d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Destiny 2
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,888.88
Jun 29 2018 08:40am
I just started playing it on PC. It's quite a bit nicer being able to actually communicate with people that aren't in your fireteam. Seems like the bulk of what they aim to bring back players with won't be out until September, but there are definitely an insane amount of people online now, at least on PC. Groups take seconds, tons of people doing the faction rally farming, imo Destiny 2 on PC > Destiny 1 on PS4 and XBOX... besides the fact your character no longer speaks... kinda lame
Gold: 155.00
Aug 21 2018 06:12pm
lmao at all the kids in this thread bashing destiny 2, who probably are going off the other kids they heard complain about it, and never actually played through the game.
Destiny 2 as it currently stands is FANTASTIC 10/10 .. vanilla release of Destiny 1 & 2 were slightly lack-luster, HOWEVER - the game as it currently stands as i said, is 1000% worth the i think ( was $20 for destiny 2 & the DLC's a couple weeks ago, might be $40 now )
Forsaken right around the corner, the game is going to be the game to play, as Destiny 1 was on the release of the Taken King & The Rise of Iron.

you will not find a game for the price with more content and stuff to do, idk where all the crybabies get the idea that the game doesn't have enough content..
Full campaign Vanilla -> Curse of Osiris -> Warmind ... Countless Strikes & Heroic Strikes, Nightfall strikes , Patrols, Side Quests, Adventures, Solstice of Heroes Armor quests, 3 FULL Raids w/ Hard Modes, Full PVP experience (Crucible) & the iron banner/ trial of the nine.

kids dont remember that in the 90's you bought a game for $50-60 and it was typically 5-30 hours of gameplay at MOST and that was it, yes some of these games are classics, but still. the amount of content we once got was NOTHING compared to what we get for the $ today..

edit/ The 1.5 Million+ Daily players dont lie - this game get SO Much HATE because it get SO much HYPE. . trust the 1,500,000+ people who play it on the daily even a year after release. those numbers gonna triple when forsaken releases..

lmao earlier replay who said the DLC's added only 4-5 hours of combined content, LITERALLY tells me he didn't play the game.. good try though. takes 2-3 hours just to raid if you haven't ran it 25+ times.

This post was edited by SigmaX on Aug 21 2018 06:17pm
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll