d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > 1 Page Personal Blog About Holiday Details Inside > Paying 250fg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,917.10
May 12 2018 04:54am
My brother needs a 1 page blog kinda thing about a holiday we took at the end of last year.

Below is a quickly written summary.

5 of us left Perth Australia and landed in Kuala Lumpur. Stayed in Kuala Lumpur for one night at melia hotel rather than spend several hours waiting at the airport for a connecting flight to koh samui. We went to madam qwongs Asian quisine for dinner and did a bit of shopping in the pavilion.

The next day we went to the airport early in the morning and caught our flight to koh samui. Our transport was a minivan with a mirrored ceiling and disco lights inside.

We arrived at mai samui our hotel. Checked in and were given flower necklaces and a cold towel to refresh. We were unable to go to our rooms due to early arrival so we opened our suitcases and took out bathers sunscreen and snorkels then made our way to the resorts beach. The water was flat and extremely warm. We snorkelled out about 200m and it was still shallow enough to stand. There were coconuts floating on the top of the water and some had crabs on them.

Over the next few days we went scuba diving, to the waterfalls, shooting range, quad biking, island tour and snorkelling tour.

Although I had practice scuba diving before we left Perth I was still nervous and the instructor yumi from Japan really helped me feel calm and stayed with me the entire time. We did two dives and saw a lot of amazing fish also took some group photos underwater. The other tourists on the boat had gone to a different location than us and they were lucky enough to see a whale shark.

On the way to the waterfalls we went off-road and we sat on the top of the car while going off-road it was fun but also scary. We stopped at the shooting range and I used a sniper rifle and was able to hit the bull's-eye every shot. Arriving at the waterfall location we went on a concrete water slide that was incredibly fast and flung you into the air at the bottom. The waterfalls were powerful when we sat under them and it was quite a hike up to them. After we went to a larger waterfall that had elephants at the bottom of it. After we were dropped in town for lunch and on the way back to the hotel I felt ill, at the hotel my brother gave me some medicine and I rested for a few hours then felt better.

Quad biking was my favorite thing. We went to steep slopes and I popped the chain off my bike on the steepest slope. I had to hop on a guides bike and later another bike was delivered to me.

The island and snorkelling trips were really nice we saw a lot of fish and coral as well as beautiful Islands. We snorkelled around an entire island looking for sharks with a guide, unfortunately we didn't see any but it was still an amazing experience. On the way back to our minibus the weather had turned nasty and several people on the boat were vomiting and crying, I sat at the front of the boat through the rain and wind and was enjoying the rough seas the whole way back.

The sea wasn't calm the next day so we couldn't jet ski but we went shopping and sight seeing.

We returned to Kuala Lumpur and stayed at the same hotel. We went to golden buddha and went into the mountain temple where there were monkeys living. We went to sunway lagoon water park and went on the flying fox, go karts, wave pool and the big slide multiple times, there was also a surf wave machine that I was really good at. We purchased passes that let us skip all the ques which meant we had more fun rather than waiting in line.

We returned to Perth a few days before Christmas and we're greeted by our parents and sister.

I really enjoyed my first holiday with my brothers family and hope to go on another family vacation with them again soon.

This post was edited by JukeBOXX on May 12 2018 05:02am
Gold: 1,917.10
May 13 2018 08:29am
Can't believe nobody took this easy fg. The summary I wrote was more than a page already and just needed to be slightly more formal.

I did it myself.
Gold: 42.00
May 14 2018 09:01pm
I would why you no pm me
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll