d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > I Need My Current Signature Remade
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,798.12
Apr 16 2018 11:35am
Quote (Damein @ Apr 16 2018 10:00am)
Would you by chance be open to a new signature so long as it has the same color palette ect? If so I’d be willing to give it a try without any expectations, but just want to be sure you aren’t firm on keeping the same one.

Well, I really like my current one. But I wouldn't be opposed to a new one if it turned out pretty much the same. I don't do graphic design, make signatures, etc, so I'm not exactly sure how all the steps and processes work.
What I was ultimately hoping for was just to have mine be more detailed/sharp, but from what I can see (and was told) the original file would be needed to make any changes or editing.
And since the guy who made and has the original file probably won't ever log back onto d2jsp, I'll be stuck without it.

Quote (EmericAn @ Apr 16 2018 10:08am)
I think the question is why are you exploiting suicide?

I'm not exploiting or condoning suicide at all. If you look at my signature and that's what you see, that's your interpretation. ;)
Apr 22 2018 05:50am
Since I don't have the original file, I guess scratch what I really wanted to be done...
However, I'm open to new signatures if someone can pretty much redesign this and try keeping it looking the same. Same style, color palate, etc, etc. (Basically copy it...)

If not, I guess I'll just have to keep this one and settle for what I have :D

This post was edited by Brainwashed on Apr 22 2018 05:51am
Gold: Locked
Apr 22 2018 02:14pm
Sorry for botherin but idk if you saw these

Apr 29 2018 09:05am
Quote (d2thealer @ Apr 22 2018 04:14pm)
Sorry for botherin but idk if you saw these

https://i.imgur.com/o3vHZVl.gif

https://i.imgur.com/MZ4dfZk.gif

Hey, thanks for posting. I appreciate it. I don't really see a big difference between the two.
The first one I don't like, especially the "Brainwashed" font. To me it looks like it was just copy/pasted...there's not blending or transition.
The second one looks better. On my monitor it appears to be slightly less "grainy", but it also seems to be more blurry. It's a slight improvement, but...

I'm hoping to see see what else can be done.

This post was edited by Brainwashed on Apr 29 2018 09:06am
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll