d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Do You Enjoy Playing Alone? > Regarding Gear Resets With Seasons...
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 455.51
Apr 26 2018 02:00pm
Yes, I enjoy playing alone
Gold: 3.00
Apr 30 2018 01:52pm
Wow so many replies and so little brain involvement... it is sad to read.

I already tried the game with some basic investment, I did have few characters up at some point, peacefully waiting for ladder reset - it happened, but nothing actually happened. There were the same people doing the same thing, over and over again. Even if it didn't have paint-drawn graphics it would still suck to do the same thing over and over losing little-to-no progress.

I do understand you people, you invested money and you are afraid, because the game requires 0 skill, just dumb patience. The more you invest - the less likely it is for someone new to come and have better gear than you, or to get to [insert random prof] before you. Clap clap, hold on to that until one by one you all fall out. Because nobody sane will play a game where they can't get an even start with the rest of the community.

You say there are many games out there who do full reset, that is true! Have you given a thought why? Have you considered why you have 50 people playing and all know each other and others have millions? Just use your head for something different than hanging your baseball hat and miracles can happen. You can get an united stand and request the game to evolve to something playable. Or you can enjoy it alone, until there is noone left. Your choice.
Gold: 50,100.19
Apr 30 2018 02:04pm
Quote (netwarrior @ Apr 30 2018 03:52pm)

I already tried the game with some basic investment, I did have few characters up at some point, peacefully waiting for ladder reset - it happened, but nothing actually happened. There were the same people doing the same thing, over and over again. Even if it didn't have paint-drawn graphics it would still suck to do the same thing over and over losing little-to-no progress.

I do understand you people, you invested money and you are afraid, because the game requires 0 skill, just dumb patience. The more you invest - the less likely it is for someone new to come and have better gear than you, or to get to [insert random prof] before you. Clap clap, hold on to that until one by one you all fall out. Because nobody sane will play a game where they can't get an even start with the rest of the community.

You say there are many games out there who do full reset, that is true! Have you given a thought why? Have you considered why you have 50 people playing and all know each other and others have millions? Just use your head for something different than hanging your baseball hat and miracles can happen. You can get an united stand and request the game to evolve to something playable. Or you can enjoy it alone, until there is noone left. Your choice.

your delusional if you think resetting gear will bring people to this game.

you clearly do not understand the concept of this game.

if your idea were to happen the game would have 0 players.
Senior Moderator
Gold: 13,120.69
Trader: Trusted
Apr 30 2018 02:07pm
Quote (netwarrior @ Apr 30 2018 01:52pm)

:rolleyes: :wacko: :bonk:
Gold: 1,470.74
Apr 30 2018 02:27pm
I think about how fast a game that has millions gets boring and how in two weeks it’s new seasons market goes to crap. Thanks I’ll stick with LS.
Gold: 27.91
Apr 30 2018 03:09pm
I remember back in the day when the elitists had the best gear in the game.
Nowadays even casting crap gear gives the elitist mentality. I guess i'm just too content with my mediocre items and leeching. Can someone carry me please?
Gold: 50,100.19
Apr 30 2018 03:15pm
Quote (PhiRip @ Apr 30 2018 05:09pm)
Nowadays even casting crap gear gives the elitist mentality. I guess i'm just too content with my mediocre items and leeching. Can someone carry me please?

no prob.

hmu
Gold: 27.91
Apr 30 2018 03:17pm
Quote (slushslush @ Apr 30 2018 04:15pm)
no prob.

hmu

Yay! :hail:
Gold: 2,000.40
Apr 30 2018 03:33pm
Quote (netwarrior @ 26 Apr 2018 07:23)
So new season, same gear, level up your characters and grind MQ with the same people, every season, losing no progress whatsoever...

Do you really like this people? Once you get a drop it is yours forever... I seriously don't understand how you can spend even a minute in such a game.

On the next exciting episode of: "GTFO Z: You"
Gold: 9,785.90
Trader: Mediator
Apr 30 2018 04:19pm
Quote (PhiRip @ Apr 30 2018 04:09pm)

Phil we carry you already..
:lol:
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll