d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > The Furnance Weapon
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
May 13 2018 10:29pm
Quote (The_Outsider @ May 13 2018 09:24pm)
Hahaha fantastic!

Items have no value at all, there is no market in this game whatsoever.
Dropping an item your mate might need within 1 hour(or whatever) time window is not what normal people call trading.

Oh and inb4 you reply with “but he also dropped something I needed so it’s a trade” cause it’s fucking not. It’s you not being a dick salvaging a non upgrade item but instead dropping it for someone else.

:rofl: how idiotic can you people get.
Gold: 1,107.43
May 13 2018 10:44pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ May 13 2018 11:29pm)
:rofl: how idiotic can you people get.

Nowhere near your level I’d say.
May 14 2018 06:23am
Quote (The_Outsider @ May 14 2018 12:44am)
Nowhere near your level I’d say.

Obviously, I actually rank on D3, of course you aren't at my level. You have no knowledge of the game. It's entertaining watching you speak without know.
Gold: 18,534.02
May 14 2018 07:00am
Quote (D_urRRR @ May 12 2018 08:44pm)
Explain to me how I trade with friends? If trading doesn't exist..

I'm not 100% sure on the details, but you have timer on how long you can drop your piece of shit item in game. Plus, people can't join your game after item drops - has to be in game when the shitty item drops.

Therefore........

You and someone else have to be in the game at the same time (strike one) - not many people play this garbo game
First you have to deal with the "smart loot" problem. Gear is tailored to your class, so your "friend" better be playing the same class or at the very least desire the same primary stat.
You have to find something of some value within a 2 hour window of someone else IN YOUR GAME finds some bullshit item of equal value.
Then you idiots have to get together and immediately send the items to each other. Within the proper time frame, agree to the value of the trade.

This isn't trading. This is giving an item for free to a friend. How many "trades" have you actually made?

Garbo game is garbo.
Gold: 31,258.00
May 14 2018 07:28am
rofl
games shit
May 14 2018 09:33am
Quote (djman72 @ May 14 2018 09:00am)
I'm not 100% sure on the details, but you have timer on how long you can drop your piece of shit item in game. Plus, people can't join your game after item drops - has to be in game when the shitty item drops.

Therefore........

You and someone else have to be in the game at the same time (strike one) - not many people play this garbo game
First you have to deal with the "smart loot" problem. Gear is tailored to your class, so your "friend" better be playing the same class or at the very least desire the same primary stat.
You have to find something of some value within a 2 hour window of someone else IN YOUR GAME finds some bullshit item of equal value.
Then you idiots have to get together and immediately send the items to each other. Within the proper time frame, agree to the value of the trade.

This isn't trading. This is giving an item for free to a friend. How many "trades" have you actually made?

Garbo game is garbo.

As a party we grind not only for our own character but for the members of your party. I play with groups, friends in real life and on game. And to correct you, I can indeed find other class gear. If I play as a monk, 100% of my drops are not just for monk.

The term trading means an exchange between 2 parties. The act or process of buying , selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail or no price at all.

That is the proper definition of it. Just because a trade screen doesn't pop up for the exchanging of gear doesn't mean it isn't classified as trading. I have made many trades in my course of grinding this game.

Yet again, you are terrible at trolling and you still have no knowledge of the game. Once again if this game was purchased by you, Atilla or myself can easily show you how good this game can be. You obviously weren't invested enough to figure that out.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on May 14 2018 09:33am
Gold: 1,107.43
May 14 2018 11:05am
Quote (D_urRRR @ May 14 2018 07:23am)
Obviously, I actually rank on D3, of course you aren't at my level.

Lmao. Damn I wish I actually ranked on D3. What an accomplishment would that be.

Also do you realize that Diablo 1 (22 year old game) actually had proper trading ( no same game/party 2 hour bullshit you call trade) and better pvp. Same franchise 22 years ago, let that sing into ur head.
But yeah u are actually ranked on D3 so you’re right, my bad.

This post was edited by The_Outsider on May 14 2018 11:27am
May 14 2018 12:21pm
Quote (The_Outsider @ May 14 2018 01:05pm)
Lmao. Damn I wish I actually ranked on D3. What an accomplishment would that be.

Also do you realize that Diablo 1 (22 year old game) actually had proper trading ( no same game/party 2 hour bullshit you call trade) and better pvp. Same franchise 22 years ago, let that sing into ur head.
But yeah u are actually ranked on D3 so you’re right, my bad.

Diablo 3 was not meant to follow in the same path as D1 or D2. Developers took a new direction and it worked. D3 is it's own game and until you stop comparing and instead of focusing on it's components on its own, maybe you'll get somewhere. Obviously 100% of people can sit here and if focusing on comparrison, yes D1 and D2 have it more efficently on a multiplayer aspect, but not on a single player aspect. D3 was not meant to be the multiplayer game we grew up on with D1 and D2, and that right there my friend is where you all continue to be wrong.

Quit the comparrison, D3 was made to be its own game and not a continuation in the style of the previous series.

D1 and D2 has a pro and con list just like any game out there, I was able to appreciate D3 because I knew beforehand it was meant to be 100% different than the previous 2, so I knew how to walk into it.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on May 14 2018 12:23pm
Gold: 18,534.02
May 14 2018 01:49pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ May 14 2018 10:33am)
As a party we grind not only for our own character but for the members of your party. I play with groups, friends in real life and on game. And to correct you, I can indeed find other class gear. If I play as a monk, 100% of my drops are not just for monk.

The term trading means an exchange between 2 parties. The act or process of buying , selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail or no price at all.

That is the proper definition of it. Just because a trade screen doesn't pop up for the exchanging of gear doesn't mean it isn't classified as trading. I have made many trades in my course of grinding this game.

Yet again, you are terrible at trolling and you still have no knowledge of the game. Once again if this game was purchased by you, Atilla or myself can easily show you how good this game can be. You obviously weren't invested enough to figure that out.

You are not very bright. Exchanging loot between a party isn't trading, it's just sharing drops.

This is getting sad.
May 14 2018 01:52pm
Quote (djman72 @ May 14 2018 03:49pm)
You are not very bright. Exchanging loot between a party isn't trading, it's just sharing drops.

This is getting sad.

Even after copy and pasting the actual definition you still debate it. :rofl:
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll