d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Donald Trump Noscopes Colin Kaepernick > Gg No Re Mom Get The Camera
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
May 24 2018 07:23pm
Quote (IceMage @ May 24 2018 09:15pm)
Are you intentionally playing the part of the stupid voter who sticks with Trump because of irrelevant cultural issues?

The only way to shoe off liberals for good is to starve them of nourishment and ostracize them

Kill their social support, kill their media support, kill their legal support, kill their education system monopoly. They stop being so brave when everyone stops agreeing with them

This is just one step toward starving the tumor
Gold: 4,383.11
May 24 2018 07:25pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 25 May 2018 03:20)
Yawn.

Kneeling is barely offensive. They really need to ban bathroom usage during the Anthem and worshiping of our Great Big Beautiful Flag. Symbolically shitting and pissing on our flag and anthem should be a deportable offense. So should buying concessions. Buying hotdogs and beer during the required patriotic idol worship session is some degenerate bullshit that should be illegal. Anybody not in the stadium standing at attendance needs to be ground under a jackboot and carted off. It's the only way to preserve freedom and liberty.

why am i not suprised that helpless leftists can only respond with ridiculous exaggerations
Gold: 8,933.00
May 24 2018 07:26pm
Quote (Scaly @ May 24 2018 07:56pm)
Hilarious how you guys talk about freedom of speech so much then cheer when people you disagree with get censored.

This is blatantly racist authoritarianism - and you fucking love it.

The NFL is not "the government." The NFL understands that its fan base (customers) will react negatively if they offend their fan base (customers). The NFL is well within its prerogative to ensure the financial viability of its operations. No person has a right to do bring willful harm to his/her employer without repercussion. Personally, I enjoy the irony. Fuck the NFL.
Gold: 0.00
May 24 2018 07:27pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 25 May 2018 01:02)
No, it's really not. It's a profit seeking institution being smart and not alienating a sizeable portion of it's viewers which would result in a lot of money lost.

How the fuck? What?

They just have to sit back and let their players stand or kneel as they feel. Take no official stance. By forcing people to stand they alienate another sizeable portion of their viewers which also results in money lost. Just make no comment if you don't want to alienate anyone because if you do comment then no matter what you say it's gonna offend a large group of people.

The NFL have chosen to align themselves with the authoritarian, racist right.
Gold: 7,621.00
May 24 2018 07:28pm
Quote (ampoo @ May 24 2018 06:10pm)
true, they are using their basic right to dictate whats going in their stadiums and what is not
but i still think its not a very smart decision, the taking a knee trend would have died out at some point, now even more people are triggered into oblivion

Trump chiming in, the mainstream media constantly covering this nonsense is just bad for business. I remember catching ESPN during the football season and they would spend hours white knighting for the players.

The NFL doesn't need or want this polarizing brouhaha. The owners want to make money, not have their business become the next battleground for social issues.

Quote (Scaly @ May 24 2018 06:27pm)
How the fuck? What?

They just have to sit back and let their players stand or kneel as they feel. Take no official stance. By forcing people to stand they alienate another sizeable portion of their viewers which also results in money lost. Just make no comment if you don't want to alienate anyone because if you do comment then no matter what you say it's gonna offend a large group of people.

The NFL have chosen to align themselves with the authoritarian, racist right.

Are you purposefully being autistic here? By allowing the players to publicly protest on the job they are alienating a sizeable portion of America that's your typical beer drinking sport watching Trump supporter. By telling the players not to kneel publicly they are simply squashing this ordeal, out of sight out of mind, so no they aren't alienating the other side.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 24 2018 07:33pm
Gold: 10.77
May 24 2018 07:29pm
Quote (ampoo @ May 24 2018 06:25pm)
why am i not suprised that helpless leftists can only respond with ridiculous exaggerations

In what way am I helpless? Odd word choice.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 24 2018 07:36pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 24 2018 08:23pm)
The only way to shoe off liberals for good is to starve them of nourishment and ostracize them

Kill their social support, kill their media support, kill their legal support, kill their education system monopoly. They stop being so brave when everyone stops agreeing with them

You could've just said "derp".
Gold: 10.77
May 24 2018 07:39pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 24 2018 06:23pm)

The only way to shoe off conservatives for good is to raid their homes, arrest them, toss them into FEMA camps, and execute them until no more are left alive. I hope our next Democratic president does this. Obama totally failed to do it as promised.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on May 24 2018 07:39pm
Gold: 90.58
May 24 2018 07:41pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ May 24 2018 05:39pm)
The only way to shoe off conservatives for good is to raid their homes, arrest them, toss them into FEMA camps, and execute them until no more are left alive. I hope our next Democratic president does this. Obama totally failed to do it as promised.

jesus christ
Gold: 17,384.69
May 24 2018 07:43pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 25 May 2018 02:39)

You need a donate button m8
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll