d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Minecraft > Damage Incorporated Is Looking For Recruits > Pro Gaming Community With Sponsors!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 146.00
Apr 26 2018 09:31am
Founded in September 2012, Damage Incorporated has and continues to field several professional eSports teams.
eSports events are regularly scheduled and are backed by an awesome community of fans and gamers!

We only allow PC gaming for the time being, sorry!
Of course, play any games you'd like :P

My name is Slip, Barnhole, or Joey and I am part of Damage Incorporated, an up and coming eSports Organization sponsored by Twitch.
We have over 1000+ members and we offer a stable 512 slot TeamSpeak server, custom forums with thousands of monthly posts.
We have a 0-toxicity policy. We can offer you the opportunity to play with other gamers and make new friends, explore that inner desire to be on a competitive team, or even create and lead your own competitive team!
Our platform can land you into the e-sports scene, sponsorship, advertisement, and many other benefits!

Games We Play
Rust
Overwatch
CS:GO
Rocket League
League of Legends
DOTA 2
ARK: Survival Evolved
Pokemon Sun Moon
Rainbow Six: Siege
PUBG
Fortnite
Minecraft
Stronghold Kingdoms

What we look for:
• 15+ and be mature
• Be available to play 1-3 times weekly with your team
• Be friendly and engaging with the community
• Have a mic and TeamSpeak
• No multi-clanning.

What our Clan needs:
• All ranks, All roles for all levels of play. From casual to professional, we want you for all of the games we cater to!
Coaches of 3.5k sr or higher to coach lower ranks – all roles

If you're interested in knowing more about us, feel free to PM me!

Gold: 146.00
Apr 26 2018 04:38pm
Bump
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2018 11:09pm
i would be interested in minecraft, and league of legends.
Message me sometime.
Gold: 750.00
May 31 2018 07:36am
I can get you some GG factions players from cosmic, and I’m amazing at factions aswell, although idk what you’re looking for in MC but I know some GG pvpers and can point them in your direction, lmk if you are still iso players
Go Back To Minecraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll