d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Thought About Reinstalling
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 90.58
May 4 2018 12:05pm
Quote (vankkuri @ May 4 2018 09:34am)
I think you will find motivation to work if you play Diablo 3.

holy shit rofl
Gold: 210.00
Warn: 10%
May 6 2018 10:43am
Quote (soulzek @ Apr 27 2018 05:25pm)
staring at my desktop is more fun than playing d3. ty men

qft
Gold: 6,586.00
May 6 2018 12:43pm
Quote (djman72 @ 4 May 2018 15:13)
You would chose to go to work if you weren't paid?

No you wouldn't.

You can't make Diablo 3 good by repeatedly saying it's good and you like it. Diablo 3 is shit.

i enjoy my work, no frustration on doing it make possible for me to enjoy great games such as d3 without being full of rage for foreign matters
Gold: 2,913.00
May 9 2018 12:52pm
You know...

I really had the same opinion about D3 that every else seems to have.
That huge hype followed by a massive let down. A terrible implementation of real money on the auction house... an auction house at all... removal of trading... RNG fest galore... they didn't even know what direction to take it. I think they even realized maybe it isn't fixable.

BUT

I just don't understand what happened when I bought the game on sale for PS4 just to have a decent couch co-op. It was like a completely different game even though it's the same stupid game.
I'm a PC gamer through and through but it's obvious this game was designed for console - and the PC version suffered - but I will give them credit for the console version. I've done multiple seasons and it doesn't get old. I have a great time, I love the rifting, I love sitting on the couch waiting for my husband to shard all his fucking gear, I love planning out builds to try with the same shitty drops I get.

For real though. If you have a spouse or a kid and feel like your PS4 gaming experience is nothing more than collections of games like Dad of Son or Event Horizon, D3 was an easy purchase to make.

Also, 5000.
Gold: 2,601.00
May 9 2018 02:41pm
Quote (Legit-Trades @ May 9 2018 07:52pm)
You know...

That huge hype followed by a massive let down. A terrible implementation of real money on the auction house... an auction house at all... removal of trading... RNG fest galore... they didn't even know what direction to take it. I think they even realized maybe it isn't fixable.

BUT

I just don't understand what happened when I bought the game on sale for PS4 just to have a decent couch co-op. It was like a completely different game even though it's the same stupid game.
I'm a PC gamer through and through but it's obvious this game was designed for console - and the PC version suffered - but I will give them credit for the console version. I've done multiple seasons and it doesn't get old. I have a great time, I love the rifting, I love sitting on the couch waiting for my husband to shard all his fucking gear, I love planning out builds to try with the same shitty drops I get.

For real though. If you have a spouse or a kid and feel like your PS4 gaming experience is nothing more than collections of games like Dad of Son or Event Horizon, D3 was an easy purchase to make.

Also, 5000.

grats on the 5000. i did enjoy d3 on console too, but now consoles suck and on pc there are enough better games than d3.
Gold: 90.58
May 9 2018 04:54pm
Quote (Legit-Trades @ May 9 2018 10:52am)
You know...

BUT

Also, 5000.

My buddy on discord has the same thoughts. He said he fucking loved the D3 on console lol :P
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
May 9 2018 08:51pm
I got lured.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll