d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Bo4 Reveal Tomorrow > Esketit
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 25 2018 07:27pm
Quote (Marshmello @ May 25 2018 03:55pm)
Not many players take cod seriously anymore :(

The last four titles have been dog shit... Kinda hard to take a game serious when they keep pumping out fucking garbage. I still keep thinking they'll eventually get it right, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. They could pump out garbage year in and year out for the next decade and their sales numbers would still be fine.
Gold: 1,803.00
May 26 2018 11:14pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 25 2018 02:56pm)
You going to actually play this one?

I might be down to get into this and grind a bit if you're going to be playing. Last time I actually tried to do GBs was with a group of guys from JSP. I kept thinking they'd eventually get better, but every game was essentially a 2v4 and I just got so burnt out on it. One of the guys I met here ended up getting pretty good and was able to hold his own, but the other two just kept getting worse and worse somehow.

It’s the grind on one’s own that makes them get better
Gold: 293.50
May 27 2018 01:21am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 25 2018 01:56pm)
You going to actually play this one?

I might be down to get into this and grind a bit if you're going to be playing. Last time I actually tried to do GBs was with a group of guys from JSP. I kept thinking they'd eventually get better, but every game was essentially a 2v4 and I just got so burnt out on it. One of the guys I met here ended up getting pretty good and was able to hold his own, but the other two just kept getting worse and worse somehow.

i played ww2 also. i have a team i play with in every game, but we don't really try anymore, i'm too busy with fighting games.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll