d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Looking For Ideas Regarding This Game. > Lava Temple
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 930,081.00
Jun 4 2018 08:54pm
(Note this isnt a blatant advertise of my game, I dont expect you to download the game and play etc, instead you can watch the video game play link to get an idea of the feel of the game. )

I have a game currently which I released on the IOS platform called the Lava Temple.

This is my second complete game, its a simple game but I learnt a lot in the process of making this game start to finish.

I want to put a layer on top of this game and make it more fun/complicated so Im looking for some suggestions (i.e powerups and such).

This is also in an attempt to level up my skills and make a slightly bigger game then it currently is.

At the moment, the game is simply about jumping from one platform to the other and its about timing your jumps properly. Its a one touch/tap mechanic game.

As you progress further, the platforms random spawn distance range increases, so youre likely to get bigger jumps as you progress.

Skip to 13.23 for the game play of this game. Feel free to speed up the video play since I talk too much.[/U]

This post was edited by mandarkkk on Jun 4 2018 08:55pm
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll