d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > When Russia Tells You Where You Can And Can't Bomb
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,942.00
Apr 21 2018 06:30am
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 20 2018 02:54pm)
Obama bows to the emperor of Japan in a ceremony and the right-wing goes crazy.
Trump takes orders from Russia about where you can and can't bomb in military objectives in the right rationalizes it.
Can't make this up.

Quote (FullArcFG @ Apr 20 2018 03:02pm)
Nice try, but ignorant bullshit

Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 20 2018 03:18pm)
>you're ignorant
>cba to disprove u tho
>too important to the world

Guess I'll get off my Arse to connect the dots for ya...

Perhaps you were lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular such as that many Presidents have been criticized for bowing and their apologists typically play it down

"It was not a bow-bow, if you know what I mean," the White House chief of protocol told The New York Times at the time. "Presidents don't bow, and emperors don't toast," one official told the paper. The controversy festered.

Surprised you didn't go for the "Trump bow" to the Saudi King for the apparent "Hypocrisy" https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/20/trump-mocked-obama-for-bowing-to-a-saudi-king-and-then-he/?noredirect=on
This would fit right in with level of quality information presented here thus far

Portraying President Obama's Bow to the Emperor as driving the right wing crazy is just a misleading effort to be deceptive of the fact that Every President who has bowed has gotten criticism from a wide range not just one group in particular.

"Russia has revealed it warned the US about "red lines" it should not cross before it launched airstrikes on Syria"

This first line in the referenced article and the knowledge, information, or awareness of what "red lines" are https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_line_(phrase) should clearly illustrate that no such "Orders" were given or adhered to. So the statement Trump was Ordered was another misleading effort to be deceptive.

Summary by definition: "Ignorant Bullshit"

Quote (Skinned @ Apr 20 2018 03:58pm)
Cool emotional response bro.

Yeah, it was :) but not emotional, kinda like walking down an alley in Pamplona and spotting a steamy pile on the road. Just callin out to others so they can avoid it if they wish ;)

Gold: 285.00
Apr 21 2018 06:33am
Quote (FullArcFG @ Apr 21 2018 07:30am)
Guess I'll get off my Arse to connect the dots for ya...

Perhaps you were lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particularsuch as that many Presidents have been criticized for bowing and their apologists typically play it down

"It was not a bow-bow, if you know what I mean," the White House chief of protocol told The New York Times at the time. "Presidents don't bow, and emperors don't toast," one official told the paper. The controversy festered.

Surprised you didn't go for the "Trump bow" to the Saudi King for the apparent "Hypocrisy" https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/20/trump-mocked-obama-for-bowing-to-a-saudi-king-and-then-he/?noredirect=on
This would fit right in with level of quality information presented here thus far

Portraying President Obama's Bow to the Emperor as driving the right wing crazy is just a misleading effort to be deceptiveof the fact that Every President who has bowed has gotten criticism from a wide range not just one group in particular.

"Russia has revealed it warned the US about "red lines" it should not cross before it launched airstrikes on Syria"

This first line in the referenced article and the knowledge, information, or awarenessof what "red lines" are https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_line_(phrase) should clearly illustrate that no such "Orders" were given or adhered to. So the statement Trump was Ordered was another misleading effort to be deceptive.

Summary by definition: "Ignorant Bullshit"

Yeah, it was :) but not emotional, kinda like walking down an alley in Pamplona and spotting a steamy pile on the road. Just callin out to others so they can avoid it if they wish ;)

Okay I must not be remembering things correctly, like the Republican Party acting like a bunch of huge turds when Obama bowed to a few people. Or did anything.

:wacko:

I'm not criticizing Trump here. I'm criticizing the turds that got cucked by him want he performed a coup d'etat on the party.

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 21 2018 06:35am
Gold: 1,495.80
Apr 21 2018 07:17am
Why can’t they just nuke Syria and then there’d be no more war there
Gold: 4,942.00
Apr 21 2018 07:25am
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 21 2018 07:33am)
Okay I must not be remembering things correctly, like the Republican Party acting like a bunch of huge turds when Obama bowed to a few people. Or did anything.

:wacko:

I'm not criticizing Trump here. I'm criticizing the turds that got cucked by him want he performed a coup d'etat on the party.

I totally agree with you that each there's to much time and effort wasted on both sides trying to crap all over each other. Wish the US could mandate a third party to run funded by the other 2 so they can focus more on issues instead of just bolstering their parties position for the next election. But that's just wishful thinking on my part :(
Gold: 285.00
Apr 21 2018 08:00am
Quote (FullArcFG @ Apr 21 2018 08:25am)
I totally agree with you that each there's to much time and effort wasted on both sides trying to crap all over each other. Wish the US could mandate a third party to run funded by the other 2 so they can focus more on issues instead of just bolstering their parties position for the next election. But that's just wishful thinking on my part :(

Technocracy or bust.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll