d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Pls Give Me A Tldr On Poe Story
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 21,386.70
Jun 8 2018 05:08am
There is no tldr, you have to click all the story texts and listen to them all. Actually the Ossuary has some nice bits about Kitava when you collect his torments.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 8 2018 05:28am
Quote (karlsson89 @ Jun 8 2018 01:08pm)
There is no tldr, you have to click all the story texts and listen to them all. Actually the Ossuary has some nice bits about Kitava when you collect his torments.

yeah but there has to be a tldr :cry: i mean ask me about any game ive played and i will give you a tldr, except poe :wacko: d2? diablo and his brothers fucked shit up so you have to kill them and destroy the worldstone cause theres no turning back. titan quest? a telkine tries to free titans in order to to destroy gods. neverwinter? a plague appears and you try to cure it, realizing that some lizard people are behind it. etc etc :wacko:

for poe its been like "you have to kill stuff you dont really care about in order to get to a creature named piety. you kill her but then it turns out shes some pussy ass bitch who is a puppet of dominus. you kill dominus but turns out hes a puppet too, and the trace leads to malachai. well guess what, malachai was a puppet too. you then end up in some area you dont really know or care about, accidentally releasing some god. so literally everyone dies except for piety, who just refuses to stay dead even though she died more times than krillin in all dragon ball shows combined. the few creatures who didnt die go insane, influenced by something called beast. but then it turns out beast is dead too, perhaps was also a puppet"

so for poe from what i know from the story, the tldr is: "the player accidentally kills the entire continent", pretty much the scenario of 12 monkeys all over again, and i hated that movie :wacko:
Gold: 691.02
Jun 8 2018 05:33am
I thought it was a love story
Gold: 2.00
Jun 8 2018 05:33am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 8 Jun 2018 13:28)
yeah but there has to be a tldr :cry: i mean ask me about any game ive played and i will give you a tldr, except poe :wacko: d2? diablo and his brothers fucked shit up so you have to kill them and destroy the worldstone cause theres no turning back. titan quest? a telkine tries to free titans in order to to destroy gods. neverwinter? a plague appears and you try to cure it, realizing that some lizard people are behind it. etc etc :wacko:

for poe its been like "you have to kill stuff you dont really care about in order to get to a creature named piety. you kill her but then it turns out shes some pussy ass bitch who is a puppet of dominus. you kill dominus but turns out hes a puppet too, and the trace leads to malachai. well guess what, malachai was a puppet too. you then end up in some area you dont really know or care about, accidentally releasing some god. so literally everyone dies except for piety, who just refuses to stay dead even though she died more times than krillin in all dragon ball shows combined. the few creatures who didnt die go insane, influenced by something called beast. but then it turns out beast is dead too, perhaps was also a puppet"

so for poe from what i know from the story, the tldr is: "the player accidentally kills the entire continent", pretty much the scenario of 12 monkeys all over again, and i hated that movie :wacko:

sims 4?
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 8 2018 05:40am
Quote (Ontarian @ Jun 8 2018 01:33pm)
I thought it was a love story

oh i forgot that! i was playing with the cutest friend ever and she was stopping and reading all the lorestones and read that merveil was in love with daresso and he gave her a necklace and that was all lovely until it turned out the necklace made her insane too and thats how she became a fish :cry: it wasnt artistically sad, it was really pathetically sad, like they think sad story equals good story in any way :wacko:

Quote (Majini @ Jun 8 2018 01:33pm)
sims 4?

men pls, what kind of games are you playing <_< ?
Gold: 1,444.13
Jun 8 2018 05:55am
Quote (karlsson89 @ Jun 8 2018 07:08am)

that is the reliquary not the ossuary.....
Gold: 21,386.70
Jun 8 2018 06:06am
Quote (Caulder10 @ 8 Jun 2018 12:55)
that is the reliquary not the ossuary.....

Yeahyeah whatever. Close enough.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 8 2018 09:25am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 8 2018 07:28am)

LOL something like that. Thats basically the TL:DR version. We end up fucking everything up, the more "bosses" we kill, the more chaos we bring into the continent, until the end. So, we can conclude nobody is good or bad in this game, Dominus, Malachai, the Gods, etc are all bad, but we are worse lol, but we end up fixing all the mess at the very end when we kill Kitava, which came back because of our fault also. And Sins is actually the good brother, while Innocence is actually the evil brother, but the Templar "propaganda machine" depicts Sin as the bad guy and Innocence as the good guy. This is the basic explanation.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll