d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Need Advice > About A Girl
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,040.00
May 5 2018 04:31pm
I sent her a wink on fb and she quickly replied asking who I was and the same night we were sexy talking. She have not had a boyfriend for a while and she even told me she needed sex real bad.

In the beginning she said she would come back into her hometown which is the same as mine and where I live right now at the end of the summer. Then she said she would more than likely comeback in 2 weeks cause she really wants to spend her summer in her hometown.

All good through the first days. Then she kind of stopped responding. Even sent her a picture of myself close to bare nude.

Typical girl stuff: she shared an image with a woman laid on the bed thinking : "wake me up when someone is in love with me"

So, what should I do? Just wait till she sends me a message, log off from facebook for a week, send her a message trying to figure out what's up?

Please help, I really don't want to fuck this up she's hot and she is wife material.
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2018 06:29pm
Bad game.

You're sending nudes to a woman you haven't even met??

Keep it simple. Hang out, have fun.
That's your mission, not mindless chit chat or this other crap.

Just be direct and decisive about making plans.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on May 5 2018 06:29pm
May 5 2018 06:33pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ May 5 2018 08:29pm)
Bad game.

You're sending nudes to a woman you haven't even met??

Keep it simple. Hang out, have fun.
That's your mission, not mindless chit chat or this other crap.

Just be direct and decisive about making plans.

I know her but never met we all know eachother around here.

No nudes she sent me much more pictures than I sent her and she sent 2 pictures of her ass.

So you saying I should send her a message or ignore her?
Gold: 425,263.99
May 6 2018 07:41pm
Quote (Boniface @ May 5 2018 04:33pm)
I know her but never met we all know eachother around here.

No nudes she sent me much more pictures than I sent her and she sent 2 pictures of her ass.

So you saying I should send her a message or ignore her?

Send a picture of your waxed booty to her.
May 7 2018 02:27am
Sounds like she wants to let you hit
May 7 2018 01:54pm
So she's ending you pictures of her, make a date dude.

James Bond doesn't just sit around and just chit chat. It's more of a, "When are you free to get together?" (Aka, are you in, or are you out)
If she isn't coming back until Summer, I'd just say let's make plans then.

There's really no need to always be in constant contact with women. I've gone out with plenty of women after not speaking for months.
In fact, in this case, I probably wouldn't even be too focused on this one in particular, it sounds like it has some future potential, but right now, it sounds like the distance is getting in the way. I'd respond and always be positive/charming/kind, but I really wouldn't be jumping out of my way for this.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on May 7 2018 01:55pm
May 7 2018 03:33pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ May 7 2018 03:54pm)
So she's ending you pictures of her, make a date dude.

James Bond doesn't just sit around and just chit chat. It's more of a, "When are you free to get together?" (Aka, are you in, or are you out)
If she isn't coming back until Summer, I'd just say let's make plans then.

There's really no need to always be in constant contact with women. I've gone out with plenty of women after not speaking for months.
In fact, in this case, I probably wouldn't even be too focused on this one in particular, it sounds like it has some future potential, but right now, it sounds like the distance is getting in the way. I'd respond and always be positive/charming/kind, but I really wouldn't be jumping out of my way for this.

I see that. Seems like a plan after all cause it got too much of a hassle all of a sudden for me.
Gold: 2,617.52
May 7 2018 05:47pm
Quote (Boniface @ May 5 2018 06:31pm)
I sent her a wink on fb and she quickly replied asking who I was and the same night we were sexy talking. She have not had a boyfriend for a while and she even told me she needed sex real bad.

In the beginning she said she would come back into her hometown which is the same as mine and where I live right now at the end of the summer. Then she said she would more than likely comeback in 2 weeks cause she really wants to spend her summer in her hometown.

All good through the first days. Then she kind of stopped responding. Even sent her a picture of myself close to bare nude.

Typical girl stuff: she shared an image with a woman laid on the bed thinking : "wake me up when someone is in love with me"

So, what should I do? Just wait till she sends me a message, log off from facebook for a week, send her a message trying to figure out what's up?

Please help, I really don't want to fuck this up she's hot and she is wife material.

Invite her over for some beer pizza and weed and have your way with her.
May 7 2018 06:33pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 7 2018 07:47pm)
Invite her over for some beer pizza and weed and have your way with her.

Im sure it will work but you know how it is when you just much more available than her I mean I'm a mofakin G :ph34r:
May 7 2018 09:17pm
Quote (BobloBoat @ May 7 2018 03:27am)
Sounds like she wants to let you hit

ya, but then quit it right after
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll