d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Homework Guru - Offering Affordable Assistance
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20,350.00
Jun 5 2018 06:43pm
I'm interested in helping anyone who is willing to pay a little, or a lot, of fg for assistance with their homework.

I'm positive I can capably tackle any subject and that I can effectively produce successful results for, almost, any / all types of homework.

In addition, my expertise is absolutely, without a doubt, going to reside in the field of literature.
Whether that be writing, editing, grammar or any other task which you may need done, so long as it generally relates to writing or literature.

If anyone is in need of some assistance, feel free to post here with the details of your homework and what you need done / completed.
Or you can private message me with those details and what you need from me regarding such.
Gold: 1,000.42
Warn: 50%
Jun 14 2018 02:30pm
Quote (Academics @ Jun 5 2018 07:43pm)
I'm interested in helping anyone who is willing to pay a little, or a lot, of fg for assistance with their homework.

I'm positive I can capably tackle any subject and that I can effectively produce successful results for, almost, any / all types of homework.

In addition, my expertise is absolutely, without a doubt, going to reside in the field of literature.
Whether that be writing, editing, grammar or any other task which you may need done, so long as it generally relates to writing or literature.

If anyone is in need of some assistance, feel free to post here with the details of your homework and what you need done / completed.
Or you can private message me with those details and what you need from me regarding such.

lol
Gold: 475.66
Jun 17 2018 04:30am
Yard work, get crackalackin compadre
Gold: 90.58
Jun 17 2018 05:21am
Quote (MrSkales @ Jun 17 2018 02:30am)
Yard work, get crackalackin compadre

lol havn't heard that word used in a long time xD
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll