d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Searching For A Logo!
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 487.50
May 1 2018 01:45pm
I need a very simple logo for my new Massage Clinic...
It needs to be as simple as possible.
I dont need anything yet, just the logo. maybe i will ask u to make some text on it - but only after your logo have been chosen ;)

GL and Have fun!

btw. Im giving 1k fgs for it :)

Gold: Locked
May 1 2018 02:09pm
im on it.

ill provide the .eps vector source file , a pdf and of course the logo on transparet background

This post was edited by SpectraWaves on May 1 2018 02:12pm
Gold: Locked
May 1 2018 04:18pm
from my past experience ill say that i wont start any new identity project without knowing the full company name and/ or some description.
some people just take the main concept and resell it to a third party involved; this happened to me not once but twice ( not sure im allowed to post the forum names.. )

This post was edited by SpectraWaves on May 1 2018 04:22pm
May 5 2018 02:06pm
Quote (SpectraWaves @ May 1 2018 10:18pm)
from my past experience ill say that i wont start any new identity project without knowing the full company name and/ or some description.
some people just take the main concept and resell it to a third party involved; this happened to me not once but twice ( not sure im allowed to post the forum names.. )

well its okay, i just need a good logo nothing else, no text - nothing!
May 7 2018 02:50pm
still searching for 1 :(
Gold: 2,913.00
May 8 2018 01:41pm
I should clarify what was said:

It's really difficult to make a logo for a company you don't know the name for or anything about. Your logo is your brand. Sure, it's a massage clinic - but what age group is this for? Do you specialize in a certain part of the body? All of this ties in your logo regardless of it being a "logo" or "logotype".
Ain't no one here want to spend the time making your brand just to get shot down because you weren't "feeling it". We aren't trying to include text. We're wanting you to provide it to us.

Give us serious legitimate specifics on what would be required to brand your company and someone serious will get back to you. You won't get much further than bumping this post until you take the 1,000 FG trade seriously.
Gold: 118.00
May 8 2018 11:36pm
Quote (Legit-Trades @ May 8 2018 02:41pm)

It's really difficult to make a logo for a company you don't know the name for or anything about. Your logo is your brand. Sure, it's a massage clinic - but what age group is this for? Do you specialize in a certain part of the body? All of this ties in your logo regardless of it being a "logo" or "logotype".
Ain't no one here want to spend the time making your brand just to get shot down because you weren't "feeling it". We aren't trying to include text. We're wanting you to provide it to us.

Give us serious legitimate specifics on what would be required to brand your company and someone serious will get back to you. You won't get much further than bumping this post until you take the 1,000 FG trade seriously.

Well Written
May 10 2018 01:20pm
Quote (Legit-Trades @ May 8 2018 07:41pm)

dude, i know you're trying to help.. but seriousely, ive allready have had 2 attempts, i dont know what im really searching for, it is a clinic that is for all ages.
Give it a go, or leave -.-
May 11 2018 03:09pm
Bump
Gold: 118.00
May 12 2018 08:11am
Quote (Ricodk @ May 10 2018 02:20pm)
dude, i know you're trying to help.. but seriousely, ive allready have had 2 attempts, i dont know what im really searching for, it is a clinic that is for all ages.
Give it a go, or leave -.-

If you dont even know what your searching for how do you expect us to know? How about instead of us giving it a go, you stop wasting our time with something your not going to like at the end or use without paying us since this is a request for RL and we would never even know anyway right?

Alot of us are skilled design artists with alot of experience with people like you on a day-to-day bases which is why we wont even start without some brief of the business. The only reason we do signature here for pretty much pennies is because we share a common ground which is games but you are stepping away from games and asking about a SERIOUS request that should come with SERIOUS money and SERIOUS time from you telling us what you want instead of trying to just host a competition and picking what you like.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll