d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Anyone Notice > Playing H1z1 Before Fortnite
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 7 2018 07:04pm
Quote (vaiav @ Jun 7 2018 05:41pm)
Not a insult or anything but damn the time ur spending on arguing here... those long text give me headache

Not.like i readed any tho

The majority of my super long posts are either while I'm working or in school. I do type at around 100-120 wpm, so it only takes me like 5 minutes to type out my super long posts, and I rarely ever proof since it's just Jsp.
Gold: 29,516.84
Jun 7 2018 10:37pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 7 2018 06:19pm)
Thank you for once again showing us that your reading comprehension is equivalent to that of a 6 year old. Providing relevant background information in regards to an idiotic joke that was started for the exact reason that I said is not bragging.... I get that you're desperate to feel better than me, but if you haven't noticed how often you're completely out of your depth yet, you never will, and I get tired of talking to people too dense to realize their own stupidity. In short, you can move along now, the adults are capable of finishing this conversation without the brain-dead peanut gallery chiming in constantly.

Would you post a link of it then? Still haven't been able to find it, and I have looked.

At least we can agree on one thing, and it seems as though you are content to agree to disagree on the other subject, which I of course am fine with.

Lmaoooo you are some kind of special... never change. Even with 4 other people all agreeing your stupidity you paint your own light, love it. Like I said thirty, Can never win with this downie kid. All he does is use stupid emoji's like " :bonk: " or try to insult to back pedal from whatever idiotic argument he is not really making.

This post was edited by 4killer7 on Jun 7 2018 10:37pm
Jun 7 2018 11:09pm
Quote (hammered_guy @ Jun 6 2018 11:35pm)
pubg has only 12 dev and it was a rubbish idea at the base that grew big quick n they struggle to keep up

fortnite has epic behind it ...way more experienced guys n they saw what pubg did since they use the unreal engine and make something easier for the casual to get a piece of the cake

both r fun br games but pubg is just more hard theres no arguing that

Also just to fuel the fire, fortnite didn't "see what pubg did", fortnite was developed and released first of the two.
Gold: 194.66
Jun 7 2018 11:48pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 7 2018 06:19pm)
Thank you for once again showing us that your reading comprehension is equivalent to that of a 6 year old. Providing relevant background information in regards to an idiotic joke that was started for the exact reason that I said is not bragging.... I get that you're desperate to feel better than me, but if you haven't noticed how often you're completely out of your depth yet, you never will, and I get tired of talking to people too dense to realize their own stupidity. In short, you can move along now, the adults are capable of finishing this conversation without the brain-dead peanut gallery chiming in constantly.

Would you post a link of it then? Still haven't been able to find it, and I have looked.

At least we can agree on one thing, and it seems as though you are content to agree to disagree on the other subject, which I of course am fine with.

https://youtu.be/TD4rSV7TX4w

Literally the first link when googled. There are also more videos of him going more in depth of how much more skill fortnite takes over pubg. But this clip sums it up well. This is coming from a man that played at the highest level in CS and is arguably the best player in pubg and makes his living off pubg, no bias to fortnite on his end. He probably lost subs due to his view on the subject.

I don’t think this will change your personal opinion but from what I’ve seen this opinion of fortnite being the more difficult is pretty common among pro players of all shooters.
Gold: 957.69
Jun 8 2018 07:52am
Quote (ThirtyTwo @ 8 Jun 2018 01:48)

Literally the first link when googled. There are also more videos of him going more in depth of how much more skill fortnite takes over pubg. But this clip sums it up well. This is coming from a man that played at the highest level in CS and is arguably the best player in pubg and makes his living off pubg, no bias to fortnite on his end. He probably lost subs due to his view on the subject.

I don’t think this will change your personal opinion but from what I’ve seen this opinion of fortnite being the more difficult is pretty common among pro players of all shooters.

what if he has been paid to say this just a tough... dont get me wrong i like shroud n drdisrecpect but anything a streamer says can be paid for... money rules the world especially streamers
Gold: 194.66
Jun 8 2018 07:57am
Quote (hammered_guy @ Jun 8 2018 08:52am)
what if he has been paid to say this just a tough... dont get me wrong i like shroud n drdisrecpect but anything a streamer says can be paid for... money rules the world especially streamers

I don’t see a point in a company paying someone to say their game is harder? If anything if the aim is to kids that would drive them away? Paying to say it’s better sure.

If people are in denial so bad that they think shroud was paid to say he game is harder... I guess I feel bad for you but that’s your opinion and no one will change it.
Jun 8 2018 08:45am
Quote (ThirtyTwo @ Jun 7 2018 10:48pm)

Yes... That's the video that I found and that I quoted. He never says anything that you claimed he did lol. This is where he talks about fort taking more skill because he dies more in PUBG, which is just comical.

E: To clarify in case I wasn't clear, I was asking for a link to the video where he explicitly says you're retarded if you think PUBG is harder than Fort. A streamer saying a game is harder because it's easier for him to dominate, isn't exactly convincing evidence that it's the harder of the two.

I found a few others where he or others talked about the building component and that's why Fort is harder, but I've already given my reasoning for why I don't personally believe that alone makes the game more difficult. I've already admitted that I could be wrong regarding that, and that only time will tell as the competitive scene unfolds. If you agree with streamers that the building is what makes it more difficult, we can agree to disagree, but a streamer saying it's easier for him to destroy is not logical reasoning for a game being more difficult, it's the opposite.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 8 2018 09:06am
Gold: 10,995.01
Jun 8 2018 10:45am
i feel like shroud would never say fortnite is hard
hes just too good at games in general he probably meant to say pubg is harder because he dies in it more but said fortnite by accident
Jun 8 2018 10:53am
Quote (dragoneth @ Jun 8 2018 09:45am)
i feel like shroud would never say fortnite is hard
hes just too good at games in general he probably meant to say pubg is harder because he dies in it more but said fortnite by accident

Seemed like he meant to say Fort, but his reasoning just doesn't make sense. The guy is obviously on a different level than most when it comes to all games, but if you just can't say one game is more difficult because you die less in it lol, that's not how shit works.
Jun 8 2018 11:45am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 8 2018 09:45am)
Yes... That's the video that I found and that I quoted. He never says anything that you claimed he did lol. This is where he talks about fort taking more skill because he dies more in PUBG, which is just comical.

E: To clarify in case I wasn't clear, I was asking for a link to the video where he explicitly says you're retarded if you think PUBG is harder than Fort. A streamer saying a game is harder because it's easier for him to dominate, isn't exactly convincing evidence that it's the harder of the two.

I found a few others where he or others talked about the building component and that's why Fort is harder, but I've already given my reasoning for why I don't personally believe that alone makes the game more difficult. I've already admitted that I could be wrong regarding that, and that only time will tell as the competitive scene unfolds. If you agree with streamers that the building is what makes it more difficult, we can agree to disagree, but a streamer saying it's easier for him to destroy is not logical reasoning for a game being more difficult, it's the opposite.

Talk about reading comprehension yet can't understand someone talking it out?

No where did he say it was easier to dominate in fact he said the exact opposite... the difference he said was anyone no matter skill level can kill anyone in pubg where in fort it actually takes skill to be able to kill and dominate the game. It's like saying in his terms a gold 1 in CSGO would be able to kill global elites while in fort there is a clear skill gap and players who are actually good can dominate. Not that it's easier. Not once lol.

:bonk: /e

This post was edited by 4killer7 on Jun 8 2018 11:57am
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll