Gold: 4,480.69
Apr 20 2018 07:38pm
lucky 420
Gold: 2.00
Apr 20 2018 08:03pm
I need 420fg :)

Gold: 455.10
Apr 20 2018 08:29pm
i dont really think i DESERVE one but i would like to add to my guild stuff or even some friend slots.
Gold: 23.20
Apr 20 2018 09:19pm
So I can make some bets in the the mma section or basketball section of jsp:)

Gold: 4,673.69
Apr 21 2018 01:14am
Don8 pliss! B) :D
Gold: 199.00
Apr 21 2018 01:15am
every day is a lucky day
Gold: 4.41
Apr 21 2018 01:19am
Quote (swhat @ Apr 21 2018 07:15am)
every day is a lucky day

:unsure: yeh I dunno bout that, there are some real stinkers
Gold: 4,673.69
Apr 21 2018 01:32am
Quote (SHAYTAN @ 20 Apr 2018 13:49)
after 10 years of spendung my hard earning on the raffle.
last night before bed spent again.... then wake up to the nicest 4/20 day ever!!! woot woot.
i can make 5 donation! alrdy made 1.
dunno if this is legal or not on here but anyway! write why u deserve a donation!
dont be a dick and post if u have 10k+ fg.
have a nice day guys

Sooo, I try to keep it short. ^_^
In 2005 my friend told me about a trading site, so I reged this acc, but I couldn't trade properly, because everyone wanted me to give/send fg first and I did not trust anybody... Long story short, I quit pretty soon, and completely forgot about jsp.
Later in 2007 another friend told me to reg in this great site, so I reged. I did not remember about already having an account there, and the site did not said "Thomas Cross" username is already taken, it said "you can't have space in your name" so I reged my usual nick without space. the trading was hard again and I remembered I was there once, and quit again. Years later I started D2 again, and gave JSP a third chance, since my acc was older then, I did't have to give/send first always and it was much safer for me. I became a succesful and trusted PGem/crap jewel and other crafting material supplier, then a level servicer, and I had 15610 fg when I quit D2 again for a while :) I told one of my friend from the staff (I don't remember his rank, maybe retired mod or dunno) the story and what can I do with the other acc, and he told me not to worry about, just don't log in it ever. And I took his words.
Then much later the shiet hit the fan. One of my enemy accidently found my other acc (not hard, it is the same witout the space) and reported it for multi. Since I had a few reports in SA ( I only paid half for 2-3 crap Uber Tristram Levelings) I got locked for years and they took my hard earn 15610 fg :cry: :Y It was years of work and saving... :( I can make a pic of it, or even show you in skype screen sharing or in teamviewer :)

Now I'm as I told, the second most friendly person on JSP after Wraps :D and I put all my donors in my profile, and the bests in my Signature too, so you would have an eternal place in my profile, and in my heart too! :D :wub: :hug:

Oh! And Grats on your winning SHAYTAN! It is so cool and kind to share your luck with us! :) :wub: :hug:

This post was edited by Thomas Cross on Apr 21 2018 01:55am
Gold: 4.41
Apr 21 2018 02:05am
Quote (Thomas Cross @ Apr 21 2018 07:32am)
In 2005 my friend told me about a trading site, so I reged this acc, but I couldn't trade properly, because everyone wanted me to give/send fg first and I did not trust anybody... Long story short, I quit pretty soon, and completely forgot about jsp.
Later in 2007 another friend told me to reg in this great site, so I reged. I did not remember about already having an account there, and the site did not said "Thomas Cross" username is already taken, it said "you can't have space in your name" so I reged my usual nick without space. the trading was hard again and I remembered I was there once, and quit again. Years later I started D2 again, and gave JSP a third chance, since my acc was older then, I did't have to give/send first always and it was much safer for me. I became a succesful and trusted PGem/crap jewel and other crafting material supplier, then a level servicer, and I had 15610 fg when I quit D2 again for a while :) I told one of my friend from the staff (I don't remember his rank, maybe retired mod or dunno) the story and what can I do with the other acc, and he told me not to worry about, just don't log in it ever. And I took his words.
Then much later the shiet hit the fan. One of my enemy accidently found my other acc (not hard, it is the same witout the space) and reported it for multi. Since I had a few reports in SA ( I only paid half for 2-3 crap Uber Tristram Levelings) I got locked for years and they took my hard earn 15610 fg :cry: :Y It was years of work and saving... :( I can make a pic of it, or even show you in skype screen sharing or in teamviewer :)

Now I'm as I told, the second most friendly person on JSP after Wraps :D and I put all my donors in my profile, and the bests in my Signature too, so you would have an eternal place in my profile, and in my heart too! :D :wub: :hug:

Oh! And Grats on your winning SHAYTAN! It is so cool and kind to share your luck with us! :) :wub: :hug:

F & G for effort :thumbsup: pay da man
Gold: 5,002.25
Apr 23 2018 06:46pm
Quote (Thomas Cross @ Apr 21 2018 03:32am)

cool story bro...

jk haha but sry buddy alrdy gave alot and i donated to alot of people over the years. my name is in evry sigs in east alrdy haha!
best of luck my friend. maybe one day i will rabdom donation on you... who knows
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll