d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Since My Topic Was Removed > What Do You Guys Think About Next Wrap?
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 900.00
May 26 2018 05:33am
Quote (KoJ @ May 25 2018 09:46am)
on the real tho, that smoking pic is hella funny

I agree but idc enough. Shits literally from 5 years ago.

Quote (Cjarvis @ May 25 2018 05:00pm)
who are you again?

Irony.

Quote (FMX_89 @ May 25 2018 06:56pm)
I still have it and I'm still going to do an auto/turbo build with it when I get bored with the C5Z. It's in the middle of some huge upgrades right now that should be fun. 1200whp on boost and a 200 shot.

Dang. Did you build the c5 or did you buy it with some shot already done? Good friend of mine just picked up a cammed z06.

Quote (Decom @ May 25 2018 08:16pm)
Pay people to work on my NSX? Meh partially true, I’ve only paid for things that I don’t have the tools or knowledge to do ie: paint &body, dropping the whole engine cradle, the engine rebuild, and the flex fuel tune.

The NSX is not a platform you want to learn those things on per se, as mistakes will end up VERY expensive.

Other than that I’ve had my hands on just about every other part of this car. It’s drawn blood and tested my patience plenty of times.

To each and they’re own. Local Subaru mechanic just picked 2 salvaged ones up and both are already rebuilt, repainted and on the road. Both black. Still though I remember you sending your car off way more than actually putting your hands on it and I think your wall of texts kind of show it.

/e at the beginning you start by saying a few things you don’t do and a couple comments later admit you didn’t even do the current supercharger.

This post was edited by CarsAndKush on May 26 2018 05:39am
Gold: 0.00
May 26 2018 09:23am
Quote (CarsAndKush @ May 26 2018 05:33am)

Irony.

Dang. Did you build the c5 or did you buy it with some shot already done? Good friend of mine just picked up a cammed z06.

To each and they’re own. Local Subaru mechanic just picked 2 salvaged ones up and both are already rebuilt, repainted and on the road. Both black. Still though I remember you sending your car off way more than actually putting your hands on it and I think your wall of texts kind of show it.

/e at the beginning you start by saying a few things you don’t do and a couple comments later admit you didn’t even do the current supercharger.

You have no respect for people!

keep that forked tongue behind those buck teeth,
please retire again and don't come back.
Gold: 484.02
May 26 2018 08:20pm
Quote (CarsAndKush @ May 26 2018 06:33am)

Irony.

This will be the third iteration of this car in as many years. I've tuned 30 cars already this year which has provided some of the money for the $20k jump from 850whp to 1400whp but it's taken all of my time. I destroyed a 900whp A8 hellcat on 1320 video last September and I hope to get some race coverage of the car in the next year that will boost my social media following for the business. I still work in the chemical industry but for a different company. We make food and pharmaceutical products and i put in 50-70hrs a week there as an Area Supervisor.

If my wife gets another promotion I'll try to do the tuning thing full time.

This post was edited by FMX_89 on May 26 2018 08:21pm
Gold: 18,640.00
May 26 2018 08:59pm
Quote (CarsAndKush @ May 26 2018 07:33am)

Irony.

There may have been some data lost in translation but the easiest comparison I can think of is the shop labor on my build is just under 30hrs, and I’ve spent well over a 100hrs myself working on other components. That still may not seem like a whole lot compared to other builds here but I still try to get my hands dirty whenever possible.
Gold: 3,295.00
May 26 2018 09:02pm
I hate working on cars. Dirtbikes i'm fine with, but ill gladly pay someone to work on cars. I've been to lazy to do simple maintenance like changing trans/diff fluid
Gold: 1,695.00
May 31 2018 02:39am
That was a long weekend, seems more shit has happened. How great we are to each other when it comes to cars, such a great community lol.
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll