d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Twitch.tv Is A Great Place > For Degenerates
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
May 31 2018 03:17pm
Anyone else think that a site like twitch is the end game for society? I just can't believe how pathetic it is and how it's hardcore patrolled by these nazi mods in every channel. Two examples of how degenerates love the site.

I was watching a guy who speed runs the other day and he proceeds to do push ups mid stream. Already hilarious right? I tell him he is doing push ups wrong as the majority of people STILL do them wrong to this day. If you don't know what I'm talking about then just google "proper pushup." I had to go for a while after the comment because I actually have a life and responsibilities. I come back to see some "mod" time me out. So I was timed out for giving good information that can keep you from wrecking your joints, but in the twitch world everyone is a snow flake and I probably hurt his feelings :( . So fucking pathetic.

Another example was a guy playing a game with the "No Spoilers!" horse shit. Then don't fucking play it on twitch for one eh? But he was at a spot getting no where and ALL I SAID WAS, "you're missing some items." And I'm timed out for spoiler.. LOL! I didn't say what he was missing, where it was, how to get it. I simply said something as generic as possible and of course some snow flake mod was DYING to time someone out. I can only imagine how pathetic and useless these kids must've been growing up to think they're so cool being a mod in a twitch chat rofl. If you look at twitch in general too it really is the most degenerate thing society has amounted to.

You can agree or disagree, it's whatever, but I just wanted to share how unbelievable it is that people like this exist. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they end up this way because I doubt they've ever had real friends or been in social situations long enough to know how to act like a decent / normal human being.
Gold: 90.58
May 31 2018 03:37pm
Quote (werwer22 @ May 31 2018 01:17pm)
Anyone else think that a site like twitch is the end game for society? I just can't believe how pathetic it is and how it's hardcore patrolled by these nazi mods in every channel. Two examples of how degenerates love the site.

I was watching a guy who speed runs the other day and he proceeds to do push ups mid stream. Already hilarious right? I tell him he is doing push ups wrong as the majority of people STILL do them wrong to this day. If you don't know what I'm talking about then just google "proper pushup." I had to go for a while after the comment because I actually have a life and responsibilities. I come back to see some "mod" time me out. So I was timed out for giving good information that can keep you from wrecking your joints, but in the twitch world everyone is a snow flake and I probably hurt his feelings :( . So fucking pathetic.

Another example was a guy playing a game with the "No Spoilers!" horse shit. Then don't fucking play it on twitch for one eh? But he was at a spot getting no where and ALL I SAID WAS, "you're missing some items." And I'm timed out for spoiler.. LOL! I didn't say what he was missing, where it was, how to get it. I simply said something as generic as possible and of course some snow flake mod was DYING to time someone out. I can only imagine how pathetic and useless these kids must've been growing up to think they're so cool being a mod in a twitch chat rofl. If you look at twitch in general too it really is the most degenerate thing society has amounted to.

You can agree or disagree, it's whatever, but I just wanted to share how unbelievable it is that people like this exist. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they end up this way because I doubt they've ever had real friends or been in social situations long enough to know how to act like a decent / normal human being.

Need to repent imo
Gold: 2,489.69
May 31 2018 03:38pm
Whew
Gold: 12,250.00
Jun 1 2018 01:42pm
look, u r turning into a snow flake urself and u dont even realize it

stop being a smart ass and focus on ur "life" since u mentioned u got one.

Jun 1 2018 03:02pm
Gold: 4.00
Jun 1 2018 10:29pm
you should consider why it upsets you so much how other people behave
why do you view this so negatively?
it really seems to negatively affect you, whereas most people don't give a fuck at all
are your criticisms meant to help the world? could you do better to suggest how people might fix these problems?

just an fyi, things vary from channel to channel, as do mods.
you'll find channels that allow just about anything and even encourage toxicity
you'll find some that ban you just for saying something is stupid

gl with your day

Quote (luckspin @ Jun 1 2018 02:42pm)
look, u r turning into a snow flake urself and u dont even realize it

stop being a smart ass and focus on ur "life" since u mentioned u got one.

honestly, it's difficult to see people get so bent out of shape over little things and call people snow flakes but not realize the immense irony

This post was edited by ringo794 on Jun 1 2018 10:30pm
Gold: 1,495.80
Jun 2 2018 07:20am
Then don’t go on twitch? Why watch people play video games anyways that sounds boring and lame as fuck
Gold: 2,407.00
Jun 2 2018 10:47am
Don’t back seat game lol.
Jun 2 2018 07:03pm
dont watch twitch..dont want to either so....
Senior Moderator
Gold: 26,247.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 3 2018 01:43am
There's ultimately two different types of consumers for Twitch.

1. The person who wants to watch a player better than them to learn a few things
2. Partly #1, but also wants to find other gamers to chat with while doing #1

Personally, I fit into #1. I have only ever watched streams to see how others are doing things and perhaps emulate it in my own gameplay.
You only start to have issues with moderators if you start coming off as a troll. That goes for any gaming communities, though, not just Twitch. :P

For what it's worth, I do really like Twitch and think it's a great distraction for most people, and a good learning tool for inexperienced players looking to improve.

If you ever want a really cool community, check out the Creative streams, where you have like deadmau5 chatting with viewers while he makes his music or professional graphic designers making some artwork.
Twitch isn't just a compilation of gamers looking to troll each other, improve at games, etc. There's a bunch of other stuff on there that make Twitch a pretty sweet place to browse.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll