d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Happy Birthday Nauki And Simppelli > 19.5
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 6 2018 03:28pm
Quote (Rocko @ Jun 6 2018 05:26pm)
How is it that you both write identical posts every fucking day on this forum? Same unnecessary and stupid typo's that nobody else here makes, even years after you first started spewing your bullshit here, same flow of thought, same topic titles and themes. Every day. All day.
Unless of course, you are just one and the same which based on all the years of seeing this bullshit is the most reasonable explanation. Quit your fucking clowning. You will never get a trusted tag. Even if you artificially try to bolster some made up statistics about your trades / bet history / amount of fg you have moved with multiple accounts, it all adds to a pile of steaming shit and mods will see though that.

I am just going to assume he's trolling at this point.
Even if they aren't the same person, they bump the same threads -- make the same posts.
Usually aren't on at the same time -- implying he uses his "USA" phone for Odell and his Finnish computer for Nauki.

Quote (do_NaUKI @ Jun 6 2018 05:18pm)
could but
You do not have permission to view this topic

Don't need to see threads.
Copy/paste the entire page.

This post was edited by Japrone on Jun 6 2018 03:29pm
Gold: 22,118.85
Jun 6 2018 03:29pm
Gold: 8,464.61
Jun 6 2018 03:38pm
Quote (Rocko @ Jun 6 2018 11:26pm)
How is it that you both write identical posts every fucking day on this forum? Same unnecessary and stupid typo's that nobody else here makes, even years after you first started spewing your bullshit here, same flow of thought, same topic titles and themes. Every day. All day.
Unless of course, you are just one and the same which based on all the years of seeing this bullshit is the most reasonable explanation. Quit your fucking clowning. You will never get a trusted tag. Even if you artificially try to bolster some made up statistics about your trades / bet history / amount of fg you have moved with multiple accounts, it all adds to a pile of steaming shit and mods will see though that.

i have said my english is not perfect. i can say you act like rzi, does it mean you are now rzi multi?
i also think koj act like pens, and max09 act like prone, are they now multis too? nope.

i have asked how to proof we are not same person but none says how. i have called to proint, i have been is discord, i have told my fb, pretty much done everything to prove im original here.
Gold: 4.00
Jun 6 2018 03:50pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ 7 Jun 2018 00:38)
i have said my english is not perfect. i can say you act like rzi, does it mean you are now rzi multi?
i also think koj act like pens, and max09 act like prone, are they now multis too? nope.

i have asked how to proof we are not same person but none says how. i have called to proint, i have been is discord, i have told my fb, pretty much done everything to prove im original here.

You have used this account and Odell the same way for YEARS. Everybody in here knows you are the same. A brief look at your post history only reaffirms it. You just try to deny it, cuz you want to have made up conversations with yourself in order to bump up your post count.
Why, I do not know, but it sure as shit doesn't get you anywhere in this forum. In fact it has had quite the opposite effect, don't you think? I mean getting blacklisted and laughed at surely wasn't the thing you were aiming at, but oh boy... you got that done!
Jun 6 2018 03:56pm
Quote (Rocko @ Jun 6 2018 11:50pm)
You have used this account and Odell the same way for YEARS. Everybody in here knows you are the same. A brief look at your post history only reaffirms it. You just try to deny it, cuz you want to have made up conversations with yourself in order to bump up your post count.
Why, I do not know, but it sure as shit doesn't get you anywhere in this forum. In fact it has had quite the opposite effect, don't you think? I mean getting blacklisted and laughed at surely wasn't the thing you were aiming at, but oh boy... you got that done!

but what u think when u realize im not odell? asking this seriously. cus im not. im honest person and i dont need new account, im proud to be nauki.
odell also play / played poe, i dont play that shit. we agree many things but not all. afaik he live in caps, i live in jyväskylä. we been in discord very same time and talked at same time, even some hockey rands like Pens have hearded our voices. also multiple bnp rands have voice chatted with us. also, my voice can be compared to my youtube channel so its confirmed my discord is my discord and not anyone else. there is strong finland acsent.

i feel bad odell got bl because of me, and why he got it? because he want to be friend with me and because he came back to #kx. he left it once, but decided to come back.
i feel very bad for that. but, i believe good things happens sooner or later and he get hes name cleaned. cancer will hit to few hockey members aswell.

This post was edited by do_NaUKI on Jun 6 2018 03:57pm
Gold: 4.00
Jun 6 2018 04:02pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ 7 Jun 2018 00:56)
but what u think when u realize im not odell? asking this seriously. cus im not. im honest person and i dont need new account, im proud to be nauki.
odell also play / played poe, i dont play that shit. we agree many things but not all. afaik he live in caps, i live in jyväskylä. we been in discord very same time and talked at same time, even some hockey rands like Pens have hearded our voices. also multiple bnp rands have voice chatted with us. also, my voice can be compared to my youtube channel so its confirmed my discord is my discord and not anyone else. there is strong finland acsent.

i feel bad odell got bl because of me, and why he got it? because he want to be friend with me and because he came back to #kx. he left it once, but decided to come back.
i feel very bad for that. but, i believe good things happens sooner or later and he get hes name cleaned. cancer will hit to few hockey members aswell.

Keep on dreaming. The only tag you get will be a scammer tag when you finally fuck up so bad you can't talk your way out of it.
Gold: 97.88
Jun 6 2018 04:14pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ Jun 6 2018 01:56pm)

is not ur proplem ppl cant think for themselves. if one person say oh #kx dumb and scanner, 99% ppl here will follow that. same example why religion is poplar cus of one idea. u did nothingg wrong, neither did i. i will stick by urside allways, i do believe ur good honest person like me.
Jun 6 2018 04:20pm
Quote (Odell @ Jun 7 2018 12:14am)
is not ur proplem ppl cant think for themselves. if one person say oh #kx dumb and scanner, 99% ppl here will follow that. same example why religion is poplar cus of one idea. u did nothingg wrong, neither did i. i will stick by urside allways, i do believe ur good honest person like me.

allways, i never leave friends, Friends.

Quote (Rocko @ Jun 7 2018 12:02am)
Keep on dreaming. The only tag you get will be a scammer tag when you finally fuck up so bad you can't talk your way out of it.

like odell said, he or me havent done anything wrong, so obv only tag we might get is trusted tag.
Gold: 4,000.00
Jun 6 2018 04:23pm
Quote (Odell @ Jun 6 2018 04:14pm)

Quote (do_NaUKI @ Jun 6 2018 04:20pm)
allways, i never leave friends, Friends

Gold: 0.00
Jun 6 2018 04:23pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ Jun 6 2018 06:20pm)
allways, i never leave friends, Friends.

like odell said, he or me havent done anything wrong, so obv only tag we might get is trusted tag.

why do you use we?
trusted tag isn't a team effort
you mean your other personality odell could also get trusted tag too?
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll