d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Never Played Ladder Slasher > Who Wants To Play With Me
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 49,137.85
Trader: Trusted
May 11 2018 01:48pm
Quote (Cheeya @ May 10 2018 07:00pm)
not always true.. some are just genuinely bad at learning the game alone :P its not exactly the most fun playing alone without any gear at all

@OP if you need any help pm me any questions you might have :)

This was me..

I don't do well with reading guides, I'd rather work it out myself and ask a few questions along the way. Plus LS is a really fun game as a group.. solo kills me. 10 lvls and I'm bored as heck.. need the chatter/fun.

We really need those guides updated - or at least removed. They're like ancient scrolls that no longer belong in this world.
Gold: 176,505.40
May 11 2018 02:05pm
Quote (Shannon @ May 11 2018 12:48pm)
This was me..

I don't do well with reading guides, I'd rather work it out myself and ask a few questions along the way. Plus LS is a really fun game as a group.. solo kills me. 10 lvls and I'm bored as heck.. need the chatter/fun.

We really need those guides updated - or at least removed. They're like ancient scrolls that no longer belong in this world.

make a new character with me!! i just want someone who knows most things to get in discord, chill with me like an hour or two and play a new char wit hmeee xD
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll