d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > Deutsch > Salary In Germany
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 40%
Apr 19 2018 06:40am
Quote (NoCiekawe @ 18 Apr 2018 19:51)
Oh, you are the one who don't care about being politically proper, that's nice.
Polish people despite the history consider Germans (real ones) as a decent people.
I can't understand why are you still voting for Merkel, as I know she won the voting in 2017.
What I see is she wants to get more refugees to Eu and most of them are not respecting European law, European culture, leads to terrorist attempts, they don't work, just expecting the social benefits. For me it seems like it's dangerous for your country, most of islamic families have plenty of kids, also they are importing their families and in few decades they may dominate your country and government. What do you think about that?

That’s a possibility if we let the far left ppl act on to fulfill their sick dream of a divers society of weaklings.

But we form and will keep on forming against this and reality is our strongest Allie :santa:

Far left is basically the full spectrum besides the afd and some fringe groups in the cdu and parts of the fdp (Werte Union, single politicians etc.)

I think Seehofer dried out dealing with Merkel the human trafficker and murderous queen of the Islam and communism apologists.

The npd doesn’t play a significant roll in this tho.

We also have to count on our Eastern European allies with their healthier identify among their people.

This post was edited by Drack on Apr 19 2018 06:41am
Go Back To Deutsch Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll