d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Very Small Aesthetic Change Suggestions
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 730.13
Warn: 30%
May 1 2018 12:18pm
I think he got discouraged after the last cool change he did where he decided to put guild points in profile and everyone disliked it. If it was just the total individual guild points without the guild's guild points it would have been great.

It is very very clear that with the arrival of njaguar in threads many more people have started to play and come back. He'll be around again :) ! I'm sure of it.
Gold: 7,798.12
May 2 2018 03:33am
Voted yes.

Quote (EErock @ Apr 30 2018 03:39pm)
Literally have no idea the order in which they're listed in the profiles off the top of my head.

Same here. I only know it based off my prof and then hovering the mouse over the prof box for the words to appear

s/s:

Quote (hasteful @ May 1 2018 12:13pm)
:cry: really though he would of came through on this one

He might, just be patient :)

Quote (Bob888 @ May 1 2018 02:18pm)
I think he got discouraged after the last cool change he did where he decided to put guild points in profile and everyone disliked it. If it was just the total individual guild points without the guild's guild points it would have been great.

It is very very clear that with the arrival of njaguar in threads many more people have started to play and come back. He'll be around again :) ! I'm sure of it.

Yeah I know. I really loved this idea and it would still be awesome. If he were to just list the the individual's guild point total minus the total of the entire guild points. But, I think he made a post somewhere stating he's not going to do/try this again. Kinda sucks, but hey, at least we got a trial basis and it was considered.

This post was edited by Brainwashed on May 2 2018 03:33am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll