). I'm learning a new character and playstyle and i need advice from people who made it work.

you wont look like a jackass if you read the thread before making a shitpost.

take this advice how you want, it's not meant to be a jab at you.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll