d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Why Are Diamond 5 Players So Bad?
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 17 2018 06:10pm
Quote (zero_yomama @ Apr 17 2018 08:02pm)
you should see silver elo :lol:

I've seen some silver players play better than diamond 5's, they just dont understand what theyre doing or why theyre doing it xd
Quote (Rws @ Apr 17 2018 07:53pm)
Anyone who says low diamond players are garbage (even though they still reflect a small percentage of overall players) while never playing ranked is a prime example of bullshit posting.

Yeah, I don't believe anything you say at all past this point. If you don't play ranked, claim to coach university teams, and yet never play ranked to show you actually have the skill yourself... your points are now moot. Every.. single... point.

It is easy to be an armchair analyst when you can watch everything at once, looking at how someone mistakes or outplays, and saying "This is what you should/shouldn't do".... Riv is a caster, and hes fucking silver. It isn't hard to say what one can improve on. "CS better, rotate better, control objectives / wave manage better".. ZZZZ....

froggy is 400w450l hardstuck gold 3 xd
Gold: 12.79
Apr 17 2018 06:42pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Apr 17 2018 02:19am)
Don't play ranked. What's your point?

Then how the fuck would you know.
Gold: 25.20
Apr 17 2018 06:56pm
Quote (Rws @ Apr 17 2018 05:53pm)
Yeah, I don't believe anything you say at all past this point. If you don't play ranked, claim to coach university teams, and yet never play ranked to show you actually have the skill yourself... your points are now moot. Every.. single... point.

It is easy to be an armchair analyst when you can watch everything at once, looking at how someone mistakes or outplays, and saying "This is what you should/shouldn't do".... Riv is a caster, and hes fucking silver. It isn't hard to say what one can improve on. "CS better, rotate better, control objectives / wave manage better".. ZZZZ....

Being vague like "CS better" is easy, yes.
Telling someone specifically what they are doing wrong, and why it's wrong, what the correct way to do it is, and why it's the correct way to do it, actually requires knowledge.

I'm not really concerned with whether you care about my opinion or not. I'm still going to give it and if you are even a reasonably intelligent person you will judge an argument by the merits of the argument, not by your shallow opinion of the person giving it.
If you have an argument better than one that I give, you should counter mine with yours. Not give meaningless descriptions of who you think I am.

Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Apr 17 2018 06:42pm)
Then how the fuck would you know.

Why would someone need to actively play in diamond 5 to know how diamond 5 players play? You can simply watch them. Or play with them. Or talk to them.
To say that you need firsthand experience to understand something is moronic, and if this was the case every single branch of science would be in trouble. The only people that would ever be able to treat brain tumors would be people with brain tumors. LOL

This post was edited by FroggyG on Apr 17 2018 07:02pm
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Apr 17 2018 07:09pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Apr 17 2018 04:56pm)
Telling someone specifically what they are doing wrong, and why it's wrong, what the correct way to do it is, and why it's the correct way to do it, actually requires knowledge.

I'm not really concerned with whether you care about my opinion or not. I'm still going to give it and if you are even a reasonably intelligent person you will judge an argument by the merits of the argument, not by your shallow opinion of the person giving it.
If you have an argument better than one that I give, you should counter mine with yours. Not give meaningless descriptions of who you think I am.

Why would someone need to actively play in diamond 5 to know how diamond 5 players play? You can simply watch them. Or play with them. Or talk to them.
To say that you need firsthand experience to understand something is moronic, and if this was the case every single branch of science would be in trouble. The only people that would ever be able to treat brain tumors would be people with brain tumors. LOL

Ummm maybe d5 players who played with thousands of other d5 players know a lot more then you?

REEEEEEE
Apr 17 2018 07:40pm
Quote (aaron9999 @ Apr 17 2018 07:09pm)
Ummm maybe d5 players who played with thousands of other d5 players know a lot more then you?

REEEEEEE

D5 players are in D5 because they don't actually know what's wrong with D5 players outside of an extremely vague sense
If they fully understood the issue they would be D4.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Apr 17 2018 07:41pm
Gold: 22,393.07
Apr 17 2018 07:41pm
D5 is a cesspool lul.
Gold: 1,495.80
Apr 17 2018 08:01pm
they better than plat
Gold: 12.79
Apr 17 2018 08:15pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Apr 18 2018 12:56am)

Yeah everytime I boost people I get told I am doing all sorts of shit wrong. Thank god they let me know. Always appreciate those skilled eyes.
Apr 17 2018 08:43pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Apr 17 2018 08:15pm)
Yeah everytime I boost people I get told I am doing all sorts of shit wrong. Thank god they let me know. Always appreciate those skilled eyes.

Yeah that happens in pretty much every elo lol

This post was edited by FroggyG on Apr 17 2018 08:44pm
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Apr 17 2018 08:59pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Apr 17 2018 05:40pm)
D5 players are in D5 because they don't actually know what's wrong with D5 players outside of an extremely vague sense
If they fully understood the issue they would be D4.

They are players who understand how to make it out of plat in to diamond.

Making them way better then you
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll