d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > 5 Ideas For Ls. Vote Time :d > Which One Would You Prefer?
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,888.89
May 7 2018 02:07am
Voted #1 = It is simple and doesn't effect the game compared to the other ideas.

@Hylian??? As for nerfing EES suggestion of yours, did you think rationally on that, are you fishing for nibbles... I am sure you could come up with something that would be more intolerable [sp] than that... use a bit more wit, you might get the proper rage nibbles you want.
Gold: 624.40
Warn: 30%
May 25 2018 04:22pm
bump
Jun 29 2018 10:46pm
A new trade skill or 1 new charm would be cool too. It would be a fresh aspect to the ladder in terms of proficiencies.

Light weapons or light charms being, they attack twice as fast but do half the damage. That would be more click intense for players who like to click fast constantly.

Increase the reward for quests once again and/or add a new quest. Maybe a quest with monsters that grow in size, kind of the contrary of bits and pieces.
Gold: 15,283.74
Jun 29 2018 10:49pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Jun 30 2018 12:46am)
A new trade skill or 1 new charm would be cool too. It would be a fresh aspect to the ladder in terms of proficiencies.

Light weapons or light charms being, they attack twice as fast but do half the damage. That would be more click intense for players who like to click fast constantly.

Increase the reward for quests once again and/or add a new quest. Maybe a quest with monsters that grow in size, kind of the contrary of bits and pieces.

How about dramatically increasing the spawn rate of Face the Evil and EE? I've never even had Face spawn, and I've only ever spawned EE twice... EE is such a big road block for NMNM which is the sexiest objective by far :thumbsup:
Gold: 24.80
Jun 30 2018 03:36am
4- Increased market space : this is what we need, i dont know how often i have to erase or stock up on 1 fg items/skillables, cuz marked space is to little, an increase here would def. benifit the community alot. skillers and people who try to progress!!!!!!!

rest is kinda meh.

Autowhistle = stop being lazy ( and it would prolly be shiit, like the autodummy)
Free vault = goodluck getting Paul to give you this for free.(but again, this is not needed, u can transfer from char to char, all free of charge)
Observer slots = sure why not, but again NO!!!!!!! it would cause distractions and other stuff we dont want in climbs, like alot of chatting, get on some discord if u wanna socialize!
EES in ACC slot = not needed, only for hoarders like you MIZZO!!

This post was edited by Def_Not_Tim on Jun 30 2018 03:43am
Jun 30 2018 01:05pm
Quote (Def_Not_Tim @ Jun 30 2018 07:36am)
4- Increased market space : this is what we need, i dont know how often i have to erase or stock up on 1 fg items/skillables, cuz marked space is to little, an increase here would def. benifit the community alot. skillers and people who try to progress!!!!!!!

rest is kinda meh.

Autowhistle = stop being lazy ( and it would prolly be shiit, like the autodummy)
Free vault = goodluck getting Paul to give you this for free.(but again, this is not needed, u can transfer from char to char, all free of charge)
Observer slots = sure why not, but again NO!!!!!!! it would cause distractions and other stuff we dont want in climbs, like alot of chatting, get on some discord if u wanna socialize!
EES in ACC slot = not needed, only for hoarders like you MIZZO!!

Counter arguments:
Yes autowhistle wouldn't probably be fantastic but it would help people who play from the phone or are sick of pressing T even if the summon speed were slower.
Free vault. Tons of people have said they would come back and stay if they didn't feel that the game was pay to play. People hate having to pay 50 fg to open the vault so they decide to not play.
Observer slot would be fun and help new players pop in and out and would add a new level of dynamics to the game 4 fun. It's not supposed to be played professionally necessarily.
EES suggestion is not for ACC slot, it's for couting towards object slots as well (right now you can have 16 object slots on each character). This would help fishing, glyphing, transmuting, everything.
Gold: 62,048.76
Jun 30 2018 01:29pm
vote #6 well in town rest nn
Jul 1 2018 12:04am
Voting for well in town is like begging for arena back. It's not going to happen. Let's try for some new ideas eh?
Gold: 2,161.54
Jul 1 2018 07:25am
Here we go

1. Something needs to happen to make skilling which is already dreadful at least slightly better. I think this solution is overkill but works

2. Yes, I would also be ok with first 15-20 spots being free then a scaling increase per how much fg you spend. Maybe 20 fg per 15 slots (too tired to find a real ratio)

3. Fuck no. I already have to carry like 60% of current population I don’t want my climbs to be longer due to socializing. If you want a pub create a ladder slasher discord or just join the guilds discord your slashing with, there’s only so many guilds that play.

4. Yes but not by much 5 slots? Adding white selling makes it harder to get full profit if you do lots of climbs, especially if you sell skiller items too.

5. I think this would bring more slashers than anything else on this list. This is what I voted for. Majority of people who voted for anything else are soloers, don’t really play or don’t play for resetting the season.

Thanks for suggestion thread. Hope my input helps.
Jul 1 2018 11:15am
Quote (FirstDoorFail @ Jul 1 2018 11:25am)
Here we go

1. Something needs to happen to make skilling which is already dreadful at least slightly better. I think this solution is overkill but works

2. Yes, I would also be ok with first 15-20 spots being free then a scaling increase per how much fg you spend. Maybe 20 fg per 15 slots (too tired to find a real ratio)

3. Fuck no. I already have to carry like 60% of current population I don’t want my climbs to be longer due to socializing. If you want a pub create a ladder slasher discord or just join the guilds discord your slashing with, there’s only so many guilds that play.

4. Yes but not by much 5 slots? Adding white selling makes it harder to get full profit if you do lots of climbs, especially if you sell skiller items too.

5. I think this would bring more slashers than anything else on this list. This is what I voted for. Majority of people who voted for anything else are soloers, don’t really play or don’t play for resetting the season.

Thanks for suggestion thread. Hope my input helps.

IT does. I understand how an observation slot could slow things down. It's just an idea to see more people pop in and get a jist of what a group climb is. From what I've seen a good 10-15+ people log into the game every single day, don't know what to do and log out. This would at least allow them to pop in, see what it's about and maybe get interest. You don't have to socialize and type the whole climb up. That is like saying you don't want players to have comfortable chairs because they'll be more relaxed and click less. The people who click will continue to click >D.

More skilling prof, more market slots, More vault slots, more object slots; any of these things would be of tremendous help to the community.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll