d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Anyone Notice > Playing H1z1 Before Fortnite
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,995.01
Jun 7 2018 12:00am
Quote (4killer7 @ Jun 6 2018 02:06pm)
That you suck at

its a good casual game but that doesnt appeal to me but not everybody enjoys the same games and sometimes it has nothing to do with skill level they just dont like the game itself
besides you play console fortnite ive seen console BR games people are potato aim as fuck its not like its hard to be "good" if you have slightly above average aim
Gold: 28,816.84
Jun 7 2018 07:19am
Quote (ThirtyTwo @ Jun 6 2018 09:18pm)
No, was 100% shrouds words as he was playing fortnite trying to get better.

So what you are saying is in one game anyone can often get lucky and kill anyone and the other game if you are actually good you can dominate? That’s like defining a skill gap.

But once again you go on about ninja when it was pubgs top streamer not ninja saying it. Shroud isn’t selling fortnite as pubg is what he makes his living off. I don’t know if you are just that far in your own ass and have grudge against fortnite or what but it’s pretty comical.

I play both games and pubg more so but if you think pubg is anywhere close to a good game you are seriously delusional. The game is miles behind fortnite in terms of development. Pubg is dying quickly because they would rather start ridiculous lawsuits instead of fixing their broken game. Every pubg streamer bitches about how bad the game can be Witt all the bugs and lack of effort that dev team puts out.

Once again this is coming from someone who plays pubg more.

You'll never win in an opinion based argument against spaz josh, no point trying I just thinks it's comical to respond to him at this point
Jun 7 2018 07:22am
Quote (dragoneth @ Jun 7 2018 01:00am)
its a good casual game but that doesnt appeal to me but not everybody enjoys the same games and sometimes it has nothing to do with skill level they just dont like the game itself
besides you play console fortnite ive seen console BR games people are potato aim as fuck its not like its hard to be "good" if you have slightly above average aim

Can't argue with the potatoe aim, but I will admit people's aim has drastically gotten better as the game has gone on, sure there are still shit players just like every single game but towards end game it's typically you find playing against much higher skill players.

That being said games like rainbow are much harder to play skill wise and fortnite is generally what I play when I just want to detox from try Harding another gun game
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 7 2018 10:48am
Quote (4killer7 @ Jun 7 2018 06:19am)
You'll never win in an opinion based argument against spaz josh, no point trying I just thinks it's comical to respond to him at this point

:bonk: . You do nothing but play overly hyped trash games poorly. Your opinion isn't worth anything. ThirtyTwo at least seems to have a brain, but he seems to be overlooking the core of the argument based on bias.

Quote (ThirtyTwo @ Jun 6 2018 07:18pm)
No, was 100% shrouds words as he was playing fortnite trying to get better.

So what you are saying is in one game anyone can often get lucky and kill anyone and the other game if you are actually good you can dominate? That’s like defining a skill gap.

But once again you go on about ninja when it was pubgs top streamer not ninja saying it. Shroud isn’t selling fortnite as pubg is what he makes his living off. I don’t know if you are just that far in your own ass and have grudge against fortnite or what but it’s pretty comical.

I play both games and pubg more so but if you think pubg is anywhere close to a good game you are seriously delusional. The game is miles behind fortnite in terms of development. Pubg is dying quickly because they would rather start ridiculous lawsuits instead of fixing their broken game. Every pubg streamer bitches about how bad the game can be Witt all the bugs and lack of effort that dev team puts out.

Once again this is coming from someone who plays pubg more.

Like I said, I don't watch streamers constantly or care about shit they say. Wasn't able to find that quote from Shroud anywhere online and every quote I did find of Shroud's made it painfully clear that PUBG is the more difficult game. If a player is bitching about a game being too difficult and him being able to trash on kids all day in one, it's not a skill cap, it's just servers filled with children without thumbs, because even in Fort you can get lucky kills with the potato aiming they have. If you have a link to that quote, I'd be happy to check it out ofc and retract my statement. I just found a similar statement from what you said by Ninja, who's a complete idiot, and figured you may have mixed your popular streamers up. Yes, glitches have been a problem, but they haven't made the game unplayable. I don't know how anyone can watch a stream or play a game of Fort and think it's a truly difficult game. You can pick up Fort and if you're competent in the shooter genre, you can do well right off the bat and be dominating (against mot players) with zero time put into it. The beginning cap in PUBG is so much higher that it automatically chases away those 8-12 year old gamers that do nothing but spend all day playing these games and watching these streamers. For the record, I don't think PUBG is a "good game", I think it's a harder game than Fort, but so far all the BR games have been gimmicky boring shit to me. It being more difficult and it not being catered towards children makes my personal opinion of it higher than Fort, but the entire BR genre is a snoozefest for me.

As far as difficulty goes for shooters, CS, RB6, BF, and even CoD are all exponentially more difficult and have a higher skill cap than PUBG or Fort. Fort is dominating the market, and now that they're making a play into competitive (100,000,000 in prizes is substantial), they'll continue to do so for the foreseeable future, but as I've said a million times and I'll have to keep saying over and fucking over, the most popular games are very rarely the best games or the hardest games, and it seems like it's never the best game that's most popular these days. The entire BR genre is dumbed down compared to other shooters and other competitive genres.

I respect their ability to create a mediocre game and dominate the market, but it's the same thing as League allllll over again and I'll never understand why people can't see obvious trends that we've seen before.

We'll see what happens with them throwing this much money into the comp scene. Maybe the game will evolve to a point that I'll be forced to eat my words, and I'd be the first do so if the game actually does ever get to that point. As it stands right now, both games are shit in the scheme of things, and Fort while being less glitchy, more fluid, more aesthetically appealing (to children everywhere), it is without a doubt laughably easier to do well in every single game vs PUBG where winning every single time is pretty much impossible.

TLDR Version: Fort does run more smoothly, it has less glitches, they have a bigger dev team that's worked hard on balancing content (great) and adding in cosmetics to make stupid kids happy, but the movement/aiming/style of the game makes it an easier game to play than PUBG or H1. It's fine if you like it, but it's not a difficult game. No BR game is difficult comparatively to real comp genres, but Fort is the bottom of the barrel for user-base, difficulty, looks and just overall appeal to gamers like myself who can't stand shit catered to and overrun by children.

It's chill if you disagree with that, but from personal experience, quotes from pro streamers (not something I give a shit about, but since you think it's relevant), and just looking at the number of kids who prefer Fort > PUBG is more than enough evidence for a logical person.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 7 2018 10:58am
Gold: 0.69
Jun 7 2018 12:00pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 7 2018 08:48am)
:bonk: . You do nothing but play overly hyped trash games poorly. Your opinion isn't worth anything. ThirtyTwo at least seems to have a brain, but he seems to be overlooking the core of the argument based on bias.

Like I said, I don't watch streamers constantly or care about shit they say. Wasn't able to find that quote from Shroud anywhere online and every quote I did find of Shroud's made it painfully clear that PUBG is the more difficult game. If a player is bitching about a game being too difficult and him being able to trash on kids all day in one, it's not a skill cap, it's just servers filled with children without thumbs, because even in Fort you can get lucky kills with the potato aiming they have. If you have a link to that quote, I'd be happy to check it out ofc and retract my statement. I just found a similar statement from what you said by Ninja, who's a complete idiot, and figured you may have mixed your popular streamers up. Yes, glitches have been a problem, but they haven't made the game unplayable. I don't know how anyone can watch a stream or play a game of Fort and think it's a truly difficult game. You can pick up Fort and if you're competent in the shooter genre, you can do well right off the bat and be dominating (against mot players) with zero time put into it. The beginning cap in PUBG is so much higher that it automatically chases away those 8-12 year old gamers that do nothing but spend all day playing these games and watching these streamers. For the record, I don't think PUBG is a "good game", I think it's a harder game than Fort, but so far all the BR games have been gimmicky boring shit to me. It being more difficult and it not being catered towards children makes my personal opinion of it higher than Fort, but the entire BR genre is a snoozefest for me.

As far as difficulty goes for shooters, CS, RB6, BF, and even CoD are all exponentially more difficult and have a higher skill cap than PUBG or Fort. Fort is dominating the market, and now that they're making a play into competitive (100,000,000 in prizes is substantial), they'll continue to do so for the foreseeable future, but as I've said a million times and I'll have to keep saying over and fucking over, the most popular games are very rarely the best games or the hardest games, and it seems like it's never the best game that's most popular these days. The entire BR genre is dumbed down compared to other shooters and other competitive genres.

I respect their ability to create a mediocre game and dominate the market, but it's the same thing as League allllll over again and I'll never understand why people can't see obvious trends that we've seen before.

We'll see what happens with them throwing this much money into the comp scene. Maybe the game will evolve to a point that I'll be forced to eat my words, and I'd be the first do so if the game actually does ever get to that point. As it stands right now, both games are shit in the scheme of things, and Fort while being less glitchy, more fluid, more aesthetically appealing (to children everywhere), it is without a doubt laughably easier to do well in every single game vs PUBG where winning every single time is pretty much impossible.

TLDR Version: Fort does run more smoothly, it has less glitches, they have a bigger dev team that's worked hard on balancing content (great) and adding in cosmetics to make stupid kids happy, but the movement/aiming/style of the game makes it an easier game to play than PUBG or H1. It's fine if you like it, but it's not a difficult game. No BR game is difficult comparatively to real comp genres, but Fort is the bottom of the barrel for user-base, difficulty, looks and just overall appeal to gamers like myself who can't stand shit catered to and overrun by children.

It's chill if you disagree with that, but from personal experience, quotes from pro streamers (not something I give a shit about, but since you think it's relevant), and just looking at the number of kids who prefer Fort > PUBG is more than enough evidence for a logical person.

Shroud actually said fortnite takes more skill because the building aspect is much harder to master the your aim.

Shroud isn't just a streamer he was one of the best CS players in NA and is arguably the best player in pubg. His opinion means something because unlike you he has way more time played on both games then you. He also played multiple games at a pro level unlike you. (inb4 you claim you did game battles at the local blockbuster vs some little kids)

You are easily one of the dumber people around these parts always walking around with your chest out thinking you know everything.

Building is the skill gap in the game. It's harder to get good at building and editing then it is you master your aim in pubg and h1. You are just too stubborn to accept the fact you are wrong. That mullet of yours be damaging the way you think.

I'll leave this here for your fans
Whoever made this got me to lol

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78471195&f=202

Jun 7 2018 12:43pm
Quote (Goobear @ Jun 7 2018 11:00am)
Shroud actually said fortnite takes more skill because the building aspect is much harder to master the your aim.

Shroud isn't just a streamer he was one of the best CS players in NA and is arguably the best player in pubg. His opinion means something because unlike you he has way more time played on both games then you. He also played multiple games at a pro level unlike you. (inb4 you claim you did game battles at the local blockbuster vs some little kids)

You are easily one of the dumber people around these parts always walking around with your chest out thinking you know everything.

Building is the skill gap in the game. It's harder to get good at building and editing then it is you master your aim in pubg and h1. You are just too stubborn to accept the fact you are wrong. That mullet of yours be damaging the way you think.

I'll leave this here for your fans
Whoever made this got me to lol

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78471195&f=202

I've never once claimed to be a pro player, or have I said that playing GBs, participating in local tournaments, or scrimming with professional teams makes me a pro caliber player. I haven't actually scrimmed with pros in almost a decade now, and I have no delusions about having the time or skill anymore to make it at that level. That being said, I am still entitled to my opinion, and based off 15+ years of gaming at a highish level and watching how comp has developed, I'm usually fairly accurate on my predictions of things. We've established that building (a component that doesn't exist in PUBG) is what makes Fort harder according to the pros, and while you didn't directly say that, am I accurate in my assumption that you feel this way too?. I'm not inclined to agree with that, as for all shooting games, I think your communication, aim, movement, map awareness and ability to read opponents movements are the most vital/complex aspects of a game, and mastering those is what's truly difficult. PUBG is a more difficult game from a shooting perspective. The skill caps in going from potato, bad, meh, good, great, WOW are pretty drastic in that game, while Fort seems to be more straightforward. Ofc the best players in the world aim at a high level and it's not easy or anything, but it is easier than PUBG.

As I said in my last post which you completely disregarded, we'll see what happens now that the competitive scene is developing. $100,000,000 is a ton of money, and the level of play that I've seen so far could be forced much higher with money like that being at stake. From what I've seen and how I feel the competitive scene will play out in the long run, is that building while an important aspect of the game, is second fiddle to the other aspects I've mentioned and that whether or not it's difficult to truly master will be irrelevant as it's not something that will need to be mastered in order to thrive in a competitive environment. I could be completely wrong of course, but it's a speculation.

I think you know how stupid saying I'm "easily one of the dumber people around these parts" is... If you actually believe that, you're a special kinda of biased akin to that of a republican who believes Trump fixed unemployment. I'm hoping it was just hyperbole, since while you've shown yourself to be as dense and thick-headed as myself from times, I've never thought of you as being someone with a low IQ, which you'd have to be if you believe that.

Maybe you don't know this, but since becoming a med in FnR my dick-riders have gone a bit nuts. Aligning yourself with the dumbest and most unoriginal posters on this website who do nothing but spam the same 4-5 words isn't strengthening your argument that I'm the dumb one... For the record, I do not have a mullet, nor have I have ever had a mullet... Someone too stupid to know what a mullet is made a bad joke, and my fan-club went wild with it since any joke, even one that's completely retarded is hilarious as long as it's directed towards me. None of it bothers me, but if you think Jackson, Morrow, or any of those basement dwelling trolls are actually funny, I just feel bad for you.
Jun 7 2018 02:42pm
I remember when Josh said all I do is make endless rage post as an insult :rofl: dude I don't know if anyone takes you seriously anymore your arguments always jump around in circles, it's just sad at this point. Maybe a tiny bit of comical nature but majority sad

Also bragging about being a med I'm FnR is just about as meaningful as a 12 year old girl winning a beauty pageant... come on dude

This post was edited by 4killer7 on Jun 7 2018 02:44pm
Gold: 194.66
Jun 7 2018 03:28pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 7 2018 11:48am)

Yea I honestly did not read all that. But it was shroud and the clip is all over YouTube if you would like to see it.

One thing I do agree with is the games like CS and all the real shooters are much harder than both pubg and fortnite.
Jun 7 2018 05:19pm
Quote (4killer7 @ Jun 7 2018 01:42pm)
I remember when Josh said all I do is make endless rage post as an insult :rofl: dude I don't know if anyone takes you seriously anymore your arguments always jump around in circles, it's just sad at this point. Maybe a tiny bit of comical nature but majority sad

Also bragging about being a med I'm FnR is just about as meaningful as a 12 year old girl winning a beauty pageant... come on dude

Thank you for once again showing us that your reading comprehension is equivalent to that of a 6 year old. Providing relevant background information in regards to an idiotic joke that was started for the exact reason that I said is not bragging.... I get that you're desperate to feel better than me, but if you haven't noticed how often you're completely out of your depth yet, you never will, and I get tired of talking to people too dense to realize their own stupidity. In short, you can move along now, the adults are capable of finishing this conversation without the brain-dead peanut gallery chiming in constantly.

Quote (ThirtyTwo @ Jun 7 2018 02:28pm)
Yea I honestly did not read all that. But it was shroud and the clip is all over YouTube if you would like to see it.

One thing I do agree with is the games like CS and all the real shooters are much harder than both pubg and fortnite.

Would you post a link of it then? Still haven't been able to find it, and I have looked.

At least we can agree on one thing, and it seems as though you are content to agree to disagree on the other subject, which I of course am fine with.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 7 2018 05:23pm
Gold: 3,267.50
Jun 7 2018 06:41pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 7 2018 07:19pm)
Thank you for once again showing us that your reading comprehension is equivalent to that of a 6 year old. Providing relevant background information in regards to an idiotic joke that was started for the exact reason that I said is not bragging.... I get that you're desperate to feel better than me, but if you haven't noticed how often you're completely out of your depth yet, you never will, and I get tired of talking to people too dense to realize their own stupidity. In short, you can move along now, the adults are capable of finishing this conversation without the brain-dead peanut gallery chiming in constantly.

Would you post a link of it then? Still haven't been able to find it, and I have looked.

At least we can agree on one thing, and it seems as though you are content to agree to disagree on the other subject, which I of course am fine with.

Not a insult or anything but damn the time ur spending on arguing here... those long text give me headache

Not.like i readed any tho
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll