d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Anyone Notice > Playing H1z1 Before Fortnite
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 8 2018 11:54am
Quote (4killer7 @ Jun 8 2018 10:45am)
Talk about reading comprehension yet can't understand someone talking it out?

No where did he say it was easier to dominate in fact e said the exact opposite he... the difference he said was anyone no matter skill level can kill anyone in pubg where in fort it actually takes skill to be able to kill and dominate the game. It's like saying in his terms a gold 1 in CSGO would be able to kill global elites while in fort there is a clear skill gap and players who are actually good can dominate. Not that it's easier. Not once lol.

:bonk: /e

Wow, the 20th time you've viewed this post since this morning you finally choke out this moronic retort, congrats. Once again, the adults are talking now. I'm going to ignore your posts going forward since you're clearly incapable of understanding even the most basic shit.
Gold: 28,047.41
Jun 8 2018 11:58am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 8 2018 12:54pm)
Wow, the 20th time you've viewed this post since this morning you finally choke out this moronic retort, congrats. Once again, the adults are talking now. I'm going to ignore your posts going forward since you're clearly incapable of understanding even the most basic shit.

Lolololol I haven't actively looked at this page until now, you know I have a job, working, actually doing something with my day... nor watched the video until now.... got anything else to say other than "idiotic retort" insults or has your argument just back pedaled way too far? Because clearly I bolded what you said that was moronic. also dude stop talking like a downie please I'm pretty much your age "let the adults talk" lmao you're pathetic

Waiting for you to tell me what I said was wrong or keep proving that you are talking out of your ass.

This post was edited by 4killer7 on Jun 8 2018 12:09pm
Jun 8 2018 12:12pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 8 2018 09:45am)
Yes... That's the video that I found and that I quoted. He never says anything that you claimed he did lol. This is where he talks about fort taking more skill because he dies more in PUBG, which is just comical.

A streamer saying a game is harder because it's easier for him to dominate, isn't exactly convincing evidence that it's the harder of the two.

but a streamer saying it's easier for him to destroy is not logical reasoning for a game being more difficult, it's the opposite.

Here trimmed down your nerd rage to what I called you out on.... did I miss something father? Or what did I not comprehend correctly about you saying he's calling fort easier to dominate in? Inb4 tardjosh responds with some terrible insult instead of addressing his shitty argument and listening comprehension

/e :bonk:

This post was edited by 4killer7 on Jun 8 2018 12:15pm
Jun 8 2018 12:57pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 7 2018 11:48am)
:bonk: . You do nothing but play overly hyped trash games poorly. Your opinion isn't worth anything. ThirtyTwo at least seems to have a brain, but he seems to be overlooking the core of the argument based on bias.

And just because it's fun proving you wrong over and over and over I missed yet another dumb insult of yours.... I was an LEM in CSGO... which I know you didn't play so ya that's a pretty hard rank to get... but you know CSGO is overhype trash. Also won about 10k$ off CSGO gambling but you know according to you I know nothing and only understand games poorly. Also knowing your retort will be yet another insult or saying I'm BSing about the winnings, go ahead and shoot caramel, or joshie, or whiskers, or yawn a PM and ask them about my CSGO gambling. If it weren't for that queer COD YouTuber scamming everyone we would still have betting

/e God your shitty personality is rubbing off on me with braggy post, this is the only time I swear

This post was edited by 4killer7 on Jun 8 2018 12:58pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 8 2018 02:53pm
As I've stated before and will now state for the last time, it's impossible to have a conversation with you. You're overly emotional, not very bright, and you seem to be incapable of logical thought or basic reading/listening comprehension.

The statement in itself made by Shroud is a contradiction. I don't expect you to understand that, but I'll try my best to spell it out for you just this one last time.

"If you're good at the game. It clearly shows. PUBG you just die to people that don't know what's happening."
"This game sure anyone can play it, but can anyone own and dominate, no, it's not easy."

It should be clear to anyone capable of looking at this objectively that Shroud is irritated with facets of PUBG and that he hates getting killed by random bad kids (who doesn't? this makes everyone rage at least a bit), which happens in PUBG more than it does in Fort because of the way the games are designed. He's more relaxed, and he appears to be happier while playing Fort than he is when he's playing PUBG. Those little pieces of information should be more than enough to know which one is the harder of the two games, but I'll break it down a little further. No, it is not easy to be as good as Shroud, or as most of the top streamers at Fort or any game, but apparently if you can get that good, the average person is so bad that you can just destroy the entire field with a happy face while playing Fort. PUBG he has to worry, he's not relaxed, he's a lot of the times stressed, he's not nearly as happy, and it always seems like he's trying a lot harder.... Now, you can take that however you want, but once again, a player saying he thinks one game "actually takes skill" because he's able to get good enough to face-roll everyone, while the other is so difficult that even at his ridiculous skill level, he can still get killed by regular tier players is a contradiction. If every single person on the map is a threat and can kill you, vs apparently in Fort where it's only other goat-tier players who can even be a threat, which do you think is the more difficult game to do consistently well at? I already know your not going to change your opinion, but that's fine, I've made my arguments and I'm content with my reasoning. As I've also stated and extrapolated on, I understand the building component could potentially make Fort the more difficult game, there's no way anyone with a brain would think the aiming/movement in Fort are more difficult, but the building aspect makes sense, and I respect that argument (one you of course never took, because you're lacking in certain departments). We'll see as the comp scene evolves where that particular trait plateaus, and whether or not the apex of building gives x player that much of a competitive advantage, or if more traditional FPS qualities will be the deciding factor on who the great vs who the best players are. I could be wrong and would be more than happy to admit it if that's the way things turn, but I just doubt it.

LEM isn't bad at all, wouldn't have figured you were that high. I haven't played CS since the 1.6 days, but I've never called it over-hyped trash, or said anything negative about the game as a whole as far as I can recall. I believe without a doubt in my mind that it is the single hardest FPS game on the market for both online ranked and competitive play, and it probably will continue to be so for the foreseeable future. As far as the betting goes, I don't know how you feel that is at all relevant to anything we've been discussing here. I've made money thousands off betting on random sports I've never played, does that make me a professional or give my word regarding professionals anymore weight? No.... See the difference between our "bragging"? I stated something relevant that gave background information regarding something that was said in the topic I quoted, which was in no way a brag since only a complete fucking moron would think any title on Jsp matters, while you pulled out your dick and put it on the table because you think your ego makes you a big man. You were an above average CS player, never amazing or anything, but I'll admit that I wrongly assumed you were in the GN range at best.

Side note: Maybe try using the edit button next time.... would make your ramblings a bit more coherent and less annoying to read.

And finally, I do apologize for the delay in my response, I had a final that took longer than I thought it would.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 8 2018 03:09pm
Gold: 104,351.77
Jun 10 2018 03:51pm
is pubg on ps4?
Gold: 1,057.69
Jun 10 2018 04:30pm
Quote (partank @ 10 Jun 2018 17:51)
is pubg on ps4?

nope best place to play pubg is on pc
Gold: 6.00
Jun 11 2018 06:46pm
Quote (partank @ Jun 10 2018 05:51pm)