d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Remember Greenwood
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,307.69
Jun 1 2018 11:38am
Quote (Scaly @ Jun 1 2018 01:35pm)
Because they surrendered once after basically kicking the shit out of the world for a thousand years?

So sick of this ignorant racist slur. It's used all the time on this forum and it's not only reprehensible for its racism but simply inaccurate to imply the French always surrender.

:rolleyes:
Gold: 0.00
Jun 1 2018 11:41am
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ 1 Jun 2018 17:38)
:rolleyes:

Uhuh. Sorry for being the boring sod that draws the line at racist comments. Especially in a thread about racism.
Gold: 17,384.69
Quote (thesnipa @ 1 Jun 2018 18:22)
French history can be left as a blank sheet of paper, meant to represent a white flag.

But you know the frenches who created your country also had a white flag ?
Oh wait, 300 years history and you are even unable to manage it properly :drool:

Better back on bombing black people, oh and right to bear arms too LOL losers.

Gold: 2,489.69
Quote (Scaly @ Jun 1 2018 11:35am)
Because they surrendered once after basically kicking the shit out of the world for a thousand years?

So sick of this ignorant racist slur. It's used all the time on this forum and it's not only reprehensible for its racism but simply inaccurate to imply the French always surrender.

you realize of course that slurs and other racial humor all has not only inherent hyperbole but also is a play on itself once it gets to be widespread, right? French = surrender monkeys is a meme.

No need to get runny mascara tho. I realize that France only really got the label because they employed the eggshell defense in WW2 that works about as well as any person with half a brain could have predicted. France didn't count on Germany having balls, that was their real mistake more than actual tactic.

The other issue is that all of your countries have been around too long in written history and have been passed around more than a drug dealers girlfriend. So while you have abundant triumphs u have abundant defeats.

I still think the French have more balls than Brits tho, at least they stole back the land and jewels when they took away the kings power instead of worshiping them like Kardashians.

Quote (Scaly @ Jun 1 2018 11:41am)
Uhuh. Sorry for being the boring sod that draws the line at racist comments. Especially in a thread about racism.

prejudice yes, racist no. although im sure that the whites in france are more likely to surrender than the new browns.

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jun 1 2018 11:41am)
Oh wait, 300 years history and you are even unable to manage it properly :drool:

weaponized word salad wont make it through my bullet proof vest

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jun 1 2018 11:43am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 1 Jun 2018 17:41)

Ofc this guy isn't any better but no need to sink to his level.
Jun 1 2018 11:42am
Quote (Scaly @ 1 Jun 2018 18:41)
Ofc this guy isn't any better but no need to sink to his level.

"it was a prank bro"
Jun 1 2018 11:45am
Quote (thesnipa @ 1 Jun 2018 17:41)
you realize of course that slurs and other racial humor all has not only inherent hyperbole but also is a play on itself once it gets to be widespread, right? French = surrender monkeys is a meme.

No need to get runny mascara tho. I realize that France only really got the label because they employed the eggshell defense in WW2 that works about as well as any person with half a brain could have predicted. France didn't count on Germany having balls, that was their real mistake more than actual tactic.

The other issue is that all of your countries have been around too long in written history and have been passed around more than a drug dealers girlfriend. So while you have abundant triumphs u have abundant defeats.

I still think the French have more balls than Brits tho, at least they stole back the land and jewels when they took away the kings power instead of worshiping them like Kardashians.

Fair enough. The French are generally more aggressive than the English. You can see that as a positive trait. I don't. They missing out on those tourism euros.
Paris' reputation might make up for it tbh though. But it's generally a onetime trip for most people... Nobody wants to go back after smelling that city.
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 1 2018 11:48am
Quote (Scaly @ Jun 1 2018 11:45am)
Fair enough. The French are generally more aggressive than the English. You can see that as a positive trait. I don't. They missing out on those tourism euros.
Paris' reputation might make up for it tbh though. But it's generally a onetime trip for most people... Nobody wants to go back after smelling that city.

tell that to my wife mate, she wants to go back once a decade for life...... fml

You guys have cool castles, stone circles, and London which is damn near Paris for many bucket lists. Plus you still have the Scotts which helps for the raw numbers lol.

I'll be headed to scottland most likely next summer for castles, stone circles, and my wife to cream over Outlander-esque shots.
Jun 1 2018 11:49am
Quote (Scaly @ 1 Jun 2018 18:45)

- insert your london acid nasal spray joke here -

[x] Check
Jun 1 2018 11:50am
Quote (thesnipa @ 1 Jun 2018 17:48)
tell that to my wife mate, she wants to go back once a decade for life...... fml

You guys have cool castles, stone circles, and London which is damn near Paris for many bucket lists. Plus you still have the Scotts which helps for the raw numbers lol.

I'll be headed to scottland most likely next summer for castles, stone circles, and my wife to cream over Outlander-esque shots.

That programme must have done wonders for the Scottish tourist trade. Much like Poldark and Cornwall.

If you don't know what Poldark is show it to your wife - she'll like it if she loves Outlander so much.

This post was edited by Scaly on Jun 1 2018 11:50am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll